Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Morning went full black mirror this morning 15:57 - Sep 5 with 1373 viewsDubtractor

Who on earth signed thus off and thought it was a good idea?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 16:57 - Sep 5 with 1184 viewsZx1988

The absolute disinterest in Willoughby's voice as well. They couldn't give two hoots.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 17:05 - Sep 5 with 1156 viewsBlueBadger

This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 16:57 - Sep 5 by Zx1988

The absolute disinterest in Willoughby's voice as well. They couldn't give two hoots.

In all fairness, what WOULD be the right tone to take with this?

Whichever way you approach it, it's not only utterly bonkers bt, as you say, utterly tone deaf.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 19:13]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 17:06 - Sep 5 with 1148 viewsBlueandTruesince82

It was the "oh no" as if she hadn't actually heard what he said like I do with the OH when she is taking about nail polish

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 18:26 - Sep 5 with 989 viewsjeera

It's Squid Games for real.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 19:03 - Sep 5 with 902 viewsOldsmoker

I sense the Governments hand in this.

If just one person is excused their energy bills then no-one can claim that we are ALL suffering.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 19:30 - Sep 5 with 846 viewseireblue

I do find myself puzzling over the whole of the media in these times.

We have a physical and economic war being fought by a nuclear power.

In the U.K. we are talking about cost of living crisis, making sure we don’t upset energy companies, tax cuts and not doing handouts, ministers giving advice on wearing more clothes and cooking. And, now silly day time TV like this.
This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 19:49 - Sep 5 with 805 viewsSwansea_Blue

I doubt this will be affecting her, but on the other hand if you host a programme like that you should know what’s going on. I suspect this was well intentioned, however dumb and tone deaf it comes across.

They’re not the enemy here after all (those enemies are the greed of the energy generators, Putin, a lack of storage capacity and interlinked European energy network, and useless/spineless government).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 19:50 - Sep 5 with 794 viewsjeera

This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 19:49 - Sep 5 by Swansea_Blue

I doubt this will be affecting her, but on the other hand if you host a programme like that you should know what’s going on. I suspect this was well intentioned, however dumb and tone deaf it comes across.

They’re not the enemy here after all (those enemies are the greed of the energy generators, Putin, a lack of storage capacity and interlinked European energy network, and useless/spineless government).

"They’re not the enemy here".

Have you seen the adverts he appears on?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

This Morning went full black mirror this morning on 19:57 - Sep 5 with 771 viewsMullet

Absolutely disgusting isn't it? The fact both have had so many lucrative sponsorships, side hustles and fat contracts for years of this sort of stuff doesn't help either does it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024