Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On to the serious real news story of the day………… 08:08 - Nov 3 with 1572 viewsEly_Blue

Totally shocking if you ask me…..

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/nov/03/mutiny-on-the-bounty-new-celebr

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 08:59 - Nov 3 with 1477 viewsSitfcB

Wonderful news.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 09:35 - Nov 3 with 1448 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 08:59 - Nov 3 by SitfcB

Wonderful news.

Mrs YBR thinks it's a nuts decision.

Those of a less Christian mien have long thought mini-Bounty's a Bligh(t) on the Celebrations collection.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 09:39 - Nov 3 with 1434 viewsPinewoodblue

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 09:35 - Nov 3 by You_Bloo_Right

Mrs YBR thinks it's a nuts decision.

Those of a less Christian mien have long thought mini-Bounty's a Bligh(t) on the Celebrations collection.

Nut indeed. I would take out the Snickers.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2022 9:39]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 09:53 - Nov 3 with 1388 viewsleitrimblue

Completely agree. The bounty (especially the red one) should be part of yer 5 a day
On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 09:55 - Nov 3 with 1382 viewsGeoffSentence

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 09:39 - Nov 3 by Pinewoodblue

Nut indeed. I would take out the Snickers.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2022 9:39]

Take them out, post them to me.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 09:56 - Nov 3 with 1377 viewsclive_baker

No brainer that, dreadful choc. They always get left until the end in my gaff, I sometimes have nightmares about having to resort to chewing that desiccated coconut when all the good ones have gone.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 12:38 - Nov 3 with 1284 viewsBlueBadger

The Morrissey of chocolates. Nobody sensible should be upset about this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 13:05 - Nov 3 with 1216 viewsghostofescobar

I always pretended that I also didn't like Bounty's in the Celebrations, so would join everyone else in chomping through all the others, then, when all the others have gone (and I have partaken in those lovely other ones), I then would have all the Bounty's left to myself, which i would eat away from the family during a quiet moment. That underhanded pleasure has now been ripped from me. Thanks "consumer research", if that is even your real name.

GhostOfEscobar

Login to get fewer ads

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 13:31 - Nov 3 with 1165 viewsjeera

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 09:56 - Nov 3 by clive_baker

No brainer that, dreadful choc. They always get left until the end in my gaff, I sometimes have nightmares about having to resort to chewing that desiccated coconut when all the good ones have gone.

You people. You get worse every day.

The milk chocolate ones, sure. Milk chocolate shouldn't even exist should it.

But the plain, darker Bountys are great.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 13:33 - Nov 3 with 1160 viewsPendejo

Some respondents to this post are clearly chocolate nazis, just cos you don't like them no need to ban them.

Bounty is my fav one in those tubs.

What on earth is there not to like about coconut covered in chocolate. I can't understand why people like Mars bars, disgusting things, but I'd never ban them.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 13:33 - Nov 3 with 1159 viewsleitrimblue

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 13:31 - Nov 3 by jeera

You people. You get worse every day.

The milk chocolate ones, sure. Milk chocolate shouldn't even exist should it.

But the plain, darker Bountys are great.

POTD
On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 13:36 - Nov 3 with 1151 viewsjeera

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 13:33 - Nov 3 by leitrimblue

POTD

Some people just have no class.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

On to the serious real news story of the day………… on 14:22 - Nov 3 with 1087 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This is the best news we have had all year.

Next step, remove these evil things from shelves completely.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024