Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. 09:53 - Feb 9 with 3397 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/death-penalty-lee-anderson-tory-p

At least we know who's going to be home sec after Cruella gets the sack then.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2023 9:53]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 09:57 - Feb 9 with 1949 viewsKeno

I'm not sure what he has done to warrant the death penalty

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 10:00 - Feb 9 with 1938 viewsBlueBadger

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 09:57 - Feb 9 by Keno

I'm not sure what he has done to warrant the death penalty

As a Tory MP during the pandemic cost of living crisis and ongoing NHS collapse he's definitely responsible for a fair few deaths.

And I suppose you could argue that there was and attempted murder of the Prime Minister at the time, too.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/16/boris-johnson-meeting-covid-mp-
[Post edited 9 Feb 2023 10:04]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 10:33 - Feb 9 with 1853 viewsGlasgowBlue

I said at the time it was a genius political move to make Lee Anderson Deputy Chair, and it’s proving to be so.

As a backbench gobsh1te he got the odd mention here and there. Now he is more heigh profile he the perfect distraction. We will get daily “Boo Lee Anderson” posts whilst ignoring the soaring cost of living, corruption, energy prices. Strikes etc.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 10:54 - Feb 9 with 1799 viewsSteve_M

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 10:33 - Feb 9 by GlasgowBlue

I said at the time it was a genius political move to make Lee Anderson Deputy Chair, and it’s proving to be so.

As a backbench gobsh1te he got the odd mention here and there. Now he is more heigh profile he the perfect distraction. We will get daily “Boo Lee Anderson” posts whilst ignoring the soaring cost of living, corruption, energy prices. Strikes etc.

Not really, it just reminds former conservative voters who don't like culture war crap how toxic parts of the party are. A small effort to offset moves to the Faragist right is the only small gain.

This isn't exactly projecting an air of competence about Sunak is it:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 11:01 - Feb 9 with 1769 viewsBlueBadger

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 10:54 - Feb 9 by Steve_M

Not really, it just reminds former conservative voters who don't like culture war crap how toxic parts of the party are. A small effort to offset moves to the Faragist right is the only small gain.

Interesting how a man so apparently bitterly opposed to so-called cancel culture was very keen that this be cancelled.

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 11:03 - Feb 9 with 1759 viewsgiant_stow

what an absolute turd.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 11:09 - Feb 9 with 1746 viewsBlueBadger

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 11:03 - Feb 9 by giant_stow

what an absolute turd.

And what about 30p Lee?

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 11:51 - Feb 9 with 1685 viewsZx1988

"Nobody has ever committed a crime after being executed"

No sh*t, 30p Lee. There are a good number of people who have never committed a crime prior to their execution either.

Although, based on his theory above, the logical answer would just be to execute everyone at birth. Voila - no crime!
[Post edited 9 Feb 2023 13:05]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:13 - Feb 9 with 1638 viewsGlasgowBlue

I rest my case.

Lee Anderson - again by BlueNomad 9 Feb 2023 11:50
He loves throwing out red meat

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64580487

He's the Tories Chris Williamson. A great distraction who will eventually embarrass the top brass before getting the boot.

Iron Lion Zion

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:22 - Feb 9 with 1596 viewsDJR

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:13 - Feb 9 by GlasgowBlue

I rest my case.

Lee Anderson - again by BlueNomad 9 Feb 2023 11:50
He loves throwing out red meat

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64580487

He's the Tories Chris Williamson. A great distraction who will eventually embarrass the top brass before getting the boot.

I'm not sure it's totally distraction. He's been reported today as wanting the death penalty, which is probably very popular amongst the type of voters he is targeting. And even though this is not Tory party policy, I am sure the Tories are more than happy to give the impression that they might restore it.
30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:28 - Feb 9 with 1546 viewsGlasgowBlue

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:22 - Feb 9 by DJR

I'm not sure it's totally distraction. He's been reported today as wanting the death penalty, which is probably very popular amongst the type of voters he is targeting. And even though this is not Tory party policy, I am sure the Tories are more than happy to give the impression that they might restore it.

Dan Hodges must read my posts.

Iron Lion Zion

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:32 - Feb 9 with 1526 viewsBlueBadger

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 10:33 - Feb 9 by GlasgowBlue

Its Tom Rhyming-Slang I feel sorry for.

He's just as dim, bigoted and sycophantic as 30p but still NOTHING.

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:37 - Feb 9 with 1494 viewsDJR

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:28 - Feb 9 by GlasgowBlue

But it also confirms what I said in my post.

"Signals to a section of the electorate the Conservative Party is still their home."
30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:39 - Feb 9 with 1481 viewsSwansea_Blue

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:28 - Feb 9 by GlasgowBlue

Even if Hodges is right (which is far from a given based on his record), it's not a distraction but rather a suring up of tribal support from people who've bought into the Trumpification of politics.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:44 - Feb 9 with 1453 viewsgiant_stow

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:39 - Feb 9 by Swansea_Blue

Even if Hodges is right (which is far from a given based on his record), it's not a distraction but rather a suring up of tribal support from people who've bought into the Trumpification of politics.

And how big is the tribe he's supposed to appeal to in any case? I'm not sure its large enough to make up for the fence-sitters he'll piss off.

Edit: or is this just purely about damage limitation now? They've accepted they'll lose the next election (one poll this week put them in third behind the SNP in terms of seats) and this is just about avoiding that outcome now?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2023 12:45]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:44 - Feb 9 with 1451 viewsRocky

It'll be like Christmas every day for Daily Fail readers.
30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:48 - Feb 9 with 1424 viewsBlueBadger

Ah yes, the 'owning the libs' move. A sure sign that you've failed as a credible political animal.

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:59 - Feb 9 with 1384 viewsDJR

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:44 - Feb 9 by giant_stow

And how big is the tribe he's supposed to appeal to in any case? I'm not sure its large enough to make up for the fence-sitters he'll piss off.

Edit: or is this just purely about damage limitation now? They've accepted they'll lose the next election (one poll this week put them in third behind the SNP in terms of seats) and this is just about avoiding that outcome now?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2023 12:45]

That is true, but having said that, I have had experience of electioneering, where it is possible to target Facebook ads to particular areas or even (I believe) streets.

In such ads, no doubt Greg Hands will be the poster boy for the south and the more middle-class areas of the north, and Lee Anderson will be poster boy for the remaining areas in the north.
30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 13:10 - Feb 9 with 1353 viewsgiant_stow

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:59 - Feb 9 by DJR

That is true, but having said that, I have had experience of electioneering, where it is possible to target Facebook ads to particular areas or even (I believe) streets.

In such ads, no doubt Greg Hands will be the poster boy for the south and the more middle-class areas of the north, and Lee Anderson will be poster boy for the remaining areas in the north.

Very fair point.

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 07:54 - Feb 10 with 1094 viewsGlasgowBlue

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 12:59 - Feb 9 by DJR

We’ve now had three Lee Anderson posts on here in one day

Lee Anderson again by Basuco 9 Feb 2023 12:50
Getting caught pretending a friend is a constituent who doesn't know him.
https://twitter.com/Parody_PM/status/1622980947149832192

And we have the chattering classes falling back on northern stereotypes.

The Tories will be loving this. Bread and circuses.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2023 7:55]

Iron Lion Zion

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 08:10 - Feb 10 with 1063 viewsSwansea_Blue

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 07:54 - Feb 10 by GlasgowBlue

There might have been one or two posts about Patel, Raab, Truss, Johnson, Cummings, etc., over recent years. This bloke’s a grain of sand on a beach of obnoxious and talentless people who’ve infested the party. You may well be right of course, and it could be purely for red meat waving, but this seems just a continuation of putting the most shameless people in senior posts. Thick brains/thick skins.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2023 8:15]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 08:16 - Feb 10 with 1048 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 07:54 - Feb 10 by GlasgowBlue

Funny that you, a staunch Starmer man, would want to kick off the show for another day.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 08:21 - Feb 10 with 1035 viewsHerbivore

I'm not sure people pointing out what a pitiful wrong un Lee Anderson is and how badly it reflects on the state of the Tory Party that he's now their deputy chair is quite the win you think it is. The latest polls are terrible for the Tories, this is doing nothing whatsoever to help them. It's not distracting anyone from how inept they are, everyone knows that already, it's simply hammering home what a joke of a party they've become.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 08:23 - Feb 10 with 1031 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 08:21 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

I'm not sure people pointing out what a pitiful wrong un Lee Anderson is and how badly it reflects on the state of the Tory Party that he's now their deputy chair is quite the win you think it is. The latest polls are terrible for the Tories, this is doing nothing whatsoever to help them. It's not distracting anyone from how inept they are, everyone knows that already, it's simply hammering home what a joke of a party they've become.

If you watched QT last night you will have seen that there is quite a base out there.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 08:28 - Feb 10 with 1024 viewsGlasgowBlue

30p Lee is saying the quiet parts out loud again. on 08:21 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

It’s Brexit all over again. Let’s call northerners “Neanderthals”. That’ll win ‘em over.

How many tines have we been here before? How many times has that lesson been learned?

Imo, capital punishment is abhorrent. However, 52% of the country (that number again) believe in restoration of capital punishment for certain crimes. Let’s call them thick and then get them on board with our views.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2023 8:30]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024