Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could we sneak second place 17:03 - Mar 11 with 2108 viewsBobsthename

i would love it but can we rely on Plymouth to slip up again and we take advantage i think it’s a big ask, said it since December our slip ups cost us dearly and i do worry about them dreaded play offs but fingers crossed we can carry this form on till the end of season then we will see.
Big result’s today for us pity Wednesday march on but fingers crossed for autos for me played well in the end today after a shakey start great saves by Walton and great goals especially Hirst.
Could we sneak second place on 17:26 - Mar 11 with 1993 viewsFunge

Plymouth have got a derby game away at Exeter, who will be desperate to stitch them up.

Great result today.
Could we sneak second place on 17:29 - Mar 11 with 1937 viewsBobsthename

Could we sneak second place on 17:26 - Mar 11 by Funge

Plymouth have got a derby game away at Exeter, who will be desperate to stitch them up.

Great result today.

I think their hardest away game is Shrewsbury the rest should be pretty easy if i can say that but we also have to win maybe win all our remaining games to make sure we do our bit.
Could we sneak second place on 17:32 - Mar 11 with 1900 viewsHerbivore

Could we sneak second place on 17:29 - Mar 11 by Bobsthename

I think their hardest away game is Shrewsbury the rest should be pretty easy if i can say that but we also have to win maybe win all our remaining games to make sure we do our bit.

If we win all our remaining games we'll finish the season on over 100 points. We don't need to win all our remaining games to finish top 2. Plymouth aren't up to much away from home and have needed a bit of good fortune to keep up their home record lately. They are likely to drop more points between now and the end of the season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Could we sneak second place on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 1886 viewsNthQldITFC

Yes we can. Bob.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Could we sneak second place on 17:35 - Mar 11 with 1838 viewsWickets

And they have Pizza cup final 2 April !
Could we sneak second place on 17:36 - Mar 11 with 1821 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Could we sneak second place on 17:26 - Mar 11 by Funge

Great result today.

No, Plymouth will win all the rest of their matches as will Wednesday. Them turning it around yet again today after falling behind against Barnsley shows how invincible they are.

We may as well give up and prepare for relegation in another season.

Bobsthename, trolling is the game. If you want a negative take, he will find one.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Could we sneak second place on 17:41 - Mar 11 with 1720 viewsOldsmoker

Plymouth haven't engaged in any mind games and ...

... We have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, you can tell him now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this title, and he's got to go to Bolton and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Could we sneak second place on 17:47 - Mar 11 with 1612 viewsBobsthename

Could we sneak second place on 17:36 - Mar 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

No, Plymouth will win all the rest of their matches as will Wednesday. Them turning it around yet again today after falling behind against Barnsley shows how invincible they are.

We may as well give up and prepare for relegation in another season.

Bobsthename, trolling is the game. If you want a negative take, he will find one.

I wish you would give up becoming boring now stick to your left wing politics mind you it’s boring aswell.
Login to get fewer ads

Could we sneak second place on 17:48 - Mar 11 with 1598 viewsbackwaywhen

Yee of little faith !
Could we sneak second place on 17:49 - Mar 11 with 1571 viewsitfcsuth

It’s a really big ask still.

But all we can do is everything we are, worry about our results, our performances and let the rest take off itself.

I still think we have a tougher run, difficult away days at Barnsley, Derby and Shrewsbury to come.
Could we sneak second place on 17:55 - Mar 11 with 1469 viewsKentish_Tractor

Can't see us doing it, as much as I want to believe.

I predict a draw at Barnsley which opens the gap back up to 4 points - and I can see Plymouth matching us for points till the end of the season after that with the fixtures they have (i'm sure they will have the odd slip along the way but then i'm sure so will we - this is football and Ipswich Town after all).

Hoping for a glorious repeat of 2000 though.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Could we sneak second place on 17:56 - Mar 11 with 1456 viewsHerbivore

Could we sneak second place on 17:49 - Mar 11 by itfcsuth

But all we can do is everything we are, worry about our results, our performances and let the rest take off itself.

I still think we have a tougher run, difficult away days at Barnsley, Derby and Shrewsbury to come.

We're at home against Shrewsbury.

Could we sneak second place on 17:57 - Mar 11 with 1436 viewsxrayspecs

We have ten games to go.

In the last five games, we won eight more points than Plymouth.
Could we sneak second place on 18:01 - Mar 11 with 1321 viewsiamatractorboy

Could we sneak second place on 17:56 - Mar 11 by Herbivore

We're at home against Shrewsbury.

I think 8 wins out of 10 will see us home, unless we lose against Barnsley, then i think we will need 8 wins and a draw from the other 9 games. Imperative we win the remaining 5 home games, but Shrewsbury next week will be tough and you just know Wycombe will be stubborn as anything.
Could we sneak second place on 18:04 - Mar 11 with 1254 viewsChurchman

Could we sneak second place on 17:49 - Mar 11 by itfcsuth

I agree with you - it’s odds against us. However, there is an element of mindset here in that I don’t think we should worry who we play or where. Today’s result and performance (from the reports) tells us that.

In many ways, the away games will offer more opportunity than home in that the better teams won’t know whether to ‘stick or twist’ against us, attacking wise.

Let’s just go for it.
Could we sneak second place on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 1216 viewsvilanovablue

We've closed the gap by 8 points, what will be will be.
Could we sneak second place on 18:11 - Mar 11 with 1135 viewsBlueNomad

Better being the hunter than the hunted
Could we sneak second place on 18:25 - Mar 11 with 994 viewsHerbivore

Could we sneak second place on 18:06 - Mar 11 by vilanovablue

We've closed the gap by 8 points, what will be will be.

Indeed. And just over the last 6 games we've picked up 6 more points than Plymouth. They aren't collapsing but they've had a slight wobble whilst we've hit a rich vein of form. Some big games still to come but we are bang in this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024