Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield deserve some credit here 16:38 - Sep 30 with 1695 viewsWhos_blue

Not pretty to watch but so well organised and not giving us an inch on the park.
There'll be days like this throughout the season when it just just doesn't come together for us.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 16:41 - Sep 30 with 1655 viewspointofblue

Always over-react so my concern is have we been worked out? Or have no replacement for Morsy when playing another first XI in the league.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 16:42 - Sep 30 with 1635 viewsHerbivore

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 16:41 - Sep 30 by pointofblue

Always over-react so my concern is have we been worked out? Or have no replacement for Morsy when playing another first XI in the league.

Have you tried not overreacting?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 1602 viewsWhos_blue

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 16:42 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 16:45 - Sep 30 with 1583 viewsDanTheMan

They've been the better team. Not pretty, very direct but it's worked well. We've obviously missed Morsy but we can't rely on him playing every single game.

We've not been at the races anyway today, might have to suck it up and keep on going.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 16:45 - Sep 30 with 1574 viewspointofblue

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 16:42 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

Yeah, I'm always calm and logical before the game! The scores in the Premier League says these days will happen.

That being said, I do not think we have an adequate replacement for Morsy. Considering the central midfielders we have, not sure whether any can match Morsy-Luongo for what they do both defensively and going forward.

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 16:52 - Sep 30 with 1522 viewsWhos_blue

We may have just got out of jail today!

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 1453 viewsibbleobble

It was a trip back to league one in dreary wet Yorkshire; happy with a point.
Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:01 - Sep 30 with 1441 viewsWhos_blue

Well that is definitely a point grabbed from the jaws of defeat!
Well done town!

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:01 - Sep 30 with 1439 views_clive_baker_

That’s Moore all over. I’m not sure why people we so excited at the prospect of a Huddersfield under him, they’ll be well organised and his record is decent as a manager to be fair to him.

Not a bad point that. If you take 4 points off teams like Huddersfield you’ll be well away.
Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:01 - Sep 30 with 1428 viewsDavoIPB

Really poor from Ipswich. Very lucky to get a point.
Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:01 - Sep 30 with 1429 viewsbournemouthblue

Moore knows us very well, they were pretty League One in style but probably with a bit more quality in fairness

It was a battle

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:03 - Sep 30 with 1400 viewsBigCommon

The important thing on days like today, is to come home with something.. We did that, against a highly motivated, organised and hard working side... That will feel good in the dressing room, snatching a point and not caving in..... Really good point on the road, imo.
Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:04 - Sep 30 with 1392 viewsBlueBoots

Yep - sometimes you have to hold your hands up; good aggression off the ball to stop us playing, and having good players to bring off the bench once they started tiring saved us today. Bank the point, and move on to the 2 home games with Morsy (and hopefully Broadhead) back to help us.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:05 - Sep 30 with 1379 viewsacj

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:01 - Sep 30 by _clive_baker_

That’s Moore all over. I’m not sure why people we so excited at the prospect of a Huddersfield under him, they’ll be well organised and his record is decent as a manager to be fair to him.

Not a bad point that. If you take 4 points off teams like Huddersfield you’ll be well away.

Thought Moore made a bit of an error in dropping off us so much once they went 1-0 up. If they could have carried on like they’d approached the game before they scored I think it would have been a lot tougher for us to get back into it.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 1369 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 16:45 - Sep 30 by pointofblue

Yeah, I'm always calm and logical before the game! The scores in the Premier League says these days will happen.

That being said, I do not think we have an adequate replacement for Morsy. Considering the central midfielders we have, not sure whether any can match Morsy-Luongo for what they do both defensively and going forward.

Luongo-Taylor looked pretty good to me.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 1365 viewspointofblue

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:05 - Sep 30 by acj

Thought Moore made a bit of an error in dropping off us so much once they went 1-0 up. If they could have carried on like they’d approached the game before they scored I think it would have been a lot tougher for us to get back into it.

Cardiff made the same error. The best way to defend against us is keep on the front foot; not go defensive. Would have thought Moore, out of all the managers at this level (Schumacher and Duff aside) would understand that.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 17:11]

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:10 - Sep 30 with 1295 viewsITFCSG

Huddersfield played terrible but effective football. They are literally the Championship version of Lincoln and Wycombe combined. We need to figure out how to deal with teams that play the long ball with 5 at the back. Our 10s were nowhere near the ball today, totally shut out.
Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 1270 viewsReusersTown

I'd say they're the second worse team we've played. But definitely deserved their point, maybe more. Which says a lit about us today.
Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:16 - Sep 30 with 1242 viewsRobTheMonk

Created a lot of chances. Hladky has made about 6 saves, one of which was amazing.
Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:22 - Sep 30 with 1177 viewsNthQldITFC

Here we all are, just a little bit disappointed, sitting Top Of The League.

How times change.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:27 - Sep 30 with 1141 viewsWicklowBlue

Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:22 - Sep 30 by NthQldITFC

Here we all are, just a little bit disappointed, sitting Top Of The League.

How times change.

6 points clear of 4th too. One game to play before we can say the table doesn't lie.
Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:34 - Sep 30 with 1105 viewsmrfixit426

Wow.
Huddersfield deserve some credit here on 17:42 - Sep 30 with 1068 viewsHatStand

Huddersfield were very League 1

Poll: Piers Morgan / Marmite

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024