Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more 15:39 - Dec 15 with 2148 viewsKeno

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 15:58 - Dec 15 with 1976 viewsSitfcB

Best primary school in the land innit.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 16:00 - Dec 15 with 1964 viewsKieran_Knows

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 15:58 - Dec 15 by SitfcB

That's enough about Dale Hall. What about Gusford?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 16:06 - Dec 15 with 1901 viewsSitfcB

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 16:00 - Dec 15 by Kieran_Knows

What’s a Dale Hall? Never heard of it

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 16:42 - Dec 15 with 1754 viewsle2blue

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 16:06 - Dec 15 by SitfcB

What’s a Dale Hall? Never heard of it

Its certainly no Handford Hall, thats for sure.
Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 17:51 - Dec 15 with 1564 viewsnoggin

I think there must be some Saharan dust in the Norwegian air. I bloody love ITFC.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 17:52 - Dec 15 with 1560 viewstextbackup

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 16:42 - Dec 15 by le2blue

Jesus that’s the absolute pits of a primary school, in a hell hole part of town

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 17:53 - Dec 15 with 1554 viewstextbackup

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 16:00 - Dec 15 by Kieran_Knows

DH refused to take part in ‘dress in blue’ day… true story

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 17:59 - Dec 15 with 1496 viewsDubtractor

It is easy to look positively at things Ashton does or says when things are going so well on the pitch, but it really is hard to reconcile the Mark Ashton we're getting with the supposed monster that Bristol City fans spent so long whining about isn't it?

That's another very impressive interview, and must be so encouraging to those who need the club to recognise their needs and circumstances.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 19:05 - Dec 15 with 1352 viewsGeoffSentence

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 16:42 - Dec 15 by le2blue

I saw Bad Manners live there.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 19:09 - Dec 15 with 1323 viewsKeno

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 19:05 - Dec 15 by GeoffSentence

I saw Bad Manners live there.

That was just the teachers!

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 20:48 - Dec 15 with 1099 viewsle2blue

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 17:52 - Dec 15 by textbackup

Jesus that’s the absolute pits of a primary school, in a hell hole part of town

Easy now. It was burnt down in the 80s, set fire to by a pupil because he was given a detention.
Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 20:56 - Dec 15 with 1049 viewsSwansea_Blue

MA: “We’ve just heard the kids sing, er, a wide range of Ipswich songs”…

The kids in the background: “She’s a w…h…o…r…e”

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 20:57 - Dec 15 with 1046 viewsMattinLondon

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 15:58 - Dec 15 by SitfcB

Britannia Primary School made me what I am now.
Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 22:49 - Dec 15 with 836 viewsKeno

Just when you think you couldn't love Mark Ashton more on 20:57 - Dec 15 by MattinLondon

Britannia Primary School made me what I am now.

Have you thought about suing for compensation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024