Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline 09:16 - Jan 19 with 1320 viewssmithy69

Does this help us? Discuss :)
[Post edited 19 Jan 9:18]
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 09:18 - Jan 19 with 1307 viewsBlueDouglas

Probably not, could be a motivation for Leicester as much as anything negative.
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 09:19 - Jan 19 with 1280 viewsKeno

It obviously helps us discuss.

had it not happened wear have to find something else to debate

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 10:07 - Jan 19 with 1166 viewsStewart27

Course it should help us.

Otherwise there is no point in managers sitting in the dug out.
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 10:13 - Jan 19 with 1137 viewsTMWWNGAS

Not really, he'll get a better picture of the game from the stands and will be in contact with the bench.. waste of time sideline bans in my opinion
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 10:19 - Jan 19 with 1111 viewsVegtablue

It should help us a bit smithy. Maresca will gain a different perspective from his higher vantage point but he may have a very tall man in front of him. I don't know how animated or instructive he is on the touchline normally, but evidently he's enough of these things to not be in the dugouts on Monday.

I would prefer to have Luongo back though or KDH in the stands instead.
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 13:48 - Jan 19 with 869 viewsjontysnut

Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 10:13 - Jan 19 by TMWWNGAS

Not really, he'll get a better picture of the game from the stands and will be in contact with the bench.. waste of time sideline bans in my opinion

I was at a non league game where the manager go sent to the stand, which only had about 5 rows, so he was about 15 feet away from where he was originally standing
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 13:59 - Jan 19 with 832 viewsEdwardStone

Leicester manager also banned from athletics Field Events

Discus ; )
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 14:13 - Jan 19 with 789 viewsTresBonne

Hopefully, Kieffer Moore will be at the game and all 6 foot 8 of him will be stood up in front of Maresca.
Login to get fewer ads

Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 14:50 - Jan 19 with 718 viewsNutkins_Return

Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 10:07 - Jan 19 by Stewart27

Course it should help us.

Otherwise there is no point in managers sitting in the dug out.

Some don't. Fat Sam and others.

Doesn't make much difference either way. He can communicate and he can go in the changing room.
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 15:36 - Jan 19 with 658 viewsDBaldy

Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 14:50 - Jan 19 by Nutkins_Return

Some don't. Fat Sam and others.

Doesn't make much difference either way. He can communicate and he can go in the changing room.

Didn't Magilton sit in the stand during the first half and in the dugout during the second? (Although he was in radio contact with the dugout) Something about wanting to get a better / different view of the opposition's formation wasn't it?
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 16:05 - Jan 19 with 617 viewsBluespeed225

I read he's advocating for VAR to be bought into The Championship. After decisions against us and Coventry apparently. Would it have disallowed the norwich goals, I've not watched them since the day?
Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 17:31 - Jan 19 with 536 viewsFrimleyBlue

Little added extra -Leicester manager banned from sideline on 10:13 - Jan 19 by TMWWNGAS

They should have to go to the ground, sit in a room with a 5th offical without any form of communication allowed to the bench, otherwise it is exactly as you say, just a manager sat in the stands with a better view.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024