Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth 22:42 - Jan 29 with 3738 viewsnodge_blue

Two rows back and somehow he falls over the first seat. Gets up then gets shoved.

Clearly rolling down the boxes not trying to stop himself.

Could have killed himself or someone else.

Other fans on the boxes too.

Now the club will have to put up something.

Got to edit this to thinks he gets shoved. Just to cover the base that actually he didn't.
[Post edited 30 Jan 9:01]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 22:55 - Jan 29 with 3558 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Tik tok famous or something....how shocked did that woman look!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 23:10 - Jan 29 with 3479 viewsIllinoisblue

Of course he’s lying. The chino-clad fool threw himself and rolled down on purpose. There was no “fall”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 23:27 - Jan 29 with 3381 viewsWicklowBlue

In my view, that person definitely continues tumbling over the director's boxes. No obvious attempt to stop themselves nor is the angle of the roof such that any persons could not stop their fall.

Bit like the Neymar memes he rolled himself off... premeditated banned good luck etc.
Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 05:55 - Jan 30 with 2927 viewsAlexMathie

Lying to avoid any possible personal liability claims imho. If the Kent Messenger paid any money for the story they should hang their heads in shame

www.turfgame.com

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 06:54 - Jan 30 with 2701 viewsbilllm

All for Tik Tok pathetic,
Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 07:57 - Jan 30 with 2410 viewsSteve_M

The most staggering part of that is that he is 59.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:05 - Jan 30 with 2362 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 07:57 - Jan 30 by Steve_M

"I'm just an old man Guv. The roof was too steep for me to stop myself"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:15 - Jan 30 with 2283 viewsBLUEBEAT

Old people do the Tik Tok?

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:26 - Jan 30 with 2224 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:15 - Jan 30 by BLUEBEAT

Think he's a bit of an old person who likes hanging out with the young people.
Mirrored shades and all that.

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:30 - Jan 30 with 2192 viewsBrentwoodBlagger2

Some other people may have dealt with this differently at the time - think he was lucky...
Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:31 - Jan 30 with 2174 viewsBloomBlue

I think he deliberately maid it appear he dropped like a stone
Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:32 - Jan 30 with 2163 viewsPinewoodblue

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:26 - Jan 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Just a Henry, probably not a regular attender, but then the majority weren’t.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:43 - Jan 30 with 2082 viewsBseaBlue

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:26 - Jan 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Now then, now then.........
Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 09:11 - Jan 30 with 1865 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:32 - Jan 30 by Pinewoodblue

Just a Henry, probably not a regular attender, but then the majority weren’t.

Maidstone season ticket holder apparently.

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 09:22 - Jan 30 with 1765 viewsPinewoodblue

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 09:11 - Jan 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Maidstone season ticket holder apparently.

Surprised.

Does need to be investigated though. Looks as if alcohol played a big part. Football clubs do tend to be lenient when it comes to letting people, the worse for drink, into stadiums.

It easier to let them in rather than have congestion build up.

Crowd trouble, nationally, does seem to be on the increase and I’m sure akcohol is a common factor.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 09:23 - Jan 30 with 1756 viewsVic

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 08:15 - Jan 30 by BLUEBEAT

Ahem, point of order m’lud. The connection of the age 59 and ‘old people’ has not been proven.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Am I grandparents ay that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 09:35 - Jan 30 with 1679 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 09:23 - Jan 30 by Vic

Ahem, point of order m’lud. The connection of the age 59 and ‘old people’ has not been proven.

A bit tenuous but there is a connection. Every 59-y-o had at some point, whether living or not, grandparents, and some of those grandparents are likely to be getting on a bit.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 10:36 - Jan 30 with 1456 viewsBlueBadger

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 07:57 - Jan 30 by Steve_M

Being on TikTok aged 59 SCREAMS 'old bloke desperately trying to look hip, still'.

Has Dollars just been publicly outed here?

(Love you really Dollers xx)
[Post edited 30 Jan 10:43]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 10:48 - Jan 30 with 1376 viewsDeano69

Am I allowed to say that Ryan is lying through his teeth on 10:36 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

Being on TikTok aged 59 SCREAMS 'old bloke desperately trying to look hip, still'.

Has Dollars just been publicly outed here?

(Love you really Dollers xx)
[Post edited 30 Jan 10:43]

As opposed to needing a hip replacement
[Post edited 30 Jan 10:48]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024