Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fighting against cardiff 12:10 - Mar 11 with 4044 viewsTommy_ITFC

Why did this happen?
Fighting against cardiff on 12:13 - Mar 11 with 4028 viewsGuthrum

I witnessed nothing untoward at the ground. There are reports of one incident. Was there much "fighting"?

Edited for clarity.
[Post edited 11 Mar 12:16]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Fighting against cardiff on 12:21 - Mar 11 with 3944 viewsSwansea_Blue

They didn't appreciate our waka waka, def info

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Vaccine. (n/t) on 12:25 - Mar 11 with 3901 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Fighting against cardiff on 13:46 - Mar 11 with 3611 viewsnoggin

Fighting against cardiff on 12:13 - Mar 11 by Guthrum

I witnessed nothing untoward at the ground. There are reports of one incident. Was there much "fighting"?

Edited for clarity.
[Post edited 11 Mar 12:16]

Kids have been fighting for decades.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Fighting against cardiff on 13:54 - Mar 11 with 3569 viewsGuthrum

Fighting against cardiff on 13:46 - Mar 11 by noggin

Kids have been fighting for decades.

It's just that some people are giving the impression of a massed punch-up outside the ground. Which I failed to see.

Quite apart from the fact the away gates are well separated from the rest of the entrances to the ground. So fans would have to make an effort to encounter each other on the site.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Fighting against cardiff on 13:56 - Mar 11 with 3527 viewsnoggin

Fighting against cardiff on 13:54 - Mar 11 by Guthrum

It's just that some people are giving the impression of a massed punch-up outside the ground. Which I failed to see.

Quite apart from the fact the away gates are well separated from the rest of the entrances to the ground. So fans would have to make an effort to encounter each other on the site.

Sorry guthers, I was being sarcastic.

Fighting against cardiff on 14:17 - Mar 11 with 3409 viewsBlueOura

Because we lost and we have a few over-entitled wet wipes that can't handle defeat?
Fighting against cardiff on 14:18 - Mar 11 with 3388 viewsnoggin

Fighting against cardiff on 14:17 - Mar 11 by BlueOura

Because we lost and we have a few over-entitled wet wipes that can't handle defeat?

Or 3 cans of Fosters

Login to get fewer ads

Fighting against cardiff on 15:30 - Mar 11 with 3180 viewspennblue

If you want a one word answer, I would say 'Socioeconomics'

But I could be talking complete tosh

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Fighting against cardiff on 15:37 - Mar 11 with 3144 viewsbluelagos

Fighting against cardiff on 15:30 - Mar 11 by pennblue

If you want a one word answer, I would say 'Socioeconomics'

But I could be talking complete tosh

£100 for a ticket & return train fare on Saturday probably discounts that theory tbh.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Fighting against cardiff on 15:45 - Mar 11 with 3088 viewsSWBlue22

Fighting against cardiff on 14:18 - Mar 11 by noggin

Or 3 cans of Fosters

Alcohol free ones probably.
Fighting against cardiff on 15:46 - Mar 11 with 3085 viewsWeWereZombies

Fighting against cardiff on 14:18 - Mar 11 by noggin

Or 3 cans of Fosters

So three cans of Fosters is equal to a few over-entitled wet wipes ? You try handing out wet wipes at three minutes to eleven when everyone is trying to get last orders in...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Fighting against cardiff on 15:48 - Mar 11 with 3062 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Because they were singing "You've seen the Ipswich now fk off home" 10 minutes before we conceded two goals, and ended up looking a bit dickish, so a few 'lads' had to show em innit.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Fighting against cardiff on 15:51 - Mar 11 with 3019 viewsnoggin

Fighting against cardiff on 15:46 - Mar 11 by WeWereZombies

So three cans of Fosters is equal to a few over-entitled wet wipes ? You try handing out wet wipes at three minutes to eleven when everyone is trying to get last orders in...

Tbf, there's probably more alcohol in the wet wipes.

Fighting against cardiff on 16:19 - Mar 11 with 2907 viewsbluesbrothers

Probably the same people singing about Fashanu in coach H of the 9.48 from Paddington. One of them stuck a section six sticker on the train, not sure if they were all from that crowd.
Fighting against cardiff on 16:30 - Mar 11 with 2848 viewsDanny_G

I was probably one of the last out of the ground and there was a lot of mixing on Sloper Road by that point. It was obvious we were Ipswich fans as we were walking the opposite way and there were an awful lot of Cardiff fans spoiling for a fight, calling us the c-word with real anger in their faces. It surprised me as I'd thought they'd be in a good mood, considering what happened.

I saw police pull over one Ipswich fan, who seemed to be mouthing off in response to the goading, on Sloper Road and one fight in the car park beside the stadium - I didn't see exactly what happened in that or if that's the incident with the 70yo Cardiff fan, but I did see blokes getting pulled away by their friends.
Fighting against cardiff on 16:32 - Mar 11 with 2840 viewsRyorry

The incident happened as people were streaming away down the roads outside the ground en masse after the game, not at the gates.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Fighting against cardiff on 20:25 - Mar 11 with 2262 viewsyellowrider120

Fighting against cardiff on 16:30 - Mar 11 by Danny_G

I was probably one of the last out of the ground and there was a lot of mixing on Sloper Road by that point. It was obvious we were Ipswich fans as we were walking the opposite way and there were an awful lot of Cardiff fans spoiling for a fight, calling us the c-word with real anger in their faces. It surprised me as I'd thought they'd be in a good mood, considering what happened.

I saw police pull over one Ipswich fan, who seemed to be mouthing off in response to the goading, on Sloper Road and one fight in the car park beside the stadium - I didn't see exactly what happened in that or if that's the incident with the 70yo Cardiff fan, but I did see blokes getting pulled away by their friends.

That's their simple anti English hatred shining through. Cardiff fans have a bad reputation particularly on their own patch. The old Ninian Park was pretty much a 'no go' area for opposition fans in years gone by. Not so bad now but still one of the least friendly away places to visit.
Fighting against cardiff on 21:27 - Mar 11 with 2112 viewswitchdoctor

Fighting against cardiff on 20:25 - Mar 11 by yellowrider120

That's their simple anti English hatred shining through. Cardiff fans have a bad reputation particularly on their own patch. The old Ninian Park was pretty much a 'no go' area for opposition fans in years gone by. Not so bad now but still one of the least friendly away places to visit.

why the down vote…he’s spot on I reckon…
Fighting against cardiff on 21:38 - Mar 11 with 2072 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah, they’ve always had more than their fair share of twonks. Poor support these days though. I couldn’t hear them until the last 10 mins. Zero atmosphere in that ground.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fighting against cardiff on 22:51 - Mar 11 with 1887 viewsRyorry

Fighting against cardiff on 21:38 - Mar 11 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, they’ve always had more than their fair share of twonks. Poor support these days though. I couldn’t hear them until the last 10 mins. Zero atmosphere in that ground.

Looked like very poor attendance from the Sky coverage, large numbers of unbummed seats.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Fighting against cardiff on 07:29 - Mar 12 with 1540 viewsnoggin

Fighting against cardiff on 21:27 - Mar 11 by witchdoctor

why the down vote…he’s spot on I reckon…

Because the old Ninian Park was not a 'no go area'.

Fighting against cardiff on 08:37 - Mar 12 with 1410 viewsDJR

Were you there on Saturday? The only racist language I heard was the anti-Welsh chants, and all the Welsh fans I came across seemed just like our own decent supporters.
[Post edited 12 Mar 8:37]
Fighting against cardiff on 09:05 - Mar 12 with 1351 viewsunbelievablue

Probably because we are creatures among whose instinctual endowments is to be reckoned a powerful share of aggressiveness.

Or summit.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Fighting against cardiff on 09:53 - Mar 12 with 1252 viewsnodge_blue

I visited Cardiff about 10 years ago and had a nice time. But on visiting the rugby stadium it was a bit hurtful to see someone had had a bonfire on top of the England flag embedded in the pavement alongside the other home nations flags.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024