Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just a question for those MM backers 16:33 - Jan 27 with 4343 viewspablosturn

What would it actually take for you to wake up and smell the coffee.

Our mighty MM has one of the worst records in the league for the last 12 months, signing has-beens and players without a club

Fumbling around with formations he has never played before, persisting with a style of football last seen in the 70s/80s, boring the pants off fans and crtising them when they air their views?

I for one cant take much more of this drivel
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 11:40]
just a question for those MM backers on 16:40 - Jan 27 with 2904 viewsITFC_Forever

Are has beans like baked beans?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

just a question for those MM backers on 16:43 - Jan 27 with 2893 viewsjimsymBLUE

just a question for those MM backers on 16:40 - Jan 27 by ITFC_Forever

We could do with a few more runner beans...

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

just a question for those MM backers on 16:49 - Jan 27 with 2873 viewsitfcjoe

"One of the worst records in the league", after finishing 7th last year and being 14th this year I'd suggest that there are plenty with a worse record.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

just a question for those MM backers on 16:52 - Jan 27 with 2851 viewsTIB

For us to sign some of the players we're linked with and then still perform like tripe / get relegated.

This is the time to be supporting the team...if the negativity carries on, we'll end up with a new manager...but starting in League 1 next season
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 16:53]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

just a question for those MM backers on 16:56 - Jan 27 with 2822 viewspablosturn

just a question for those MM backers on 16:49 - Jan 27 by itfcjoe

"One of the worst records in the league", after finishing 7th last year and being 14th this year I'd suggest that there are plenty with a worse record.

exactly what I said, one of the worst records if you look at our points tally over the last 12 months yes
just a question for those MM backers on 16:57 - Jan 27 with 2814 viewspablosturn

just a question for those MM backers on 16:52 - Jan 27 by TIB

For us to sign some of the players we're linked with and then still perform like tripe / get relegated.

This is the time to be supporting the team...if the negativity carries on, we'll end up with a new manager...but starting in League 1 next season
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 16:53]

I'd rather start in league one without MM, than start in the camp with him.

Honest truth, might be fun to watch us again.
just a question for those MM backers on 16:58 - Jan 27 with 2796 viewsWickets

I'm fine with fans making their feelings known on forums ect, in fact its just about all we can do to get our point across without being too detrimental to the team but during the game the players and management must, for me anyway,be supported . Though sometimes its hard.
just a question for those MM backers on 16:58 - Jan 27 with 2794 viewsITFC_Forever

just a question for those MM backers on 16:57 - Jan 27 by pablosturn

I'd rather start in league one without MM, than start in the camp with him.

Honest truth, might be fun to watch us again.

Holiday camp?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

just a question for those MM backers on 16:58 - Jan 27 with 2791 viewsartsbossbeard

Coffee beans.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

just a question for those MM backers on 17:00 - Jan 27 with 2773 viewspablosturn

just a question for those MM backers on 16:58 - Jan 27 by ITFC_Forever

Holiday camp?

get a life mate, make a point or don't bother replying to me
just a question for those MM backers on 17:02 - Jan 27 with 2770 viewsDolly2.0

It would take someone to actually bring me some coffee while I'm asleep for me to wake up and smell the coffee.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

just a question for those MM backers on 17:08 - Jan 27 with 2740 viewsPJH

I for one can't take much more of this drivel either,but I suppose that you are going to keep posting it.
just a question for those MM backers on 17:30 - Jan 27 with 2652 viewsClausThomsen

People backed Jewell and Keane up until the day they were gone, same thing will happen with McCarthy.

How anyone has any faith in him after Lincoln is astounding imo.
just a question for those MM backers on 17:51 - Jan 27 with 2589 viewsDoobDude

Notice apart from itfcjoe people just want to ridicule you.
That is why most of the more intelligent ITFC fans just comment on the news articles.

The football is awful, the results are awful, the owner is awful but people on this forum just seem to accept it.

I mean we'd just lost to a non league team and the manager comes out and says he might think about his future in the summer. Other clubs would have sacked him 5 minutes after the final whistle.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

just a question for those MM backers on 17:55 - Jan 27 with 2565 viewsmutters

Opinions are like nipples, everybody has them.

You question is very direct, and does not allow for any debate. Its clear that its your way (or your opinion) or no way, which for a people would make them dig their feet in more.

If you rephrased the question then there could be a debate, but if you've already made your mind up that everybody whos opinion is different to yours on this matter is wrong, why should people bother replying?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

just a question for those MM backers on 18:11 - Jan 27 with 2532 viewsoldbluestu

I'm waiting for someone to tell the truth rather than all the lies like your comment
just a question for those MM backers on 18:21 - Jan 27 with 2494 viewsBenters

just a question for those MM backers on 17:51 - Jan 27 by DoobDude

That is why most of the more intelligent ITFC fans just comment on the news articles.

The football is awful, the results are awful, the owner is awful but people on this forum just seem to accept it.

I mean we'd just lost to a non league team and the manager comes out and says he might think about his future in the summer. Other clubs would have sacked him 5 minutes after the final whistle.

Yeah but Saint MM doesnt do the cup comps.

The End.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

just a question for those MM backers on 18:26 - Jan 27 with 2479 viewsjeera

just a question for those MM backers on 16:43 - Jan 27 by jimsymBLUE

We could do with a few more runner beans...

It's a broad subject.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

just a question for those MM backers on 18:34 - Jan 27 with 2457 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

just a question for those MM backers on 17:51 - Jan 27 by DoobDude

'That is why most of the more intelligent ITFC fans just comment on the news articles. '

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

just a question for those MM backers on 18:34 - Jan 27 with 2456 viewsJohnhoz

Has beans is up there with Pre Madonna

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

just a question for those MM backers on 18:54 - Jan 27 with 2398 viewsTerry_Nutkins

just a question for those MM backers on 18:34 - Jan 27 by The_Romford_Blue

'That is why most of the more intelligent ITFC fans just comment on the news articles. '

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One of the all time classic comments!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

just a question for those MM backers on 20:54 - Jan 27 with 2271 viewsjeera

just a question for those MM backers on 18:34 - Jan 27 by Johnhoz

Has beans is up there with Pre Madonna

Before 1983?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

just a question for those MM backers on 21:05 - Jan 27 with 2255 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

just a question for those MM backers on 18:54 - Jan 27 by Terry_Nutkins

One of the all time classic comments!

I had a right chuckle reading it

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

just a question for those MM backers on 21:08 - Jan 27 with 2242 viewsSuperfrans

That's a shame. See ya then.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

just a question for those MM backers on 21:12 - Jan 27 with 2228 viewsSuperfrans

just a question for those MM backers on 16:56 - Jan 27 by pablosturn

exactly what I said, one of the worst records if you look at our points tally over the last 12 months yes

Our points tally over 2016 placed us 51st out of 94 clubs. It's not the worst in th country. It's bang average, that's what it is.

https://experimental361.com/2016/12/31/2016-league-table/

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024