Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed 10:59 - Jan 31 with 3565 viewstextbackup

Funny ole day isn't it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:03 - Jan 31 with 2811 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Link please, wont believe it until its confirmed

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:06 - Jan 31 with 2688 viewsJackSted

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:03 - Jan 31 by Ipswich_Crazy

Link please, wont believe it until its confirmed

Not guaranteed but this is a pretty reliable source:

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:08 - Jan 31 with 2618 viewsBenters

Boo !!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:08 - Jan 31 with 2604 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:06 - Jan 31 by JackSted

Nah, wont happen. Nothing this end. Wont believe it until on the ITFC website

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:09 - Jan 31 with 2559 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cue outrage and flouncing despite the fact he's been slagged off and booed by our less supportive fans.

#reapwhatyousow

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:10 - Jan 31 with 2480 viewsBenters

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:09 - Jan 31 by Swansea_Blue

Cue outrage and flouncing despite the fact he's been slagged off and booed by our less supportive fans.

#reapwhatyousow

yep its the fans fault i thought so too !

Gentlybentley

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:10 - Jan 31 with 2468 viewsjimsymBLUE

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:06 - Jan 31 by JackSted

If we sell Chambo with Webster and Smith injured, Berra horribly out of form and off in the summer and just leaving a 31 year old who hasn't played in months and has an extremely dodgy injury past then I really don't know what we're doing.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 11:14]

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:11 - Jan 31 with 2423 viewsHeathlander

I hope Mick ditches his efforts for a striker and hunts around for a fist pumper.
Login to get fewer ads

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:12 - Jan 31 with 2401 viewsDennyx4

Doesn't it leave us short at center half today?

With Taylor not available, just Berra and Digby....
Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:12 - Jan 31 with 2351 viewsLankHenners

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:09 - Jan 31 by Swansea_Blue

#reapwhatyousow

Exactly - some people wonder why we find it hard to attract players.

"Come to Ipswich, where your own fans will turn on you and abuse you when you don't give consistent 10/10 performances each week".

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:13 - Jan 31 with 2314 viewsHeathlander

I like Chambo, he seems like a really good bloke. Not a bad footballer by any stretch of the imagination. Heart on his sleeve and all that.

But selling him would stop MM playing a centre half at right back. Which is what we have been doing for the last three years. A proper right back would improve ITFC.
Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:13 - Jan 31 with 2296 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:12 - Jan 31 by Dennyx4

Maybe Mick has a centre back lined up that he wants to sign...

Or we could be doing a swap deal with Forest, therefore getting a player back in return..
Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:13 - Jan 31 with 2267 viewsTIB

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:12 - Jan 31 by Dennyx4

It's fine...Moore can play CB...he's the modern day Naylor.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:14 - Jan 31 with 2267 viewsSWGF

SWGF Jnr is a centre half (and is one of the mascots tonight).

Two birds; one stone.

(Problem is he's more Berra than Webster at the moment, but his old man is working on that).

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:14 - Jan 31 with 2203 viewsSamuelowen88

I cant honestly believe this? Are we seriously selling our captain on the last day of the transfer window?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:15 - Jan 31 with 2161 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:16 - Jan 31 with 2071 viewschislehurstblue

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:14 - Jan 31 by Samuelowen88

I cant honestly believe this? Are we seriously selling our captain on the last day of the transfer window?

need to balance the books after spending £350-500k on wages and fees this window so yeah I can see it happening.
Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:17 - Jan 31 with 2032 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:11 - Jan 31 by Heathlander

I hope Mick ditches his efforts for a striker and hunts around for a fist pumper.

I thought I'd see if there were any links, but got a bit of a shock.

Warning - don't google 'tattooed man fisting' if you're at work

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:21 - Jan 31 with 1904 viewspablosturn

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:10 - Jan 31 by Benters

yep its the fans fault i thought so too !

Unreal Benters isn't it?

Everything is fans fault, douglas is rubbish, fans fault, Poor performances in general, fans fault, Chambers moves clubs, fans driven him out! lol

Fans have long been supportive of him and the team, voicing an opinion to a team of professional footballers about our discontent at the terrible football served up shouldn't mean they go crying back to their old club, FFS!
Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:21 - Jan 31 with 1881 viewstractorshark

I must admit I'm sceptical and think it's the agent throwing a rumour out.
But if there is truth in it, maybe it makes sense for him.
His love affair with the Ipswich fans is on the wane, his contract hasn't been sorted and his biggest backer, McCarthy, could well be gone by the summer.
And Forest are even more desperate than us
Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:24 - Jan 31 with 1753 viewsBenters

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:15 - Jan 31 by Ipswich_Crazy

Are you still protesting tonight ?

You are going to need a bigger banner..

Gentlybentley

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:25 - Jan 31 with 1738 viewstextbackup

#reapwhatyousow

Ironically been playing really decent of late. By that I mean he hasn't been at RB looking dogsht

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:26 - Jan 31 with 1688 viewsDoobDude

#reapwhatyousow

What absolute garbage.
He was abused by Forest fans when he left them, in fact he had a pop back.

As with all footballers he will go where he gets most money and security for his family.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:26 - Jan 31 with 1673 viewstractaboy

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:14 - Jan 31 by Samuelowen88

Of course not. It's not like we'd sell our top striker with a couple of days left in the transfer window is it?
Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:27 - Jan 31 with 1621 viewsoldbluestu

Chambers transfer - Fee agreed and personal terms being discussed on 11:26 - Jan 31 by DoobDude

What absolute garbage.
He was abused by Forest fans when he left them, in fact he had a pop back.

As with all footballers he will go where he gets most money and security for his family.

To be fair isn't that the same for us all 'go where he gets most money and security for his family' not just footballers?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024