Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that 20:19 - Feb 8 with 18973 viewsFtnfwest

'Champions of England you'll never say that' at Derby
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:51 - Feb 8 with 3068 viewsfactual_blue

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:49 - Feb 8 by Dyland

The riposte should be along the lines of relegated as champions, we'll never say that... or something, er... that scans.

Never mind the scansion, something that makes sense would be good.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:55 - Feb 8 with 3050 viewsDyland

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:51 - Feb 8 by factual_blue

shut up thickie

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:59 - Feb 8 with 3040 viewsconnorscontract

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:51 - Feb 8 by factual_blue

I think you've just stumbled out of a Mock the Week "Album titles the Sex Pistols rejected" round.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:03 - Feb 8 with 3028 views12th_Man

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:41 - Feb 8 by stickymockwell

Oh my.

I'm too young 33

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:04 - Feb 8 with 3020 viewsLord_Lucan

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:03 - Feb 8 by 12th_Man

I'm too young 33

You must surely know your fecking history.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:05 - Feb 8 with 3017 viewsfactual_blue

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:55 - Feb 8 by Dyland

shut up thickie

Don't you mean 'balls to you Facty'?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:05 - Feb 8 with 3020 viewsBackToRussia

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:03 - Feb 8 by 12th_Man

I'm too young 33

Please never post on here again.

I have reported you for abuse.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:07 - Feb 8 with 3007 viewsfactual_blue

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:59 - Feb 8 by connorscontract

I think you've just stumbled out of a Mock the Week "Album titles the Sex Pistols rejected" round.

Never Mind The Scansion is a Sex Pistols tribute band.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:08 - Feb 8 with 3013 viewsvapour_trail

I'm too young 33

Jesus man, what the feck has that got to do with it.

Here, it doesn't get easier than spending a few minutes here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipswich_Town_F.C.

But really, 33?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:09 - Feb 8 with 2999 viewsEastKentBlue

I'm too young 33

Are you joking?

I'm 32 and I grew up on the stories of the 60's, 70's and 80's. I watched Match of the Day Ipswich Town history video on repeat!
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:11 - Feb 8 with 2976 viewsDyland

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:05 - Feb 8 by factual_blue

Don't you mean 'balls to you Facty'?

"Bollix to your plan"

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:12 - Feb 8 with 2965 viewshoppy

I'm too young 33

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/373489/bumped-at-request-of-bluelagos-on-this-day-in

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Possibly one of the worst posts ever seen on this board on 22:13 - Feb 8 with 2954 viewsDyland

I'm too young 33

Not including everything by Facey, obviously.

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:14 - Feb 8 with 2948 viewsconnorscontract

I'm too young 33

Next time you're at Portman Road read the words under this metal man and you'll learn something about our history:

There's another metal man a couple of hundred metres away, but best save him for another day...
Keep up sweet cheeks on 22:36 - Feb 8 with 2884 viewsbournemouthblue

Keep up sweet cheeks on 21:47 - Feb 8 by Dyland

Both Derby AND Ipswich have been English league champions.

Leicester fans singing that song at Derby is hilariously stupid.

We should sing it at Norwich all the time. Because it would completely wind the carrot crunching divs up, even though in truth it's a pretty feeble chant. Double whammy.

Norwich fans still thinking getting over 25k fans a week is equivalent to a title win

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 22:54 - Feb 8 with 2847 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:03 - Feb 8 by 12th_Man

When???

Seriously?!?!?
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 23:04 - Feb 8 with 2825 viewsjeera

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:03 - Feb 8 by 12th_Man

When???

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 01:35 - Feb 9 with 2760 viewsKilburnBlue

Reminded me a little bit when the Arsenal fans sang you never won feck all when we played them at PR in the semi final of the league cup.

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 07:33 - Feb 9 with 2676 viewsPlums

I'm too young 33

This thread's got to go in the TWTD hall of fame?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 08:31 - Feb 9 with 2645 viewsJonBlue

Some home study required.

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 08:46 - Feb 9 with 2615 viewsDoobDude

Don't want to be to pedantic here but they didn't sing "You've never SAID that" rather "You'll never SAY that". Therefore they were grammatically correct.

Now please get back to taking the p out of the fellow fan who thinks that Murdoch invented football in 1992.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 08:59 - Feb 9 with 2590 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm too young 33

Blimey

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:22 - Feb 9 with 2560 viewsPJH

I'm too young 33

Too young to know that we won the F.A. Cup and UEFA Cup as well then.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:23 - Feb 9 with 2552 viewsmccarthy2017

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:22 - Feb 9 by PJH

Surely 12th man is on a windup?
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:24 - Feb 9 with 2543 viewsjeera

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:22 - Feb 9 by PJH

Or WW2.

Or the Ice Age.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024