Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. 15:26 - Apr 26 with 21999 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you could bang one celebrity in the world

You get one pick. Who?

For me.. the geordie from little mix

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Done her. (n/t) on 20:29 - Apr 26 with 2084 viewsBloots

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:08 - Apr 26 by Swansea_Blue

Mmm, cute.

Congrats to Rommie on the shallowest thread of the year. But when in Rome an all that

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 20:57 - Apr 26 with 2033 viewsDBaldy

Not sure she'd qualify as a celebrity, but Rosie Jones (former Page 3 girl) would be at the top of my list, closely followed by Michelle Keegan, Katy Perry and Scarlett Johansson.
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:03 - Apr 26 with 2008 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 20:57 - Apr 26 by DBaldy

Not sure she'd qualify as a celebrity, but Rosie Jones (former Page 3 girl) would be at the top of my list, closely followed by Michelle Keegan, Katy Perry and Scarlett Johansson.

Can't for the life of me work out what you like about her

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:04 - Apr 26 with 2003 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 20:17 - Apr 26 by Mullet

Has someone been spraying Lynx Africa about? Jesus boys.

So who ya gone with mullet?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:06 - Apr 26 with 1998 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:43 - Apr 26 by jeera

Agree. What a sad thread.

Emma Watson.

Just got round to googling her

I genuinely don't find her a sort

6.5/10

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:12 - Apr 26 with 1977 viewscaught-in-limbo

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:06 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Just got round to googling her

I genuinely don't find her a sort

6.5/10

You had to Google Emma Watson.

How old do you say you are?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:14 - Apr 26 with 1963 viewsDBaldy

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 20:02 - Apr 26 by chiddley

I'd bang that till the neighbours complained about the smell.

She's certainly got a great pair of lungs...
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:14 - Apr 26 with 1960 viewsJ2BLUE

Classy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:18 - Apr 26 with 1945 viewsDBaldy

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:03 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Can't for the life of me work out what you like about her

I recently discovered a fan site with literally hundreds of photos and videos of her on there. It's my new favourite website....

However, I also found out that she's going out with that pr1ck Joe Wickes, the fitness / healthy food guy. She's now only a 9.9 instead of a 10.
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:35 - Apr 26 with 1905 viewsNewcyBlue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:59 - Apr 26 by Reuser_is_God

My penis

It took longer for that comment than I expected.

And Rommers, what a thread.... The hormones will calm down eventually.

If you want to hear some Geordie women I can give you a bell when I am home and you can chat to some of my friends...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:36 - Apr 26 with 1896 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:18 - Apr 26 by DBaldy

I recently discovered a fan site with literally hundreds of photos and videos of her on there. It's my new favourite website....

However, I also found out that she's going out with that pr1ck Joe Wickes, the fitness / healthy food guy. She's now only a 9.9 instead of a 10.

He apparently makes 4 million a year from his health stuff now

He was on celebrity juice

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:36 - Apr 26 with 1894 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:12 - Apr 26 by caught-in-limbo

You had to Google Emma Watson.

How old do you say you are?

19 in June

I knew the name. Couldn't picture the face though

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:37 - Apr 26 with 1893 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:14 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

Classy.

Boooooooooo

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:37 - Apr 26 with 1892 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:35 - Apr 26 by NewcyBlue

It took longer for that comment than I expected.

And Rommers, what a thread.... The hormones will calm down eventually.

If you want to hear some Geordie women I can give you a bell when I am home and you can chat to some of my friends...

Do any look like the girl in the OP?

Are any under 20

20 is my top limit with girls
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 21:38]

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:40 - Apr 26 with 1882 viewsJ2BLUE

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:37 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Do any look like the girl in the OP?

Are any under 20

20 is my top limit with girls
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 21:38]

20 top limit? What?

Truly impaired.

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:41 - Apr 26 with 1881 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:40 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

20 top limit? What?

For a girl I'd actually be with..

17 to 20 years old

16 is too young and 21 is too old imo

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:42 - Apr 26 with 1878 viewsJ2BLUE

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:41 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

For a girl I'd actually be with..

17 to 20 years old

16 is too young and 21 is too old imo

21 too old? You weirdo.

Truly impaired.

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:45 - Apr 26 with 1865 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:42 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

21 too old? You weirdo.

I don't want to be with someone who in 5 years time will want kids

I'm only 18!

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:46 - Apr 26 with 1860 viewsJ2BLUE

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:45 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I don't want to be with someone who in 5 years time will want kids

I'm only 18!

Thought you meant to sleep with...

I take it back.

Truly impaired.

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:47 - Apr 26 with 1855 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:46 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

Thought you meant to sleep with...

I take it back.

Oh no.

Not sure what Limit I'd have for that way.. 24 maybe

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:50 - Apr 26 with 1845 viewsJ2BLUE

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:47 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh no.

Not sure what Limit I'd have for that way.. 24 maybe

You mean 54...

Truly impaired.

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:56 - Apr 26 with 1834 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:50 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

You mean 54...

I wouldn't try it on with like a 28 year old though

I just wouldn't

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:58 - Apr 26 with 1825 viewsNewcyBlue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:50 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

You mean 54...

That'd be like parting a cheese toastie....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:58 - Apr 26 with 1826 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:36 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

He apparently makes 4 million a year from his health stuff now

He was on celebrity juice

MyProtein pay him a packet to recommend their stuff...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 22:02 - Apr 26 with 1817 viewsgreyhound

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:56 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I wouldn't try it on with like a 28 year old though

I just wouldn't

You should try it...

Someone I work with knows a lad who recently lost his virginity to a 48 year old...he's 26.

There are extremes but I'm sure she showed him the ropes and all that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024