Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories 14:18 - Jun 9 with 10572 viewsElderGrizzly

Maybe this isn't all over?
Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:23 - Jun 9 with 6193 viewsMJallday

heres sky's philomena cunk

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:24 - Jun 9 with 6170 viewsGlasgowBlue

Other than getting the Queen's Speech through I would imagine it will be on a vote by vote basis.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:27 - Jun 9 with 6146 viewsElderGrizzly

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:24 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

Other than getting the Queen's Speech through I would imagine it will be on a vote by vote basis.

But surely you need an 'agreement' for that too. And they don't have one?

Obviously not a coalition. News conference coming up.
Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:27 - Jun 9 with 6138 viewsfactual_blue

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:23 - Jun 9 by MJallday

So may has lied to the Queen

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:28 - Jun 9 with 6141 viewsElderGrizzly

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:23 - Jun 9 by MJallday

Not so interesting fact. She's scared of flying and my friend at BA was the pilot who tried to help her over it.
Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:29 - Jun 9 with 6135 viewsMJallday

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:27 - Jun 9 by factual_blue

good point.

id never lie to the queen. except if i f4rted. id blame it on a corgi

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:30 - Jun 9 with 6119 viewsBlueBadger

It's going to be an interesting wider sell, given that she's spent the last couple of months saying 'don't vote for them, their leader was quite happy to hang out with people with links to terrorism in the 70's and 80's' and she's now seeking to be propped up by them.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 15:07]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:34 - Jun 9 with 6091 viewsGuthrum

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:27 - Jun 9 by factual_blue

Not necessarily. All she has to say to HM is that she believes she can form a functioning government. Doesn't have to provide documentation or show figures.

She could be deluded, but that's not the same thing.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:34 - Jun 9 with 6091 viewsArcher4721

Well the DUP have strong historical links with Loyalist paramilitary groups and we know how the tories hammered Jeremy Corbyn for that so surely they can't work with people like that.

Oh.....
Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:36 - Jun 9 with 6081 viewsGuthrum

The DUP itself does not necessarily speak with a single voice. There hasn't been a lot of time for serious negotiations yet.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:38 - Jun 9 with 6069 viewsartsbossbeard

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:30 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

It's going to be an interesting wider sell, given that she's spent the last couple of months saying 'don't vote for them, their leader was quite happy to hang out with people with links to terrorism in the 70's and 80's' and she's now seeking to be propped up by them.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 15:07]

It's interesting also that the DUP's views are from the 70's.

*digs out flares*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:45 - Jun 9 with 6049 viewsconnorscontract

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:34 - Jun 9 by Archer4721

Well the DUP have strong historical links with Loyalist paramilitary groups and we know how the tories hammered Jeremy Corbyn for that so surely they can't work with people like that.

Oh.....

The DUP have more than "strong historical links with Loyalist paramilitary groups".

One DUP MP, Sammy Wilson, has very little on his wikipedia page about anything before his election as MP.

But, everybody, read this page about The Ulster Resistance Movement in 1987. And remember the names:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulster_Resistance

Paisley is dead, Robinson has retired, but Sammy Wilson, who chaired the launch of UR, is standing right alongside Arlene Foster as she speaks now (the bloke with the moustache, glasses and open collar blue shirt).
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 14:45]
Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:48 - Jun 9 with 6030 viewsartsbossbeard

Just confirmed an agreement is in place.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:55 - Jun 9 with 5983 viewsArcher4721

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:45 - Jun 9 by connorscontract

The DUP have more than "strong historical links with Loyalist paramilitary groups".

One DUP MP, Sammy Wilson, has very little on his wikipedia page about anything before his election as MP.

But, everybody, read this page about The Ulster Resistance Movement in 1987. And remember the names:

Paisley is dead, Robinson has retired, but Sammy Wilson, who chaired the launch of UR, is standing right alongside Arlene Foster as she speaks now (the bloke with the moustache, glasses and open collar blue shirt).

Yes indeed lovely woman.

http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/arlene-foster-urged-withdraw-sexist-13032905
Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:01 - Jun 9 with 5956 viewsElderGrizzly

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:48 - Jun 9 by artsbossbeard

Just confirmed an agreement is in place.

The confirmed agreement to talk, not an agreement itself
Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:01 - Jun 9 with 5954 viewsGlasgowBlue

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:45 - Jun 9 by connorscontract

That's me out. May must resign immediately.

I cannot in all honesty support a government that is prepared to do deals, no matter how informal, with a party that has links to sectarian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

Fcuk off May you are an utter disgrace. And I am typing this with rather moist eyes. I have been a member of the Conservative party since 1986

I have won two elections as a Tory councillor. I'm utterly ashamed..

Iron Lion Zion

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:02 - Jun 9 with 5946 viewsartsbossbeard

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:01 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

The confirmed agreement to talk, not an agreement itself

oh, my newsfeed thing says:

DUP leader Arlene Foster announces plans for Tory coalition government

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:04 - Jun 9 with 5930 viewsitfcjoe

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:01 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

I cannot in all honesty support a government that is prepared to do deals, no matter how informal, with a party that has links to sectarian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

Fcuk off May you are an utter disgrace. And I am typing this with rather moist eyes. I have been a member of the Conservative party since 1986

Putting all party politics aside, as I'm a floater in reality - sad to hear that something that has meant so much to you has made you feel like this.

Chin up, things can only get better (No new Labour pun intended)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:05 - Jun 9 with 5905 viewsDanTheMan

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:01 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

Fair play to sticking to your morals over party allegiance, more than most would do.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:08 - Jun 9 with 5882 viewsfactual_blue

Their ranks also include a confirmed creationist, who has objected to signs in his constituency explaining hiw the Giant's Causeway was formed.

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:09 - Jun 9 with 5873 viewsCaptainObvious

Sammy Wilson was a pall-bearer of Ray Smallwoods of the UDA according to wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Smallwoods

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:09 - Jun 9 with 5871 viewshype313

It's taken you 7 years to realise she is a complete and utter idiot?

Shambolic Home Secretary, shambolic leader of the party, she only got the gig because people thought she was a throwback to Thatcher and traditional conservatism after call me daves monumental f up.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:09 - Jun 9 with 5858 viewsfactual_blue

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:29 - Jun 9 by MJallday

good point.

id never lie to the queen. except if i f4rted. id blame it on a corgi

I'd always thought you were a corgi. Is that not so?

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:09 - Jun 9 with 5861 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 14:38 - Jun 9 by artsbossbeard

It's interesting also that the DUP's views are from the 70's.

*digs out flares*

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what people like Chris Smith, Ruth Davidson and Ben Howlett thinks of this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:10 - Jun 9 with 5847 viewsGlasgowBlue

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories on 15:09 - Jun 9 by hype313

It's taken you 7 years to realise she is a complete and utter idiot?

Shambolic Home Secretary, shambolic leader of the party, she only got the gig because people thought she was a throwback to Thatcher and traditional conservatism after call me daves monumental f up.

I knew her limitations but doing a deal with the DUP is the last straw.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024