Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Linkin Park singer committed suicide 19:18 - Jul 20 with 8371 viewsHipsterectomy

Chester Bennington. There was a story about him following ITFC a few years ago. Not sure how true it was. RIP anyway.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 19:18]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 19:25 - Jul 20 with 8319 viewsLord_Lucan

Mick out.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 19:32 - Jul 20 with 8258 viewsMJallday

well in the end it doesnt even matter does it?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 19:33 - Jul 20 with 8257 viewsmonytowbray

Sad news this, Hybrid Theory was a pretty big record in my early teens. Was one of the first few "heavy rock" albums I bought and shaped the evolution of my music taste.

And yes Lucan: http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/new-manager-now-new-world-famous-fan-for-town-1-17173

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 19:35 - Jul 20 with 8212 viewsLord_Lucan

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 19:33 - Jul 20 by monytowbray

Sad news this, Hybrid Theory was a pretty big record in my early teens. Was one of the first few "heavy rock" albums I bought and shaped the evolution of my music taste.

And yes Lucan: http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/new-manager-now-new-world-famous-fan-for-town-1-17173

Yes what?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 19:39 - Jul 20 with 8174 viewsJ2BLUE

RIP, thanks for providing some of the soundtrack to my youth.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 19:45 - Jul 20 with 8108 viewsSwailsey

Very sad news. I absolutely loved their first album when I was a young teen.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 19:46 - Jul 20 with 8086 viewsbournemouthblue

He has family friends from Ipswich who have known him since he was young, hence the connection

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 19:53 - Jul 20 with 8035 viewsSuperfrans

How incredibly sad.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 20:20 - Jul 20 with 7908 viewsSWGF

Would have been Chris Cornwell's birthday today apparently. Sang at his funeral.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 21:29 - Jul 20 with 7698 viewsitfc24

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 20:20 - Jul 20 by SWGF

Would have been Chris Cornwell's birthday today apparently. Sang at his funeral.

*Cornell
Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 21:53 - Jul 20 with 7642 viewsellerblue

Being friends with his father i can confirm that he was a town fan , on a visit to his father in Arizona his great friend Alan took him an Ipswich shirt which he was delighted with and wore with pride this was in 2000 and he followed town results . RIP Chester condolences to Lee and Brian and all the family

Heinsberg Blue

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 22:04 - Jul 20 with 7577 viewsMullet

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 20:20 - Jul 20 by SWGF

Saw him support them in Auckland, so I guess there's a long history there? Also caught the LP drumstick hurled into the crowd at the end but probably not by the late Mr Bennington I assume.

Suicide is always sad news no matter who, there'll be a lot of people my age listening to Hybrid Theory this weekend.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 22:07 - Jul 20 with 7565 viewsLimitlessBlue

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 21:53 - Jul 20 by ellerblue

Being friends with his father i can confirm that he was a town fan , on a visit to his father in Arizona his great friend Alan took him an Ipswich shirt which he was delighted with and wore with pride this was in 2000 and he followed town results . RIP Chester condolences to Lee and Brian and all the family

it's devastating really, such a talented vocalist and performer. I am a big Linkin Park fan since their beginning

As someone who has suffered (and still suffering) mental illness for many years, this is a tough one to take! so incredibly unexpected and such a shock and I was just a fan of their music.

When music and lyrics resonate with you, you feel you know the person. reality being we don't and we didn't. RIP man.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 22:11 - Jul 20 with 7534 viewsSwailsey

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 22:07 - Jul 20 by LimitlessBlue

it's devastating really, such a talented vocalist and performer. I am a big Linkin Park fan since their beginning

As someone who has suffered (and still suffering) mental illness for many years, this is a tough one to take! so incredibly unexpected and such a shock and I was just a fan of their music.

When music and lyrics resonate with you, you feel you know the person. reality being we don't and we didn't. RIP man.

The first part of your last sentence is so very true.

Music is a very powerful thing. Chin up friend.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 22:30 - Jul 20 with 7467 viewsLord_Lucan

That must be hard to get on board with.

I wish you the best of luck and improved health.

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 08:09 - Jul 21 with 7251 viewsSWGF

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 21:29 - Jul 20 by itfc24

*Cornell

Yes, apols. Autocorrect. I obviously write about the Stranglers an awful lot.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 08:36 - Jul 21 with 7205 viewsSwailsey

Been rocking Hybrid Theory this morning. I still remember seeing the video for One Step Closer before going to school, I must have been about 13. I couldn't think of anything else all day!

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 09:20 - Jul 21 with 7134 viewsuncle

You're totally correct with the last sentence. That maybe a sad part of it all, we all feel as though we know the singer, but they know that nobody really does.

Anyway, I quite like linking park, mainly because his voice, and the sheer power of it, was just incredible. Bleed it out will be blowing my ears clean this morning.
Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 09:22 - Jul 21 with 7127 viewsSwailsey

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 09:20 - Jul 21 by uncle

You're totally correct with the last sentence. That maybe a sad part of it all, we all feel as though we know the singer, but they know that nobody really does.

Anyway, I quite like linking park, mainly because his voice, and the sheer power of it, was just incredible. Bleed it out will be blowing my ears clean this morning.

It's something I've struggled with a lot. I get very emotionally connected to music and bands, and have often reach out to them in desperate moments, in a fit of mania.

I end up almost never getting a reply (understandably), and because of the emotional attachment I feel, it ends up sullying the music and leads to me being unable to listen to them, feeling rejected and disgusted with myself.

And repeat.

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 23:54 - Jul 21 with 6909 viewssyntaxerror

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 00:09 - Jul 22 with 6891 viewssyntaxerror

Linkin Park singer committed suicide on 23:54 - Jul 21 by syntaxerror

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024