Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New CB then, who would you like it to be? 13:34 - Aug 16 with 7254 viewsReuser_is_God

I'd go for Aden Flint from Bristol City

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:08 - Aug 16 with 2242 viewsSomethingBlue

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:03 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Jake Clarke-Salter on loan from Chelsea - left footed and big, good ball player just won U20 World Cup

Good shout. And wonder if Tottenham might be tempted to let Cameron Carter-Vickers out assuming they sign Sanchez imminently — Poch doesn't really like loaning his best kids out unless it becomes unavoidable but at some point you need some minutes as a CB and he's a good one.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:14 - Aug 16 with 2217 viewsbenno1uk

Might be a bit contraversial but Seb Bassong is available. Might have a score to settle?
New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:26 - Aug 16 with 2192 viewsITFCBlues

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:03 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Jake Clarke-Salter on loan from Chelsea - left footed and big, good ball player just won U20 World Cup

Norwich wanted him earlier this summer I believe. Not sure what happened there?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:36 - Aug 16 with 2180 viewsitfcjoe

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:08 - Aug 16 by SomethingBlue

Good shout. And wonder if Tottenham might be tempted to let Cameron Carter-Vickers out assuming they sign Sanchez imminently — Poch doesn't really like loaning his best kids out unless it becomes unavoidable but at some point you need some minutes as a CB and he's a good one.

I know Onomah really had to push for it and with Spurs having a small squad and European footy to contend with not sure how likely it is. CCV is a top player though, cone on a lot since playing for the US.

Chelsea have a number of CBs that will go out - Tomori who went to Brighton last year should be available too but I prefer look of Clarke-Salter

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:45 - Aug 16 with 2151 viewsstrikalite

I'd like someone with experience right now rather that a young 20 year old, I think we need it, but who is available? Can't think of any, I said Bruce when he was just training up at Sheff U a while back....so we might be forced to take a youngster from the Prem I guess..
New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:49 - Aug 16 with 2148 viewstheblueginger

Bassong.

Or Grant Hanley on loan.
New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 19:09 - Aug 16 with 2094 viewstitanicclown

Damien Delaney seems the obvious one to me. Not in CP squad. 36 but looks fit as a flea. Wasn't great for us but he's a big, tough warrior. Id imagine Mick likes him and he'd be a good, experienced short term addition.
New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 19:12 - Aug 16 with 2086 viewsJ2BLUE

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:45 - Aug 16 by strikalite

I'd like someone with experience right now rather that a young 20 year old, I think we need it, but who is available? Can't think of any, I said Bruce when he was just training up at Sheff U a while back....so we might be forced to take a youngster from the Prem I guess..

Bruce is on non contract terms at Bury and could be signed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40948259

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 19:49 - Aug 16 with 2029 viewsMullet

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:08 - Aug 16 by SomethingBlue

Carter-Vickers was going to be my shout.

Although since the random Bielek link I'm starting to warm to the idea. Plus as weird as it sounds, Polish GK, Polish defender can't be bad a second time can it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 20:18 - Aug 16 with 1992 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You're all wrong. It'll be Tommy Elphick on loan till January.

Definite info

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 20:38 - Aug 16 with 1960 viewsjas0999

I think we should look to buy a new CB. No loans or frees. Three wins, let's push on and show ambition.
New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 20:41 - Aug 16 with 1955 viewsMullet

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 20:38 - Aug 16 by jas0999

I think we should look to buy a new CB. No loans or frees. Three wins, let's push on and show ambition.

How is that showing ambition? That's just stockpiling.

We have two good young CB's out injured currently. Short term cover means we can utilise them when they are back, instead of risking their development sitting out.

We aren't in a position to sell either so we can't invest as much on this new CB, than if we did and got a much better upgrade. That'd be ambitious (potentially).

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 20:52 - Aug 16 with 1925 viewsITFCBlues

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 20:18 - Aug 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

You're all wrong. It'll be Tommy Elphick on loan till January.

Definite info

Would be well happy with that. Although suspect he'd be expensive

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 21:09 - Aug 16 with 1878 viewsDubtractor

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 20:41 - Aug 16 by Mullet

How is that showing ambition? That's just stockpiling.

We have two good young CB's out injured currently. Short term cover means we can utilise them when they are back, instead of risking their development sitting out.

We aren't in a position to sell either so we can't invest as much on this new CB, than if we did and got a much better upgrade. That'd be ambitious (potentially).

I'd like to see us go for a Spence type of signing - free agent on a short term deal, but looking to secure a longer one by performing with us.

I wouldn't want us to be spending significant money on one.

I was going to make a joke suggestion that Dan Shittu was a free agent, but someone would probably not realise I was taking the pee.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 21:15 - Aug 16 with 1860 viewsMullet

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 21:09 - Aug 16 by Dubtractor

I'd like to see us go for a Spence type of signing - free agent on a short term deal, but looking to secure a longer one by performing with us.

I was going to make a joke suggestion that Dan Shittu was a free agent, but someone would probably not realise I was taking the pee.

Yeah I'd have believed you, because you tell me lies like that.

Looking at the free agents out there is not great to be honest.

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 21:23 - Aug 16 with 1836 viewscressi

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 21:09 - Aug 16 by Dubtractor

Lee Wallace Glasgow Rangers left back and centre half.
New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 10:37 - Aug 17 with 1677 viewsGeoffSentence

That Pompey centre back Matt Clarke, he looks pretty decent.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024