Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For years I've been saying to myself 17:55 - Oct 24 with 10303 viewstextbackup

'Take the bad times, accept them, hurt from them, because it'll make the good times even more enjoyable'

My own rallying calls are falling on deaf ears now. For the first time ever I'm am empty and at the end with ITFC.

Owner, management, players, fans... I see nothing to give me personally any hope for the future.

I'm sure some clever d1ck will pop up to say 'overeating' if you do please have a list of positives so I can try and take them in

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:36 - Oct 24 with 4104 viewsJakeITFC

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:21 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

I've never seen us outside of tr chanpionship.

Ever.

Even on TV.

Let that sink in for a moment.

I got my first season ticket in 2002/03.

I actually am beginning to think I'm the problem.
For years I've been saying to myself on 18:47 - Oct 24 with 4083 viewsfactual_blue

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:27 - Oct 24 by Benters

BBC2 6.30

Natalie Lowe.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:50 - Oct 24 with 4076 viewsfactual_blue

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:24 - Oct 24 by SpruceMoose

I'm not sure ball boy has a clearly defined route to progress along as a career. I mean, where does it lead? Ball boy supervisor?

Bluey.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:51 - Oct 24 with 4076 viewsBenters

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:47 - Oct 24 by factual_blue

Natalie Lowe.

Now she is a fit lady.

I wonder if she would like to see my waterbutts?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:55 - Oct 24 with 4068 viewsSpruceMoose

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:51 - Oct 24 by Benters

Now she is a fit lady.

I wonder if she would like to see my waterbutts?

Nobody wants to see your waterbutts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:59 - Oct 24 with 4054 viewsBenters

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:55 - Oct 24 by SpruceMoose

Nobody wants to see your waterbutts.

balls

Gentlybentley

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:00 - Oct 24 with 4051 viewsSpruceMoose

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:59 - Oct 24 by Benters

balls

Nor those.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:05 - Oct 24 with 4042 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you now see why non attendees get out of the habit of going and then think shall I bother? It's £30+, we'll probably play crap and make a game of it for an hour and then a moment of quality will win it for the other team. This isn't a gloating post obviously because Sunday hurt like hell. I knew it would hurt but the level genuinely surprised me.

The whole, lets humour Marcus Evans for a second, 'strategy', is pointless. We are going nowhere. Nothing will change. I bet you MM gets his contract extension within 4 months. MM is a good manager IMO but the complete lack of any real chance of going up combined with his style of play makes people turn against him a little unfairly.

Joe summed it up perfectly. There's no hope from anywhere and we can change one part of it (a coin toss whether it is for better or worse) but the rest will stay the same.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:09 - Oct 24 with 4031 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:26 - Oct 24 by Benters

Is it folding the seats up that sort of thing?

Physio apprenticeship

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:11 - Oct 24 with 4018 viewsBenters

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:09 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Physio apprenticeship

I hope you get it.

Gentlybentley

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:19 - Oct 24 with 3997 viewsSpruceMoose

Physio apprenticeship

Good luck mate, you've got to put that first above the town. They aren't going anywhere after all.

Apart from down, possibly...

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:29 - Oct 24 with 3985 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:11 - Oct 24 by Benters

I hope you get it.

Cheers. And to spruce too.

I'll give the interview my best shot

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:37 - Oct 24 with 3966 viewsSpruceMoose

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:29 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Cheers. And to spruce too.

I'll give the interview my best shot

If you get nervous during the interview, I think I have read that it helps if you imagine that you're naked.

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:38 - Oct 24 with 3961 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:37 - Oct 24 by SpruceMoose

If you get nervous during the interview, I think I have read that it helps if you imagine that you're naked.

The scary possibility that I could end up imagining Karen Brady naked

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:41 - Oct 24 with 3949 viewsJ2BLUE

For years I've been saying to myself on 19:38 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

The scary possibility that I could end up imagining Karen Brady naked

I once had an interview in a pub because the place I was applying to got flooded. The woman interviewing me was a 9/10 wearing a very low cut top. I came out of there with a headache from having to maintain eye contact for 45 minutes.

Good luck, may this rescue you from having to watch Town.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

For years I've been saying to myself on 20:05 - Oct 24 with 3922 viewsIllinoisblue

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:32 - Oct 24 by tractorboy1978

We need the owner and manager to believe we can challenge as well but to be perfectly honest I don't think either do. Evans seems to be doing just about enough to keep us safely in the division and with a 25/1 shot of the top 6. If you asked either of them, hand on heart, honestly, do you think we can make the top 6, the answer would be no.

we're being served a dish of cold pragmatism and being told we should be greatful for it. Quick, renew that ST.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

For years I've been saying to myself on 06:48 - Oct 25 with 3796 viewsBrixtonBlue

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:08 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

I left on Sunday and felt empty. Really really down about the club.

Am I f**k shelling out for Bolton and hull before Christmas as planned. In fact, I've an interview with West Ham on the 8th of November and I'm 99% sure that would require working Saturdays.

Would be a big decision but I feel I'd be stupid to choose carrying on watching Town playing for certain mid table every season over what would be one of my dream jobs.

Sad times bud

I know Slavan Bilic is on borrowed time but I think you're jumping the gun somewhat.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

For years I've been saying to myself on 06:58 - Oct 25 with 3787 viewsClausThomsen

Physio apprenticeship

What have you done in the past that makes you eligible to be an apprentice physiotherapist?
For years I've been saying to myself on 07:00 - Oct 25 with 3784 viewsBenters

For years I've been saying to myself on 06:58 - Oct 25 by ClausThomsen

What have you done in the past that makes you eligible to be an apprentice physiotherapist?

erm?

Gentlybentley

on 08:37 - Oct 25 with 3736 views_

For years I've been saying to myself on 06:58 - Oct 25 by ClausThomsen

For years I've been saying to myself on 09:08 - Oct 25 with 3708 viewsKieran_Knows

Have to say I agree Texters. I'm neither Mick in, or Mick out (which some will probably have a pop at me for) and just find myself not caring about any of it anymore. It's just all much about nothing these days.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024