Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what happened to old Benters then......? 21:40 - Dec 3 with 73073 viewsBloots

.....banned?

Walked?

Head fell off?

Got in a Taxi?

Fell down the Toilet?

Gone to Derby?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

on 22:55 - Dec 3 with 4607 views_

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 22:45 - Dec 3 by Swansea_Blue

I don't know. Maybe he's just had enough of the repetitiveness. On here and at the club.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:07 - Dec 3 with 4576 viewstractordownsouth

What's happened? Part of me wishes Benters' account was some kind of wind up, but either way it has genuinely given me some of the biggest laughs recently.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

on 23:10 - Dec 3 with 4550 views_

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:07 - Dec 3 by tractordownsouth

What's happened? Part of me wishes Benters' account was some kind of wind up, but either way it has genuinely given me some of the biggest laughs recently.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:11 - Dec 3 with 4548 viewsjeera

Dunno about that, but Keno was logged on early this morning but didn't post.

Not seen him for ages.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:12 - Dec 3 with 4545 viewstractordownsouth

on 23:10 - Dec 3 by _

Was that the same story about the sisters from Huddersfield? If not, fill me in. My other personal favourite was ' Jeeza has no respect for the Queen'

on 23:16 - Dec 3 with 4526 views_

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:12 - Dec 3 by tractordownsouth

Was that the same story about the sisters from Huddersfield? If not, fill me in. My other personal favourite was ' Jeeza has no respect for the Queen'

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:20 - Dec 3 with 4524 viewsjeera

on 23:16 - Dec 3 by _

That's quite deep for him.

I can only assume that he's one of those types who is a damn sight nicer in person than he comes across on places like here.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:25 - Dec 3 with 4508 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Personally, I got on far better with him when his mates got the boot.

Hope he's ok

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:25 - Dec 3 with 4497 viewsjeera

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:25 - Dec 3 by The_Romford_Blue

Personally, I got on far better with him when his mates got the boot.

Hope he's ok

He's not dead.

He's just left the building.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:26 - Dec 3 with 4513 viewsSomethingBlue

Complete rotter who made this board a much worse place — I wish him no ill at all, but would rather he continued not to post here.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

on 23:29 - Dec 3 with 4473 views_

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:20 - Dec 3 by jeera

That's quite deep for him.

I can only assume that he's one of those types who is a damn sight nicer in person than he comes across on places like here.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:31 - Dec 3 with 4490 viewstractordownsouth

on 23:16 - Dec 3 by _

I've just had a look, and can confirm I have also spent the past 10 minutes crying with laughter.

Here's the sisters from Huddersfield story

https://wwww.twtd.co.uk/forum/406694/heres-one-for-ya-!/

" She was fitter to"

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:34 - Dec 3 with 4470 viewsjeera

on 23:29 - Dec 3 by _

Absolutely, and how someone who, as you say, would speak ill of the dead and the suffering so often, yet gain support, was of almost Trump like proportions.

Either he is a lot brighter than I ever gave him credit, or some of our posters I used to respect are a bit thick after all, despite facades.

on 23:37 - Dec 3 with 4453 views_

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:31 - Dec 3 by tractordownsouth

I've just had a look, and can confirm I have also spent the past 10 minutes crying with laughter.

Here's the sisters from Huddersfield story

https://wwww.twtd.co.uk/forum/406694/heres-one-for-ya-!/

" She was fitter to"

on 23:43 - Dec 3 with 4435 views_

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:34 - Dec 3 by jeera

Absolutely, and how someone who, as you say, would speak ill of the dead and the suffering so often, yet gain support, was of almost Trump like proportions.

Either he is a lot brighter than I ever gave him credit, or some of our posters I used to respect are a bit thick after all, despite facades.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:45 - Dec 3 with 4440 viewstractordownsouth

on 23:37 - Dec 3 by _

I don't want to imagine...

Think we should have a thread of all our favourite Benters moments

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:45 - Dec 3 with 4440 viewsjeera

on 23:43 - Dec 3 by _

Yes, I agree he was being used by someone who shared his more extreme views but isn't bold enough to voice them himself/herself directly.

Manipulative really.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:48 - Dec 3 with 4428 viewstcblue

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:45 - Dec 3 by tractordownsouth

I don't want to imagine...

Think we should have a thread of all our favourite Benters moments

That time he got banned today
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 00:34 - Dec 4 with 4380 viewsRyorry

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 21:41 - Dec 3 by PJH

I discovered that he "no longer existed" earlier but I have no idea why.

Only found out from reading this thread just now!

He'd been called out once or twice recently, perhaps he just got fed up with that. But what was sauce for the goose etc - he'd done some baiting of his own.

I never met him, but a couple of people who did said he was nicer in real life. Not that that's any excuse for some of his postings on here of course.

Nevertheless, I'll miss his gardening posts and Waterbutts News; hope he's OK.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 00:45 - Dec 4 with 4372 viewsjaykay

i never crossed swords with him on here,but i never liked some of his views he sprouted.
one thing i never understood why posters delete their profile ,its if they want a tread started asking why they have left.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 01:28 - Dec 4 with 4342 viewsclive_baker

Maybe he deleted his account because he realised what an absolute massive chopper he is?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 02:59 - Dec 4 with 4305 viewsRyorry

on 22:55 - Dec 3 by _

But surely he'd have written a bit of an obituary or tribute if that were the case? I know TB wasn't one of the most popular on here, but Benters knows that when the sh1t really hits the fan for any TWTD member, other people on the board really do rally round supportively.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 07:48 - Dec 4 with 4159 viewsBluebell

on 22:55 - Dec 3 by _

Bloo is still very much alive.

If Benters has left here for ever it will be a real shame. He is one of the great characters from this forum. He always speaks the truth and speaks from the heart.

I know he has been very kind and helpful to people suffering from the Big C (as he calls it), always keeping in touch with them.

I have met him and found him to be a very intelligent, likeable person. I know he was upset at all the constant digs that people made about him.

So another one bites the dust!
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 07:55 - Dec 4 with 4143 viewsjeera

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 07:48 - Dec 4 by Bluebell

If Benters has left here for ever it will be a real shame. He is one of the great characters from this forum. He always speaks the truth and speaks from the heart.

I know he has been very kind and helpful to people suffering from the Big C (as he calls it), always keeping in touch with them.

I have met him and found him to be a very intelligent, likeable person. I know he was upset at all the constant digs that people made about him.

Yet he was perfectly happy to make some vile digs and bully other vulnerable people.

You were fine with that then?

Unbelievable.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 7:55]

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:03 - Dec 4 with 4106 viewsHerbivore

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 07:48 - Dec 4 by Bluebell

He always speaks the truth? We really do live in a post-fact world now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024