Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick loves a dig... 17:50 - Jan 20 with 37713 viewsLuk38644

Mick loves a dig... on 17:51 - Jan 20 with 13252 viewskizaitfc

Never make a politician would he.

Continues to create friction between himself and the fans. Honestly think without the constant digs more fans would be blaming ME and have sympathy for MM and his position.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Mick loves a dig... on 17:53 - Jan 20 with 13193 viewsBluefish

Great point Mick

Bit disappointed he is more subtle with it these days. Just tell the thick tw*ts what they are

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Mick loves a dig... on 17:53 - Jan 20 with 13191 viewsRonFearonsHair

I thought he didn't take any notice of any of that?
Mick loves a dig... on 17:53 - Jan 20 with 13172 viewsBloomBlue

Good for Mick, fans give him enough stick he has ever right to give it back.
Mick loves a dig... on 17:54 - Jan 20 with 13170 viewsBackToRussia

Fooking loser.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Mick loves a dig... on 17:54 - Jan 20 with 13178 viewsLuk38644

Mick loves a dig... on 17:53 - Jan 20 by Bluefish

Great point Mick

Bit disappointed he is more subtle with it these days. Just tell the thick tw*ts what they are

To be fair, he is right regarding fans moaning about Gleeson before he's even played, but surely from the clubs point of view, he should not be so outwardly attackive of the fans and 'customers'?
Mick loves a dig... on 17:54 - Jan 20 with 13154 viewsDarth_Koont

Haha. Pretty much spot on though.

Anyone who said Gleeson was a poor signing (or even not what we needed) before he played a minute deserves a bit of a verbal slap.

He played well today. If Skuse is fit then I'd like us to play a Skuse, Connolly. Gleeson midfield against Wolves and perhaps get us linking up in the middle of the pitch, which has been our problem almost all season (apart from when Huws or Adeyemi have come in).

Pronouns: He/Him

Mick loves a dig... on 17:56 - Jan 20 with 13100 viewsLankHenners

Not sure it's really necessary from him as he must know how people are going to react, but again he's right - some of the fans started the abuse and have been crying every time Mick gives a bit back ever since.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

Mick loves a dig... on 17:58 - Jan 20 with 13056 viewsstantheman

Mick loves a dig... on 17:54 - Jan 20 by Luk38644

To be fair, he is right regarding fans moaning about Gleeson before he's even played, but surely from the clubs point of view, he should not be so outwardly attackive of the fans and 'customers'?

TBF most of them are not fans, just the usual internet warriors who have no life whilst wallowing in their little negative worlds.
Mick loves a dig... on 17:58 - Jan 20 with 13046 viewsBluefish

Mick loves a dig... on 17:54 - Jan 20 by Luk38644

Why should he? He has done a good job and the thick c*nts have forced him out. I hope he goes all out from here on and starts taking the piss out of them

Mick loves a dig... on 17:59 - Jan 20 with 13043 viewstomo

He is spot on though
Mick loves a dig... on 17:59 - Jan 20 with 13017 viewsBackToRussia

Mick loves a dig... on 17:56 - Jan 20 by LankHenners

Not sure it's really necessary from him as he must know how people are going to react, but again he's right - some of the fans started the abuse and have been crying every time Mick gives a bit back ever since.

It's as if Ipswich fans are vicious bullies rather than some of the most timid fans in the country. Has Mick forgotten what it was like to manage Millwall? I doubt he came out fighting then.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Mick loves a dig... on 17:59 - Jan 20 with 13027 viewsCoco

Absolutely brilliant what a legend. Some fans once said Nouble was a waste of time too. Bloody chancers. Fans! Who needs em? Pricks.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Mick loves a dig... on 18:00 - Jan 20 with 12992 viewsGeoffSentence

Doesn't matter that he's right, scoring cheap points like this is unnecessary, he is just stirring up strife,

He doesn't really want to be here any longer.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Mick loves a dig... on 18:01 - Jan 20 with 12976 viewsm14_blue

Mick loves a dig... on 17:58 - Jan 20 by Bluefish

Why should he? He has done a good job and the thick c*nts have forced him out. I hope he goes all out from here on and starts taking the piss out of them

But every club in the world has fans who will discuss new signings, some of whom will be happy and some not.

Mick's either being naive or deliberately confrontational.

I like him, he's done a good job but he doesn't seem particularly happy here
Mick loves a dig... on 18:03 - Jan 20 with 12944 viewsshoopdelang

HE is spot on though. In this case.
Mick loves a dig... on 18:04 - Jan 20 with 12901 viewsBluefish

Mick loves a dig... on 18:01 - Jan 20 by m14_blue

But every club in the world has fans who will discuss new signings, some of whom will be happy and some not.

Mick's either being naive or deliberately confrontational.

I like him, he's done a good job but he doesn't seem particularly happy here

Bit they don't have fans that slate everything their club does and get more excited by negative stuff than positive things

Mick loves a dig... on 18:04 - Jan 20 with 12907 viewsTrequartista

What a child. He's judging a player after 45 minutes? If he doesn't like our fans why doesn't he go somewhere else?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Mick loves a dig... on 18:05 - Jan 20 with 12896 viewsCoco

Ooooooh you’re ‘ard

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Mick loves a dig... on 18:05 - Jan 20 with 12876 viewsBackToRussia

Mick loves a dig... on 18:03 - Jan 20 by shoopdelang

HE is spot on though. In this case.

Well duh. It's obvious that he's right, the point is that he comes in off a poor 1-1 draw crowing about being right. And we all know only morons slate someone before they've played for us. So yeah well done MM you are wiser than some irrelevant tw@ts on the internet. Big man.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Mick loves a dig... on 18:06 - Jan 20 with 12867 viewsTrequartista

Worst season in over 50 years? Thick c*nts? Fail.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Mick loves a dig... on 18:07 - Jan 20 with 12843 viewstomo

Mick loves a dig... on 18:00 - Jan 20 by GeoffSentence

Doesn't matter that he's right, scoring cheap points like this is unnecessary, he is just stirring up strife,

He doesn't really want to be here any longer.

I just really struggle to fathom how people can get so wound up over what another person says.
Mick loves a dig... on 18:08 - Jan 20 with 12832 viewsm14_blue

Mick loves a dig... on 18:04 - Jan 20 by Bluefish

Bit they don't have fans that slate everything their club does and get more excited by negative stuff than positive things

They have though. We're not a special case.

Where there's thousands of people, there's hundreds of idiots.

That's just life.
Mick loves a dig... on 18:08 - Jan 20 with 12827 viewsBobbychase

If people are prepared to give our own players stick before they have been played then he has every right to remind them what idiots they are.

Yeah he doesn’t have to do it and it would help his cause if he didn’t, but some of us are heartily sick of the constant bleating and whining from some of our fan base. If you dish it out, be prepared to get it back. Don’t then go crying to teacher

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Mick loves a dig... on 18:08 - Jan 20 with 12820 viewsBackToRussia

Mick loves a dig... on 18:07 - Jan 20 by tomo

I just really struggle to fathom how people can get so wound up over what another person says.

Like MM?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024