Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ 20:12 - Jan 27 with 7058 viewsBanburyBlue

cant imagine he broke sweat. cant imagine anyone would want him but if we get an offer take it now......

Banbury Blue Back in Town

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 20:17 - Jan 27 with 6275 viewshomer_123

It says something when Didz ends up tracking back and effectively playing as a right back.

Do you think that position suits him?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 20:20 - Jan 27 with 6246 viewsBanburyBlue

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 20:17 - Jan 27 by homer_123

It says something when Didz ends up tracking back and effectively playing as a right back.

Do you think that position suits him?

no

Banbury Blue Back in Town

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 20:27 - Jan 27 with 6194 viewsjas0999

Hoping for a move I’d have thought. Nice new bumper contract. Then spend 50% of the time in the physio room.
McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 20:48 - Jan 27 with 6118 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Were you saying that when he was back inside his own 6 yard box in the second half and prevented an almost certain goal?

Guy was playing completely out of position- wide right in a midfield 4 is even less his position that his n the right 4-2-3-1. Think he deserves a break.

Poll: Our final position

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 20:52 - Jan 27 with 6093 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Not his best game but he was played out of position and had to come too deep for the ball. Mick took far too long to take him off. Poor decision on timing of substitutions.

Waghorn also forced to drop deep for the ball, thought Wolves defended well and controlled the game
McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 21:17 - Jan 27 with 6001 viewssuffolkpoker

Easily worse game I have ever seen Mcgoldrick play.
Granted he played wide right. Either okay him as a 10 or sell him to the highest bidder.

I have been Didz biggest fan for year. The guy normally oozes class.

That performance was bang average :(

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 23:02 - Jan 27 with 5847 viewsNorthFar

29th minute made a great tackle in the box after pegging it from the other half to save a shot. 80th minute did the same in his own six yard box. Lazy sod.
McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 23:06 - Jan 27 with 5827 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 23:02 - Jan 27 by NorthFar

29th minute made a great tackle in the box after pegging it from the other half to save a shot. 80th minute did the same in his own six yard box. Lazy sod.

Shame he didn't bother for the goal !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 23:26 - Jan 27 with 5769 viewsSuffolktractor

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 23:06 - Jan 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Shame he didn't bother for the goal !

So he should be leading our attack and getting in last ditch tackles as well then?
Disappointed that Bart didn’t push forward more today as well, surely once he’s done those fancy saves he could get forward and give us some options going forwards.
McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 23:57 - Jan 27 with 5716 viewsArnieM

I bet he ends up at Villa on deadline day ! He clearly doesn’t want to stay ( I believe he has actually said he will leave in the summer- hence why no attempts to offer a contract extension). Tbh , given all that , why the hell is he even in the side? Why not play the young Irish lad, or give some our kids s chdnce . Hardly going to be any worse.?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 00:03 - Jan 28 with 5693 viewsSuffolktractor

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 23:57 - Jan 27 by ArnieM

I bet he ends up at Villa on deadline day ! He clearly doesn’t want to stay ( I believe he has actually said he will leave in the summer- hence why no attempts to offer a contract extension). Tbh , given all that , why the hell is he even in the side? Why not play the young Irish lad, or give some our kids s chdnce . Hardly going to be any worse.?

To be fair to him, I don’t suppose he has spent much of his career as a right back, but he did it for the team.
Would love to see him up front where he is most effective.
McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today...... on 07:32 - Jan 28 with 5531 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 23:57 - Jan 27 by ArnieM

When did he say he is going to leave?

I mean I think he probably will, but I’m pretty sure he’s never actually came out and said that unless I’ve completely missed it?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today...... on 08:14 - Jan 28 with 5460 viewshype313

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today...... on 07:32 - Jan 28 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

When did he say he is going to leave?

I mean I think he probably will, but I’m pretty sure he’s never actually came out and said that unless I’ve completely missed it?

Don't think he's ever said it, but how many players come out vociferous about the lack of contact regarding extensions, lots, yet his silence on the matter is deafening.

He can leave on a free in a few months and get himself a nice retiring signing on fee, can't blame him personally.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Why should he? on 08:19 - Jan 28 with 5441 viewsDyland

He was playing at right back half the time. He is not a defender. Maybe he'd offer more if he was played up top. Maybe in "the hole". In the middle.

Just a thought.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:12 - Jan 28 with 5360 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 23:26 - Jan 27 by Suffolktractor

So he should be leading our attack and getting in last ditch tackles as well then?
Disappointed that Bart didn’t push forward more today as well, surely once he’s done those fancy saves he could get forward and give us some options going forwards.

All I'm saying is (and check the highlights) he shouldn't just watch the overlap runner go past him and cross for the goal when he's on the corner of the box!

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:15 - Jan 28 with 5349 viewstextbackup

Our inept manager played him right midfield, there’s not much more can be said about that.

If I was DM I’d have said ‘na don’t worry about me today Mick, I’ll sit this one out’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:20 - Jan 28 with 5333 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:15 - Jan 28 by textbackup

Our inept manager played him right midfield, there’s not much more can be said about that.

If I was DM I’d have said ‘na don’t worry about me today Mick, I’ll sit this one out’

It looked to me like he was rotating with Waghorn between wide and middle positions.

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:21 - Jan 28 with 5331 viewsDyland

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:20 - Jan 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

It looked to me like he was rotating with Waghorn between wide and middle positions.

It was almost like watching total football ;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:37 - Jan 28 with 5286 viewsSuperfrans

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 20:27 - Jan 27 by jas0999

Hoping for a move I’d have thought. Nice new bumper contract. Then spend 50% of the time in the physio room.

Christ alive.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:40 - Jan 28 with 5280 viewsSuperfrans

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:15 - Jan 28 by textbackup

Except our players play as a team, play for the team. That’s football. Surely you can understand the idea of pushing your own interests to one side in the interests of the team?

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:40 - Jan 28 with 5279 viewsEly_Blue

The fastest I saw him move all game was when MM finally subbed him off, his decision making on the ball wasn’t good even in the attacking position that you all say he should be playing in

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:44 - Jan 28 with 5255 viewsSuperfrans

https://www.specsavers.co.uk/eye-health/do-i-need-an-eye-test

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:51 - Jan 28 with 5232 viewstextbackup

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:40 - Jan 28 by Superfrans

Except our players play as a team, play for the team. That’s football. Surely you can understand the idea of pushing your own interests to one side in the interests of the team?

Oh god, of course. Wrong to play him there tho.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:59 - Jan 28 with 5216 viewsSuperfrans

McGoldrick should hang his head in shame today........ on 09:51 - Jan 28 by textbackup

Oh god, of course. Wrong to play him there tho.

It seems to me that McCarthy is simply trying play his best attacking players together.

Problem is, he can’t win. Play an attacking formation with 4 strikers and he’s playing players out of position, play 2 of them and he’s boring, defensive Mick who doesn’t try to win games.

Why should he? on 10:06 - Jan 28 with 5204 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Why should he? on 08:19 - Jan 28 by Dyland

He was playing at right back half the time. He is not a defender. Maybe he'd offer more if he was played up top. Maybe in "the hole". In the middle.

Just a thought.

Sears in some games is doing exactly the same role but as some sort of odd left back position. We all know what happened to Sears
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024