Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... 14:59 - Feb 2 with 9791 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:01 - Feb 2 with 6518 viewsITFC_Forever

Sitters and MMc for £3.99.... bargain.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:17 - Feb 2 with 6451 viewsitfcjoe

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:01 - Feb 2 by ITFC_Forever

With Joey Garner in the background

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:18 - Feb 2 with 6443 viewsITFC_Forever

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:17 - Feb 2 by itfcjoe

With Joey Garner in the background

Stocking up on the coffees - he's going to be wired by the time he gets to the North East.

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:19 - Feb 2 with 6437 viewsSpruceMoose

Where is Mick placing his other hand? Should we be concerned for your welfare?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:22 - Feb 2 with 6425 viewsSitfcB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:19 - Feb 2 by SpruceMoose

Where is Mick placing his other hand? Should we be concerned for your welfare?

No need to be concerned at all

COYB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:24 - Feb 2 with 6425 viewsSitfcB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:01 - Feb 2 by ITFC_Forever

You get a lot for £3.99, especially from my side 🤣

We were playing on the fruit machines and my mate went "I just saw Mick McCarthy walk in" as I looked up Terry Connor and the whole playing squad followed.

COYB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:26 - Feb 2 with 6399 viewsPJH

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:18 - Feb 2 by ITFC_Forever

Stocking up on the coffees - he's going to be wired by the time he gets to the North East.

Maybe Joey is just holding them for Sitters and MM.
After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:26 - Feb 2 with 6392 viewsSpruceMoose

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:24 - Feb 2 by SitfcB

We were playing on the fruit machines and my mate went "I just saw Mick McCarthy walk in" as I looked up Terry Connor and the whole playing squad followed.

Fruit Machines?! Mugs game mate! You be careful on those. You'll end up like young Rommers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:29 - Feb 2 with 6386 viewschicoazul

You've grown up so fast Sitters. It feels like only yesterday you had your shoes stolen.

EDIT: and got sacked from McDs.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 15:29]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:30 - Feb 2 with 6371 viewsSpruceMoose

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:29 - Feb 2 by chicoazul

You've grown up so fast Sitters. It feels like only yesterday you had your shoes stolen.

Indeed. This must be what it must feel like to be a mildly disappointed parent.

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:39 - Feb 2 with 6332 viewsITFC_Forever

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:24 - Feb 2 by SitfcB

Which services was it?

Isn't the trip you were deliberating about whether your other half would allow you to go to an away game for the whole weekend, rather than there and back in a day?
Looks like you won the battle on that one - or ignored her wishes and went anyway.

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:54 - Feb 2 with 6279 viewsSWGF

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:30 - Feb 2 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. This must be what it must feel like to be a mildly disappointed parent.

Think I'd be more than "mildly" disappointed, tbh.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 17:09 - Feb 2 with 6094 viewsbackwaywhen

And where might this have been ?
After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 17:17 - Feb 2 with 6072 viewseireblue

So if we lose tomorrow, I guess it won't be Sitters fault, just someone near him.
After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 17:18 - Feb 2 with 6064 viewsSitfcB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 17:09 - Feb 2 by backwaywhen

And where might this have been ?

Blyth services

COYB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 17:19 - Feb 2 with 6062 viewsLord_Lucan

Your ears used to be much bigger. You’ve grown into them.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 17:40 - Feb 2 with 5980 views_

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:29 - Feb 2 by chicoazul

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 17:52 - Feb 2 with 5941 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:40 - Feb 2 by _

Adding his own special seasoning to the fries, innit.

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 17:54 - Feb 2 with 5933 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Indeed, and now you've grown up into Tyrone from Corrie
After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 18:54 - Feb 2 with 5840 viewsJakeITFC

on 17:40 - Feb 2 by _

The story of Sitters losing his job is truly one of the very darkest days of TWTD history, really was a shame that it had got to that.
on 18:57 - Feb 2 with 5828 views_

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 18:54 - Feb 2 by JakeITFC

The story of Sitters losing his job is truly one of the very darkest days of TWTD history, really was a shame that it had got to that.

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:04 - Feb 2 with 5794 viewsBluebell

Did he offer to sign you up Sitters. You are wearing the correct gear?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 19:05]
After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:04 - Feb 2 with 5793 viewsgiant_stow

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 18:54 - Feb 2 by JakeITFC

is this the supergrass incident?

(I shouldn't know this, but hey...)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:05 - Feb 2 with 5791 viewsSteve_M

on 18:57 - Feb 2 by _

Sitters was far too open about what he shared on here and someone decided to be malicious about it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:08 - Feb 2 with 5776 viewsPJH

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:05 - Feb 2 by Steve_M

Sitters was far too open about what he shared on here and someone decided to be malicious about it.

If that was a TWTD member then presumably they are now an ex TWTD member?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024