Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... 14:59 - Feb 2 with 9822 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:14 - Feb 2 with 3212 viewsLimitlessBlue

Won't Paul Jewell get jealous? you were equally in love with him weren't you?

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:16 - Feb 2 with 3199 viewsSpruceMoose

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:14 - Feb 2 by LimitlessBlue

Yeah, but Sitters made a video with him. I think I'm remembering that correctly...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:27 - Feb 2 with 3182 viewsLimitlessBlue

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:16 - Feb 2 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, but Sitters made a video with him. I think I'm remembering that correctly...

RAMpant?

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:53 - Feb 2 with 3144 viewsSitfcB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:14 - Feb 2 by LimitlessBlue

Nope. Keane.

COYB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:59 - Feb 2 with 3138 viewsSitfcB

on 18:57 - Feb 2 by _

As mentioned, I lost my job at McDonalds.

I got a new job, like Steve says, I maybe shared a little too much on here and it caught up with me.

The new job I got, somebody wrote a letter explaining my dismissal from McDonalds and questioning as to why my new employer would employ me. I had a disciplinary as I withheld this information and consequently lost my job, however, through appeal and good words from both of my shift managers I managed to keep my job.

The letter was sent anonymous and signed Mr B. King ( Obviously a joking reference to Burger King)

COYB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:01 - Feb 2 with 3127 viewsSitfcB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:04 - Feb 2 by Bluebell

Did he offer to sign you up Sitters. You are wearing the correct gear?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 19:05]

I wish! 😂

COYB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:04 - Feb 2 with 3119 viewsDanTheMan

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:59 - Feb 2 by SitfcB

I got a new job, like Steve says, I maybe shared a little too much on here and it caught up with me.

The new job I got, somebody wrote a letter explaining my dismissal from McDonalds and questioning as to why my new employer would employ me. I had a disciplinary as I withheld this information and consequently lost my job, however, through appeal and good words from both of my shift managers I managed to keep my job.

The letter was sent anonymous and signed Mr B. King ( Obviously a joking reference to Burger King)

Still boggles my mind someone would do that.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:05 - Feb 2 with 3118 viewsRocky

TWTD legend.
You will be our Lord Lucan in 30 years time.
Login to get fewer ads

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:12 - Feb 2 with 3103 viewsJ2BLUE

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:04 - Feb 2 by DanTheMan

Same. Pleased it didn't work and their act of spite was meaningless in the end. Hopefully karma evened the score.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:17 - Feb 2 with 3093 viewsLimitlessBlue

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 19:59 - Feb 2 by SitfcB

please tell me you didn't add extra mayonaise to the burgers?!

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:27 - Feb 2 with 3076 viewsJ2BLUE

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:17 - Feb 2 by LimitlessBlue

please tell me you didn't add extra mayonaise to the burgers?!

Look, he didn't give me a promotional Monopoly sticker cup and I snapped, okay?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:36 - Feb 2 with 3070 viewsbrogansnose

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:04 - Feb 2 by DanTheMan

Yeah, bewildering amount of pathetic vindictiveness.
After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 22:43 - Feb 2 with 2996 viewshoppy

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:39 - Feb 2 by ITFC_Forever

Which services was it?

Isn't the trip you were deliberating about whether your other half would allow you to go to an away game for the whole weekend, rather than there and back in a day?
Looks like you won the battle on that one - or ignored her wishes and went anyway.

In a “won the battle but lost the war” kind of way, maybe?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 22:49 - Feb 2 with 2989 viewsLord_Lucan

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 20:05 - Feb 2 by Rocky

TWTD legend.
You will be our Lord Lucan in 30 years time.

Get the fck outta here.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 00:09 - Feb 3 with 2960 viewsSitfcB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:39 - Feb 2 by ITFC_Forever

Which services was it?

Isn't the trip you were deliberating about whether your other half would allow you to go to an away game for the whole weekend, rather than there and back in a day?
Looks like you won the battle on that one - or ignored her wishes and went anyway.

Blyth.

Yeah that's the one, bit of both really!

COYB

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 00:24 - Feb 3 with 2941 viewsRyorry

You learned from it, rose above it, & ended up the winner there.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 01:43 - Feb 3 with 2920 viewsSwansea_Blue

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 22:49 - Feb 2 by Lord_Lucan

Get the fck outta here.

Said the stewards....

Sorry, that might be a bit below the belt!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 05:10 - Feb 3 with 2893 viewsconnorscontract

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 15:24 - Feb 2 by SitfcB

You get a lot for £3.99, especially from my side 🤣

We were playing on the fruit machines and my mate went "I just saw Mick McCarthy walk in" as I looked up Terry Connor and the whole playing squad followed.

I had visions of you chasing after the team bus like a young Titus and Tesfaye Bramble, all the way up the A1 until it stopped for diesel.
After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 13:07 - Feb 3 with 2807 viewsconnorscontract

After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 18:54 - Feb 2 by JakeITFC

The story of Sitters losing his job is truly one of the very darkest days of TWTD history, really was a shame that it had got to that.

Absolutely. But on the plus side, TWTD gave sitters a lot of advice and support at that tough time.
After just over five years I've finally got a picture with my man.... on 18:29 - Feb 7 with 2719 viewsSitfcB

Had I have known it was his birthday today I would've got him a WHSmith meal deal as an early present...!

Happy Birthday MM 🎉

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024