Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot 15:02 - Feb 13 with 4089 viewsHeathlander

Last chance to shop. Petrol stations are open 24/7 though.

Nothing says I love you more than some garage flowers and a topic.
Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 15:07 - Feb 13 with 4068 viewsJ2BLUE

A Twix surely?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 15:10 - Feb 13 with 4062 viewsSpruceMoose

How about a finger of fudge? It's a special day, afterall!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 15:56 - Feb 13 with 4034 viewsLord_Lucan

I actually bought a bunch of pink roses at Waitrose for 10p on Friday - swear to God. They were reduced from £8

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:05 - Feb 13 with 4019 viewsGlasgowBlue

Done. Nice little Rose bush/tree thingy in a box from Waitrose. Their cards are fooking dear though. Wish I'd gone to Tesco.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:07 - Feb 13 with 4016 viewsGlasgowBlue

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 15:56 - Feb 13 by Lord_Lucan

I actually bought a bunch of pink roses at Waitrose for 10p on Friday - swear to God. They were reduced from £8

Ha! That reminds me of Christmas a couple of years ago when we went to Center Parcs. They were offering to put a real tree in the lounge for about forty quid but the day before we were due B&Q had 7' trees for a quid to get rid of them. So I wrapped some bin liners around it, tied the fooker to the roof and drove all the way down with it.

Iron Lion Zion

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:07 - Feb 13 with 4016 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

You old romantic, you....... ............................I .would be on shimaneehoo rations for months if i did that.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:09 - Feb 13 with 4011 viewshype313

Whilst at the garage, I always purchase a copy of either Foster and Allen or Richard Clayderman to get the mood going.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:22 - Feb 13 with 3997 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:09 - Feb 13 by hype313

Whilst at the garage, I always purchase a copy of either Foster and Allen or Richard Clayderman to get the mood going.

You missed The Best of Bobby Crush or Roger Whittaker there chap.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:23 - Feb 13 with 3994 viewsGlasgowBlue

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:22 - Feb 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

You missed The Best of Bobby Crush or Roger Whittaker there chap.

And James Galway.

Iron Lion Zion

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:28 - Feb 13 with 3987 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:23 - Feb 13 by GlasgowBlue

And James Galway.

A good flutist always gets us in the mood .

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:55 - Feb 13 with 3955 viewsGuthrum

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 16:28 - Feb 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

A good flutist always gets us in the mood .

Just got to watch out for pipers. Only certain people seem keen on a good piping.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 17:26 - Feb 13 with 3926 viewsstrikalite

Hold on, it's the year of the woman, so what's she buying you?

What happen's if you've fallen out today? And you view it as not your fault? Damn awkward that is..
Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 17:46 - Feb 13 with 3920 viewsjaykay

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 15:10 - Feb 13 by SpruceMoose

its only special because the ad men have made it so.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 17:51 - Feb 13 with 3917 viewsSpruceMoose

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 17:46 - Feb 13 by jaykay

That is true. Luckily now I'm on Harry Crane's div list I can finally speak out about the evils of advertising without being punished.

That's what I will tell the missus when I get home tomorrow without card and flowers, anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 17:58 - Feb 13 with 3906 viewsGlasgowBlue

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 17:46 - Feb 13 by jaykay

Cheer up Granddad.

Iron Lion Zion

on 17:59 - Feb 13 with 3898 views_

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 17:51 - Feb 13 by SpruceMoose

That is true. Luckily now I'm on Harry Crane's div list I can finally speak out about the evils of advertising without being punished.

That's what I will tell the missus when I get home tomorrow without card and flowers, anyway.

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 18:00 - Feb 13 with 3899 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:59 - Feb 13 by _

Well, I have been testing the waters, but there have been no nibbles. Think I have genuinely gone and got myself div listed. I can't believe Dolly would be able to show this much restraint.

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 18:23 - Feb 13 with 3882 viewsSE1blue

Anyone else go for the personalised Vaseline tin?

Can't wait to see her face...

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 19:32 - Feb 13 with 3831 viewsBlueorder

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 15:10 - Feb 13 by SpruceMoose

Followed by a sponge finger, maybe
Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 20:03 - Feb 13 with 3816 viewshoppy

I don't know how late 12th Man might be posting (although I guess you could always PM him if desperate), if you need to get a special treat, such as tickets to Norwich for example...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 03:14 - Feb 14 with 3713 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don't forget your valentines cards and flowers you lot on 17:26 - Feb 13 by strikalite

Hold on, it's the year of the woman, so what's she buying you?

What happen's if you've fallen out today? And you view it as not your fault? Damn awkward that is..

It's the what?

When am I getting my new one then?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024