Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 20:17 - Feb 18 with 7055 viewsbendurrant78

In all honesty if anyone agrees with what McCarthy done with the f...o.. to the people who pay his wages please explain why he did that ???
No subject on 20:19 - Feb 18 with 3838 viewsJ2BLUE

What evidence do you have that it was aimed at the fans?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No subject on 20:20 - Feb 18 with 3834 viewsbendurrant78

No subject on 20:19 - Feb 18 by J2BLUE

Well... open your eyes
No subject on 20:22 - Feb 18 with 3805 viewsVaughan8

Give us another explanation? You seem to avoiding this question on a number of threads..................is it because you don't really have one? You need to open most peoples eyes to your explanation

Evidence suggests that it was unfortunately.
No subject on 20:23 - Feb 18 with 3795 viewsJ2BLUE

No subject on 20:22 - Feb 18 by Vaughan8

Give us another explanation? You seem to avoiding this question on a number of threads..................is it because you don't really have one? You need to open most peoples eyes to your explanation

I've answered this question on the only other thread i've seen it.

I'm not sitting here constantly refreshing the page.

Truly impaired.

No subject on 20:24 - Feb 18 with 3794 viewsSuperfrans

No subject on 20:22 - Feb 18 by Vaughan8

Evidence suggests it could be. It also could have been a general “FO” at the world. Personally, I don’t know. And nobody else know either, apart from McCarthy himself.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

No subject on 20:24 - Feb 18 with 3803 viewsDyland

No one "agrees".

The point is that people who don't have a massively skewed agenda against him couldn't give a squit if he swears at our fans, however inappropriate that is.

Some of you are in serious need of getting a life and something more worthy to worry about. Our club is in a state as it is without fussing about someone giving you back some of what you're dishing out.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

No subject on 20:29 - Feb 18 with 3757 viewsbendurrant78

No subject on 20:24 - Feb 18 by Dyland

No one "agrees".

The point is that people who don't have a massively skewed agenda against him couldn't give a squit if he swears at our fans, however inappropriate that is.

Some of you are in serious need of getting a life and something more worthy to worry about. Our club is in a state as it is without fussing about someone giving you back some of what you're dishing out.

So let’s all say nothing shall we??? Twtd would be pretty boring then.
No subject on 20:30 - Feb 18 with 3748 viewsDyland

No subject on 20:29 - Feb 18 by bendurrant78

So let’s all say nothing shall we??? Twtd would be pretty boring then.

You said something, I'm replying. That's how it works sweetcheeks x

Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 20:40 - Feb 18 with 3702 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Really? I didn’t think it was aimed at Evans but if you say so...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

No subject on 20:45 - Feb 18 with 3669 viewsLeoMuff

Could be because some fans had a pop at him, and have been doing so for a year or more.

This despite him being by far the best manager we have had in a decade, on the most limited of resources, none of the other managers appointed by ME have got anything like the stick, despite being totally incompetent.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

No subject on 20:49 - Feb 18 with 3627 viewsTrequartista

Do you think it was aimed at the seats the fans were sitting in? Or maybe he gave Norwich fans "the eyes" with a superb dummy?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

No subject on 20:55 - Feb 18 with 3598 viewspatrickswell

Because at 0-0, in an away derby, where we’re under the cosh but defending and battling away, a section of our fans thought this was the moment to give an anti-MM song an airing.

Mick is shouting, coaching, cajoling - trying to get the players through it. His subs may have been negative, perhaps Celina or Carayol should have come on to try and stretch play at the other end, but Mick wasn’t sitting on his hands - he tried to rectify the situation, only to be told he’s s....

So then when it looks like we’ve won it in the 89th minute and the passion is flowing, he looks at those who insulted him and gives it back in the heat/joy of the moment. I wish he hadn’t, but I can understand why he did.

Typical of the Bergmanesque mood piece this club has become though, it wasn’t the winner and we subside into our usual numbed state of angst, where glory is something that happens to other people.
No subject on 20:57 - Feb 18 with 3581 viewsFrimleyBlue

No subject on 20:45 - Feb 18 by LeoMuff

Could be because some fans had a pop at him, and have been doing so for a year or more.

This despite him being by far the best manager we have had in a decade, on the most limited of resources, none of the other managers appointed by ME have got anything like the stick, despite being totally incompetent.

Timing is key here

Keane and jewell were given a certain time period then bang gone

Mick has been woeful for 2 seasons now and nothing has been done about it.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

No subject on 20:59 - Feb 18 with 3556 viewshomer_123

No subject on 20:57 - Feb 18 by FrimleyBlue

Timing is key here

So, where does the issue lye then?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

No subject on 20:59 - Feb 18 with 3558 viewsJ2BLUE

Timing is key here

Woeful? Or about par for the resources he had? Don't get me wrong, his time should be up but on paper he hasn't done a bad job.

Truly impaired.

No subject on 21:00 - Feb 18 with 3545 viewsolimar

No subject on 20:24 - Feb 18 by Dyland

No one "agrees".

I dont understand why this is "hes only dishing out what he got back"- nobody represents their business by criticising the customers, no matter how unfair it might be. Thats just how it is, you do everything to protect the integrity of your business and its sales and to ensure you dont lose any.
To me, the whole club is lacking in PR training here- the fact that nobody is pulling MM to one side and saying "we really need to control this situation, its not painting us in a good light" is surprising.
No subject on 21:05 - Feb 18 with 3515 viewsLeoMuff

Timing is key here

Last season was poor, but this season we are 12 th with one of the lowest budgets in the league, so we have had one woeful season under Mick. The problem is Evans, and Mick has overperformed with the resources, as pretty much everyone within the game acknowledge

He doesn’t deserve the grief he gets from the meat heads.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

No subject on 21:09 - Feb 18 with 3498 viewsBloomBlue

No subject on 21:00 - Feb 18 by olimar

I dont understand why this is "hes only dishing out what he got back"- nobody represents their business by criticising the customers, no matter how unfair it might be. Thats just how it is, you do everything to protect the integrity of your business and its sales and to ensure you dont lose any.
To me, the whole club is lacking in PR training here- the fact that nobody is pulling MM to one side and saying "we really need to control this situation, its not painting us in a good light" is surprising.

So let's take the example of my neighbours son who works at McDonald's and a few weekd ago had customer shouting at him because he couldn't understand how to order using one of those ordering pads and used the N word, ie f off you N****r. What you're saying is McDonald's should be doing everything they can to keep that customer because the customer is the most important thing? Guess what McDonald's aren't are working the police to get the moron identified and arrested
No subject on 21:10 - Feb 18 with 3488 viewsBlueBadger

No subject on 20:45 - Feb 18 by LeoMuff

I dunno, it's pretty similar to the Last Days of Jim here at the moment. The circumstances we arrived at them are different, but it's the same kind of self-righteous posturing whenever the manager says or does ANYTHING.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

No subject on 21:15 - Feb 18 with 3460 viewsFrimleyBlue

No subject on 21:05 - Feb 18 by LeoMuff

Last season was poor, but this season we are 12 th with one of the lowest budgets in the league, so we have had one woeful season under Mick. The problem is Evans, and Mick has overperformed with the resources, as pretty much everyone within the game acknowledge

He doesn’t deserve the grief he gets from the meat heads.

Lowest transfer fee budgets but average for the league wage wise. And sitting where we should be.

Im not and dont believe we should be up the top. But the football. The signings. The round pegs square holes etc. Thats for me why Ive found his time frustrating over the past 24 months.

Waka waka eh eh

No subject on 21:15 - Feb 18 with 3452 viewsjaykay

No subject on 20:59 - Feb 18 by J2BLUE

Woeful? Or about par for the resources he had? Don't get me wrong, his time should be up but on paper he hasn't done a bad job.

on the pitch would be better

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

No subject on 21:16 - Feb 18 with 3444 viewsFrimleyBlue

No subject on 21:09 - Feb 18 by BloomBlue

So let's take the example of my neighbours son who works at McDonald's and a few weekd ago had customer shouting at him because he couldn't understand how to order using one of those ordering pads and used the N word, ie f off you N****r. What you're saying is McDonald's should be doing everything they can to keep that customer because the customer is the most important thing? Guess what McDonald's aren't are working the police to get the moron identified and arrested

Did anyone use that word with Mick? What a rediculous comparison.

Waka waka eh eh

No subject on 21:17 - Feb 18 with 3439 viewsolimar

No subject on 21:09 - Feb 18 by BloomBlue

If MM has been racially abused, then he should absolutely report it- it seems fairly evident why the police are involved with the case you mention.
Take the racism out, which is totally wrong obviously, if its left with a load of bad language because someone cant use the ordering system, would a suitable response be "just eff off"?
No subject on 21:19 - Feb 18 with 3419 viewsFrimleyBlue

No subject on 21:17 - Feb 18 by olimar

If MM has been racially abused, then he should absolutely report it- it seems fairly evident why the police are involved with the case you mention.
Take the racism out, which is totally wrong obviously, if its left with a load of bad language because someone cant use the ordering system, would a suitable response be "just eff off"?

Youd presume the action would be to calm the person doen. Assist them. If he continued to be aggresive then you take it further. You still wouldnt swear back.

Waka waka eh eh

I don't disagree with your point about the PR at the club on 21:19 - Feb 18 with 3428 viewsDyland

No subject on 21:00 - Feb 18 by olimar

The club seems to be run by numpties.

Football clubs are not the same as any other business when it comes to customer relationships. You don't go to another football club because you don't like the owner or staff in the same way you may stop patronising a shop, pub or restaurant.

The relentless abuse McCarthy gets would affect anyone. Especially in the circumstances he works. Everyone slags off outsiders praising him, that they don't watch us week in week out, but you don't think there's something in the fact that everyone else in football praises him? He's entitled to do his job without the abuse.

For clarity, I want him gone as well. But he deserves some respect. The chant last season about Evans being a c unit says it all about the class of this very vociferous and classless minority of entitled fans.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024