Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline 16:27 - Mar 21 with 38525 viewsBluefish

It seems an Ipswich fan has liked their post. I was hoping these ****s had embarrassed themselves suitably and now given up.

I view them the lowest possible, horrible nasty ****s that for some reason are trying to dress it up as good.

Utter scumbags

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:33 - Mar 22 with 4741 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:46 - Mar 22 by Archer4721

"groups full of racist hatred and bile" you say..

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/28/havering-leave-eu-brexit

[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 13:49]

‘Labours shocking plan to change Romford for good’

Blimey

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:35 - Mar 22 with 4726 viewsNewcyBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:33 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Blimey

Don’t worry Rommers, it will always be a hole.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:40 - Mar 22 with 4713 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:33 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Blimey

Three questions I keep meaning top ask you.

Is the Victoria pub still going

Is WetPets still going?

Do you still have a pie and mash shop - (High St)?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:41 - Mar 22 with 4709 viewsimsureazzure

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:23 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

Black people are as able to be Islamophobic as white people mate.

Tommy Robinson and co don't go after black people. It's the mussies init.

Ghandi was openly racist.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:51 - Mar 22 with 4688 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:40 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

Three questions I keep meaning top ask you.

Is the Victoria pub still going

Is WetPets still going?

Do you still have a pie and mash shop - (High St)?

1) Yes - though I don’t drink in there personally.

2) Yes - That’s where I bought my fish from a few years back. A mate of mine works in there now as far as I know.

3) Don’t think so - There’s a new one in the brewery been open a year or two that’s very popular. May have taken their business and had to close.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 22:17 - Mar 22 with 4602 viewsslump

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:32 - Mar 22 by Benters2

Thanks.

What are the choices though? Is left perfect then we have a line and all things right of leaning awful?

I will never be a leftie so i guess you are right!

Your choices are to educate yourself to understand that hate is a destructive emotion that breeds intolerance due to blind faith or ignorance.

Learn compassion above everything else in life and observe how reason makes you feel due to your own experiences rather than how you are programmed (for whatever reason) to think.

UTT

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 22:30 - Mar 22 with 4595 viewsslump

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:41 - Mar 22 by imsureazzure

Ghandi was openly racist.

The immature Ghandi was by his own admission.

“In a world driven by violence and strife, Gandhi’s message of peace and nonviolence holds the key to human survival in the 21st century. He rightly believed in the efficacy of pitting the soul force of the satyagraha against the brute force of the oppressor and in effect converting the oppressor to the right and moral point.”

No cheating please....

UTT

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 22:57 - Mar 22 with 4573 viewsjaykay

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:48 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

I've no idea.

I was having dinner with a load of Injun friends and I mentioned that my new in house bookkeeper was Pakistani. They eventually forgave me as he was from Lahore.

We used to go to a bar in Birmingham called The Safari Bar which was run by Africans and around that time they took me to an African nightclub. Next morning after I mentioned what a great night it was my mate said he also likes the club but wouldn't go anywhere near it if it were West Indian.

Racist? Wary of Yardies? Or a bit of both?

i think lahore was the sikh capital of india , before the british put in put in pakistan after indias independence.
sikh are like the hindus but without the caste system.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 23:28 - Mar 22 with 4554 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 22:17 - Mar 22 by slump

Your choices are to educate yourself to understand that hate is a destructive emotion that breeds intolerance due to blind faith or ignorance.

Learn compassion above everything else in life and observe how reason makes you feel due to your own experiences rather than how you are programmed (for whatever reason) to think.

An excellent post. Although, I feel Benters won't like this. You might induce a "Reeeeeeeeee" while he frantically mashes the the down vote button though.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 12:09]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 04:57 - Mar 23 with 4502 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 23:28 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

An excellent post. Although, I feel Benters won't like this. You might induce a "Reeeeeeeeee" while he frantically mashes the the down vote button though.

What is it you want from me? Do you fancy me or something?
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 07:13 - Mar 23 with 4464 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 23:28 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:10 - Mar 23 with 4416 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 07:13 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Still sore huh?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:31 - Mar 23 with 4396 viewsportmanroadblue

I take it the Veterans and Gurkhas that march with them are all Far right racist scumbag ****s too?
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:37 - Mar 23 with 4382 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:31 - Mar 23 by portmanroadblue

I take it the Veterans and Gurkhas that march with them are all Far right racist scumbag ****s too?

If you read the thread the hypothesis that has been advanced is that people have a personal responsibility to research the organisations they align themselves with. With information being so easily available these days there's really no reason not to. That goes for all individuals, across all organisations, not just the FLA.

So, whilst these veterans and Gurkhas you mention may not be individually racist, they are aligning themselves with an organisation that has attracted a large number of "Far Right racist scumbags" and continues to court "Far Right racist scumbags".

I'm just puzzled as to why would anybody who is most definitely not a racist want to associate with them though.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 12:38]

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:39 - Mar 23 with 4371 viewsBenters2

You wont get a lot of joy on here mate.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:40 - Mar 23 with 4378 viewsLord_Lucan

Careful. TWTD law states that veterans must be vilified at every occasion.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:40 - Mar 23 with 4376 viewsDarth_Koont

No, but having a military aspect is typical of such populist organisations.

Pronouns: He/Him

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:44 - Mar 23 with 4366 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:39 - Mar 23 by Benters2

You wont get a lot of joy on here mate.

Oh Benters. We can explain it to you, but we can't make you understand it.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:47 - Mar 23 with 4350 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:40 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Indeed!
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:49 - Mar 23 with 4343 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:47 - Mar 23 by Benters2

Indeed!

Do you agree that people have a responsibility to ensure the organisations they align with reflect their own personal beliefs?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:50 - Mar 23 with 4344 viewsm14_blue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:40 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Surely veterans can be racists too though?

They're just people after all, in any group of thousands there'll be some bad eggs.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:55 - Mar 23 with 4319 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:49 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

Do you agree that people have a responsibility to ensure the organisations they align with reflect their own personal beliefs?

Indeed.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jeremy-corbyn-named-in-second-facebook-hate-

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:55 - Mar 23 with 4318 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:37 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

If you read the thread the hypothesis that has been advanced is that people have a personal responsibility to research the organisations they align themselves with. With information being so easily available these days there's really no reason not to. That goes for all individuals, across all organisations, not just the FLA.

So, whilst these veterans and Gurkhas you mention may not be individually racist, they are aligning themselves with an organisation that has attracted a large number of "Far Right racist scumbags" and continues to court "Far Right racist scumbags".

I'm just puzzled as to why would anybody who is most definitely not a racist want to associate with them though.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 12:38]

"I'm just puzzled as to why would anybody who is most definitely not a racist want to associate with them though."

Exactly.

They want to stop terror attacks? Well no sh!t. Join any political party, join the police, join the army or just join reality where every man and their dog thinks that terrorism is bad.

They want to support veterans? Join the organisations that are already set up for that.

Other and better options are available. Particularly options where you can actually do things and it's not ultimately about parading yourselves.

Pronouns: He/Him

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:56 - Mar 23 with 4313 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:55 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jeremy-corbyn-named-in-second-facebook-hate-

But yes. Like I said, it goes for everybody.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 12:56]

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:57 - Mar 23 with 4311 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:50 - Mar 23 by m14_blue

Surely veterans can be racists too though?

They're just people after all, in any group of thousands there'll be some bad eggs.

Of course they can but that wasn't really what I was getting at. For some reason as a country we completely turn our back and disregard veterans, the amount of homeless and imprisoned veterans is a scandal.

Square this one

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/22/homeless-iranian-embassy-hero-attack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024