Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline 16:27 - Mar 21 with 38524 viewsBluefish

It seems an Ipswich fan has liked their post. I was hoping these ****s had embarrassed themselves suitably and now given up.

I view them the lowest possible, horrible nasty ****s that for some reason are trying to dress it up as good.

Utter scumbags

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:38 - Mar 23 with 2743 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:31 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

My old neighbour was Isreali and liked to tempt me with that one - big incentives apparently.

Are you a 4 x 2 then Ulla or the wife?

I went on business to Israel in the 80's and stayed on a Kibbutz, I have to say I found the natives strange people.

Some of the army clad girls holding guns though were strangely erotic.

Looking back it was a helluva job getting there. We flew El Al and they split me and my mate up and interrogated us both prior to going airside. They did this with every Goy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:40 - Mar 23 with 2707 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:29 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

Even Lansmann's getting it? fck me, and without knowing anything, isn't Phillips one of the more vocal in backing people with less (?) and thats her reward? scum. I don't really know what to say - just left with a despairing feeling

Yep. Slightly ironic that the head of momentum is now on the end of anti semitic abuse but he did go against the wishes of the dear leader.

https://www.thejc.com/comment/columnists/david-aaronovitch-on-jon-lansman-and-je

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:42 - Mar 23 with 2722 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:38 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

Its really not hard to seperate feelings against Isreal's terrible treatement of Palistinians / others from feelings against Jews, the race is it?

Apart from anything, there're plenty of Isrealis who hate how their country bahaves in any case.

Well, I haven't seen too much separation in the accusations of antisemitism. Seems a pretty wide and woolly blanket accusation.

Whereas antisemitism in its "jew-hating" sense must be very clear to see, point out and act upon.

Pronouns: He/Him

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:45 - Mar 23 with 2703 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:38 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Are you a 4 x 2 then Ulla or the wife?

I went on business to Israel in the 80's and stayed on a Kibbutz, I have to say I found the natives strange people.

Some of the army clad girls holding guns though were strangely erotic.

Looking back it was a helluva job getting there. We flew El Al and they split me and my mate up and interrogated us both prior to going airside. They did this with every Goy.

4 x 2?!! Not heard that one before! Not Jewish myself - I'm a boring bod from west country methodist stock.

Never been to Isreal myself, but I gather the security on planes is mental (and therefore no one worries about flying). And you're right about girls with guns.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:50 - Mar 23 with 2688 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:42 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

Well, I haven't seen too much separation in the accusations of antisemitism. Seems a pretty wide and woolly blanket accusation.

Whereas antisemitism in its "jew-hating" sense must be very clear to see, point out and act upon.

Which recent examples would you say are anti-Isreal as opposed to anti-semite, out of interest?

Personally I'd have thought that when people reach for zionist-type slurs over domestic disagreements, it's pretty clear whats going on.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:52 - Mar 23 with 2681 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:45 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

4 x 2?!! Not heard that one before! Not Jewish myself - I'm a boring bod from west country methodist stock.

Never been to Isreal myself, but I gather the security on planes is mental (and therefore no one worries about flying). And you're right about girls with guns.

It's rhyming slang.

I was hoping you were Jewish, I was going to call you Ullaa Schmulla in future.

The Kibbutz experience is weird, whether you are head of some industry or just a cleaner you all take turns to do basic duties like washing up. Everything is free, if you smoke they give you fags, if you want to drive somewhere then you just take a car. I was importing ornamental fish from there and within the kibbutz aside from breeding the fish they made the bags, boxes and elastic bands.

It's perfect communism really. No alcohol though.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:00 - Mar 23 with 2661 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:52 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

It's rhyming slang.

I was hoping you were Jewish, I was going to call you Ullaa Schmulla in future.

The Kibbutz experience is weird, whether you are head of some industry or just a cleaner you all take turns to do basic duties like washing up. Everything is free, if you smoke they give you fags, if you want to drive somewhere then you just take a car. I was importing ornamental fish from there and within the kibbutz aside from breeding the fish they made the bags, boxes and elastic bands.

It's perfect communism really. No alcohol though.

It was sounding wonderful until the no booze bit. Your stories of various buying/selling make me feel like I've led a very quiet life!

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:10 - Mar 23 with 2646 viewsJ2BLUE

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:01 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

It's not about whether he stays or not. It's about the daily occurrences of antisemitism in the party since he was elected. I loathe and detest racism and Antisemitism is the fastest growing type of racism facing this country at he moment.

You spoke earlier about people being bothered to be better informed. Before the election I provided you with a series of links that you said you didn't have time to look at but would get around to doing so as to be better informed. When I reminded you of this a few weeks later you couldn't remember the conversation. So your posts talking of wilful ignorance did make me chuckle. Sometimes, like some of the FLA and some people who saw Corbyn as a way to a better life, prefer to be wilfully ignorant.

Re your last sentence: If Corbyn was replaced by Jess Phillips/Hilary Benn/Yvette Cooper/ Chris Leslie/Lisa Nandy/Liz Kendal then I would vote Labour rather than the Tories lead by May at the next election.

It's not about winning elections or point scoring. It's about being against a country where a form of racism is greeted with a casual shrug of the shoulders.

Just the two things wrong with this post:

1) 'You spoke earlier about people being bothered to be better informed.' - that wasn't me

2) 'When I reminded you of this a few weeks later you couldn't remember the conversation.' - don't think that's true. I think I said I still hadn't looked at them, not that the conversation never took place. I don't still have the links. If you repost them or link me to the OP I will have a read of them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:14 - Mar 23 with 2644 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:00 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

It was sounding wonderful until the no booze bit. Your stories of various buying/selling make me feel like I've led a very quiet life!

I am 52 though, I've been on this earth a bit.

Looking back I think the happiest days of my life was being a pedlar, not one of those northern blokes on the knock but street peddling. I know it's a bit "Look at me" but I am largely responsible for "The Bournemouth Act" which cost Bournemouth council £100k.

I went down to Bournemouth for the 6 weeks summer holidays and got arrested on the first day for illegal street trading, by all accounts they arrested everyone which was why there was never any pedlars in Bournemouth. Rather than go home I set a meeting with the council and proved to them that they were mistaken that Bournemouth was a special case advising them of the miscellaneous provisions act 1881 and that Bournemouth council could not overrule an act of parliament.

I had a free run for six weeks and made a mint, trouble was that next year word had got around and it was swarming with pedlars from then on. Bournemouth council then spent years getting this act together.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/8092328.Bournemouth_s_crackdown_on_street_

Edit; In complete seriousness I wish I had joined the police force, steady income, good pension and I'd be retired by now.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 15:31]

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:21 - Mar 23 with 2632 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:50 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

Which recent examples would you say are anti-Isreal as opposed to anti-semite, out of interest?

Personally I'd have thought that when people reach for zionist-type slurs over domestic disagreements, it's pretty clear whats going on.

Zionism is fraudulent in this day and age. The idea of a religious state, even a semi-religious state, is appalling for what that creates for those people living in and around it.

Does that mean I hate Jewish people? No. Does it make me an antisemite? Yes, according to the Campaign Against Antisemitism because according to them I'm denying "the Jewish people's right to self-determination" Absolute illogical b@lls. No-one has the right to self-determination at the expense of anyone else.

For an example, here's the input of the anti-Zionist Jewish author who unwittingly started off the whole Naz Shah/Livingstone "scandal" by half-jokingly and satirically suggest that Israel be relocated to the US.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:36 - Mar 23 with 2596 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:27 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

If the Labour party are as anti semitic as you say - and I don't disbelieve you, I find it strange that general bods don't comment as much on that as they do with non entity groups like The FLA.

I went out so rushed my answer a bit.

i meant to add that a lot of this comes down to snobbery. It's very easy to sneer at working class "thick" white racists whereas a lot of the modern day antisemitism comes from the intellectual left who can't differentiate between legitimate criticism of the awful treatment Palestinians receive from the Israeli government and the anti semitic language they use which often repeats the old tropes the nazis used such as the the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. This then spills into holocaust denial and so forth.

The other problem with getting antisemitism taken more seriously is that it is the only form of racism where the victim is perceived to be superior.

The traditional racists have always portrayed their victims as being inferior. Blacks are straight out of the jungle. Less than human. That was a narrative that allowed slavery to survive in what should have been a more enlightened age. Whereas the Jews are always portrayed as having more than everyone else. More money. More power. That makes it harder for the general public to feel sympathy.

Getting back to the FLA there is the problem that patriotism spills over into racism. Bear in mind that patriotism is something else that some of the great and the good on here sneer at. So again that's why they will be getting more attention.

I'm patriotic and love my country. I don't think my country is better than another or the people are more superior. But for some the love of their country means they have to hate another country. Far too often this type of patriotism means they have to hate another country. I've seen it all too often when travelling to World Cups.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 15:48]

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:38 - Mar 23 with 2587 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:10 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Just the two things wrong with this post:

1) 'You spoke earlier about people being bothered to be better informed.' - that wasn't me

2) 'When I reminded you of this a few weeks later you couldn't remember the conversation.' - don't think that's true. I think I said I still hadn't looked at them, not that the conversation never took place. I don't still have the links. If you repost them or link me to the OP I will have a read of them.

I'll dig them out and pm you. I wont dig out the post where we had the conversation mate.

I assume you accept the final two paragraphs in my op?

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:46 - Mar 23 with 2571 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:21 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

Zionism is fraudulent in this day and age. The idea of a religious state, even a semi-religious state, is appalling for what that creates for those people living in and around it.

Does that mean I hate Jewish people? No. Does it make me an antisemite? Yes, according to the Campaign Against Antisemitism because according to them I'm denying "the Jewish people's right to self-determination" Absolute illogical b@lls. No-one has the right to self-determination at the expense of anyone else.

For an example, here's the input of the anti-Zionist Jewish author who unwittingly started off the whole Naz Shah/Livingstone "scandal" by half-jokingly and satirically suggest that Israel be relocated to the US.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-

Naz Shah who also urged friends to vote in a poll because “The Jews are rallying”.

That is a perfect example of blaming someone like Mrs Ullaa for the actions of the Israeli government.

It's antisemitic to do that as it's Islamophobic to blame all Muslims for terrorist attacks. And when language like that isn't challenged it becomes the norm. Then it gets stronger. Holocaust denial then becomes the norm.

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:48 - Mar 23 with 2572 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:36 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

I went out so rushed my answer a bit.

i meant to add that a lot of this comes down to snobbery. It's very easy to sneer at working class "thick" white racists whereas a lot of the modern day antisemitism comes from the intellectual left who can't differentiate between legitimate criticism of the awful treatment Palestinians receive from the Israeli government and the anti semitic language they use which often repeats the old tropes the nazis used such as the the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. This then spills into holocaust denial and so forth.

The other problem with getting antisemitism taken more seriously is that it is the only form of racism where the victim is perceived to be superior.

The traditional racists have always portrayed their victims as being inferior. Blacks are straight out of the jungle. Less than human. That was a narrative that allowed slavery to survive in what should have been a more enlightened age. Whereas the Jews are always portrayed as having more than everyone else. More money. More power. That makes it harder for the general public to feel sympathy.

Getting back to the FLA there is the problem that patriotism spills over into racism. Bear in mind that patriotism is something else that some of the great and the good on here sneer at. So again that's why they will be getting more attention.

I'm patriotic and love my country. I don't think my country is better than another or the people are more superior. But for some the love of their country means they have to hate another country. Far too often this type of patriotism means they have to hate another country. I've seen it all too often when travelling to World Cups.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 15:48]

The thought of following England to a world cup leaves me cold. I've only been away with England once and that was really just for a jolly in Madrid. Dalai and I spent a fantastic afternoon in a Tapas Bar watching England fans eat Mc Donalds out of food.

Later that evening I was somewhat forced to go with the flow and went to an Irish Bar where 100's of Engerland fans were spending fortunes and singing No Surrender to The IRA, the amount they spent could have funded a tonne of semtex.

I'm a Dutchman trapped in an Englishmans body

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:00 - Mar 23 with 2549 viewshype313

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:48 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

The thought of following England to a world cup leaves me cold. I've only been away with England once and that was really just for a jolly in Madrid. Dalai and I spent a fantastic afternoon in a Tapas Bar watching England fans eat Mc Donalds out of food.

Later that evening I was somewhat forced to go with the flow and went to an Irish Bar where 100's of Engerland fans were spending fortunes and singing No Surrender to The IRA, the amount they spent could have funded a tonne of semtex.

I was in Australia when we beat Germany 5-1, it was embarrassing, chairs been thrown through windows in numerous bars, fights, kicking off everywhere, the Aussies were just standing there saying wtf is wrong with you lot, you've just won!
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 16:02]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:01 - Mar 23 with 2547 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:46 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Naz Shah who also urged friends to vote in a poll because “The Jews are rallying”.

That is a perfect example of blaming someone like Mrs Ullaa for the actions of the Israeli government.

It's antisemitic to do that as it's Islamophobic to blame all Muslims for terrorist attacks. And when language like that isn't challenged it becomes the norm. Then it gets stronger. Holocaust denial then becomes the norm.

Yes, that's dodgy at best.

If Shah meant the sizeable number of Jewish people around the world who blindly support Israel (and fiercely lobby their own governments to support Israel) in defiance of the UN then she should have said that.

There is a problem with fundamentalist support for Israel (and its apologists). Nothing that you can blame the Jewish community for but it exists all the same. But as you say there are a lot of Jewish people who are aware of this and point it out. I hope mrs ullaa does or at least can see past the black-white position many take towards Israel and its critics.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:08 - Mar 23 with 2529 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:00 - Mar 23 by hype313

I was in Australia when we beat Germany 5-1, it was embarrassing, chairs been thrown through windows in numerous bars, fights, kicking off everywhere, the Aussies were just standing there saying wtf is wrong with you lot, you've just won!
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 16:02]

I just don't get it.

In the stadium in Madrid I had an unopened can of lager and on spotting Joe Joe Junior underneath me in the lower tier I chucked it to him so he could enjoy a beer. Unfortunately I was a bit smashed and my aim was poor and it landed on some Spanish blokes head. A pot bellied English fan in full regalia patted me on the back and chirped "Nice one mate, good shot"

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:10 - Mar 23 with 2522 viewshype313

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:08 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

I just don't get it.

In the stadium in Madrid I had an unopened can of lager and on spotting Joe Joe Junior underneath me in the lower tier I chucked it to him so he could enjoy a beer. Unfortunately I was a bit smashed and my aim was poor and it landed on some Spanish blokes head. A pot bellied English fan in full regalia patted me on the back and chirped "Nice one mate, good shot"

I'll be honest it was so embarrassing that I stood there and said effing stupid pommie b*astrds in my best Aussie accent so people didn't think I was English.

I reckon I sounded more Brummie, but I was hammered.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:13 - Mar 23 with 2510 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:10 - Mar 23 by hype313

I'll be honest it was so embarrassing that I stood there and said effing stupid pommie b*astrds in my best Aussie accent so people didn't think I was English.

I'm surprised The Aussies didn't give them a kick in. Why were there so many English there, or is that the norm.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:14 - Mar 23 with 2509 viewsartsbossbeard

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:10 - Mar 23 by hype313

I really don't understand how going to footy gives you some sort of perceived right to "act the tw@t"

The young lads at Norwich, the lads in Amsterdam on the bridge throwing the bike in the river - with child seat, I'll add.

Sing, have a few drinks, laugh, swear: Acceptable.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:15 - Mar 23 with 2499 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:01 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

Yes, that's dodgy at best.

If Shah meant the sizeable number of Jewish people around the world who blindly support Israel (and fiercely lobby their own governments to support Israel) in defiance of the UN then she should have said that.

There is a problem with fundamentalist support for Israel (and its apologists). Nothing that you can blame the Jewish community for but it exists all the same. But as you say there are a lot of Jewish people who are aware of this and point it out. I hope mrs ullaa does or at least can see past the black-white position many take towards Israel and its critics.

That's why the EU put together a working definition of antisemitism. So that legitimate criticism of Israel doesn't spill into Jew hate.

Boris Johnson strayed into what could be classed as a Russia-phobia by comparing Putin to Hitler. Russia lost millions of people in the war.

Now part of the EU definition of anti semitism says "Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis". The part where Naz Shah also fall short is "Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel".

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:16 - Mar 23 with 2494 viewshype313

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:13 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

I'm surprised The Aussies didn't give them a kick in. Why were there so many English there, or is that the norm.

It was the norm, the Aussie's don't get why you would want to celebrate a win over your main rivals by kicking the sh1t out of eachother, and I concur.

Although I do remember being in the 3 wise monkeys and seeing a mix of Tottenham, Chelsea and West Ham all watching the game and thinking a few more beers and this will go...

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:17 - Mar 23 with 2491 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:14 - Mar 23 by artsbossbeard

I really don't understand how going to footy gives you some sort of perceived right to "act the tw@t"

The young lads at Norwich, the lads in Amsterdam on the bridge throwing the bike in the river - with child seat, I'll add.

Sing, have a few drinks, laugh, swear: Acceptable.

The thing is though ABB if it were club football the bloke who through the bike off would (or at least should) have got reprimanded by his own. Unless of course they were Scouse or Mancs

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:22 - Mar 23 with 2481 viewsartsbossbeard

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:17 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

The thing is though ABB if it were club football the bloke who through the bike off would (or at least should) have got reprimanded by his own. Unless of course they were Scouse or Mancs

Imagine getting stuck in a pub with him on his return.

"It was a brilliant laugh, we were all on a bridge just literally throwing beer at the locals on boats below, fecking hilarious. Then, right, I grabbed hold of this bike and threw it in the canal!!! Hahahaha!!"

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:22 - Mar 23 with 2479 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:48 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

I was in Stuttgart in 2006 and a pissed up skinhead started hassling a German couple, walking in front of them and singing the German bombers song with his arms outstretched. I told him to fook off and leave them alone. An absolute embarrassment to our country.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024