Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson arrested 09:58 - May 26 with 24616 viewsNazemariner

What do we make of that then?
[Post edited 26 May 2018 9:58]
Tommy Robinson arrested on 05:39 - May 27 with 4496 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson arrested on 14:14 - May 26 by lowhouseblue

plus filming and streaming those entering the court. could well be held to be an attempt to intimidate those taking part.

I've seen lots of footage down the years of accused entering courts.
Did any of the people filming them get arrested?
Tommy Robinson arrested on 07:28 - May 27 with 4448 viewsslideaway

Tommy Robinson arrested on 21:45 - May 26 by connorscontract

Careful, Mullet, Chef Evans didn't rape her anymore.

He had sex with her while she was unconscious and unable to give consent, but that's not rape because some of his friends offered money for anyone who could say enough bad things about the woman to put enough doubt on her testimony regarding the thing she always said she couldn't remember because she was unconscious.

So he was found "Not Guilty" of rape, and therefore didn't rape the unconscious woman who didn't give consent who he had sex with, who he was invited to have sex with by his friend, and who he had sex with while his friends videod it through the window, without the permission of the unconscious woman.

They did attack her with abit of a smear campaign in court and get people to question her character etc as any legal team pushes to do. However I thought evidence had come to light (messgaes) that she was consenting and had knew what happened? All to properly be disclosed?
Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:10 - May 27 with 4408 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 07:28 - May 27 by slideaway

They did attack her with abit of a smear campaign in court and get people to question her character etc as any legal team pushes to do. However I thought evidence had come to light (messgaes) that she was consenting and had knew what happened? All to properly be disclosed?

A bit? His family and friends as well as some football supporters tried to wreck her life.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:33 - May 27 with 4392 viewsslideaway

Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:10 - May 27 by Mullet

A bit? His family and friends as well as some football supporters tried to wreck her life.

Take it on face value he has told the truth (You can never really know either way) would you not do the same to save yourself from prison if you knew it was consensual. Having the world against him because of his status in the first place, he had to do what was required, as again on face value he was telling the truth and stilll got convicted.

I will just assume that if someone accuses you of it, you will just take it on the chin as you feel sorry for the 'poor girl' who accused/twisted the truth about it.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:36 - May 27 with 4388 viewspoppiesman

Until yesterday I had never heard of him!
Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:38 - May 27 with 4383 viewsnoggin

Did anyone see TR being outraged at this court case?
https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/english-defence-league-activist-from-milton-

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:41 - May 27 with 4375 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:33 - May 27 by slideaway

Take it on face value he has told the truth (You can never really know either way) would you not do the same to save yourself from prison if you knew it was consensual. Having the world against him because of his status in the first place, he had to do what was required, as again on face value he was telling the truth and stilll got convicted.

I will just assume that if someone accuses you of it, you will just take it on the chin as you feel sorry for the 'poor girl' who accused/twisted the truth about it.

I probably wouldn't have sex with someone blind drunk, climb through a hotel window or put myself in that position. Let alone mobilise my nearest in a hate campaign.

It'd be very hard to put yourself in harm's way from a miscarriage of justice if you did that. So any accusation would soon fall apart.

He didn't "have the world against him because of his status" in the same way Robinson doesn't. I've already seen conspiracies that the police were out to get him and his family, which is odd given his convictions stretch way back and are numerous.

That sort of deluded paranoia is half the problem.

Let's just flip it around, if your sister was in that position would you think she was a golddigger, an attention seeker etc from the getgo?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:44 - May 27 with 4370 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:38 - May 27 by noggin

Did anyone see TR being outraged at this court case?
https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/english-defence-league-activist-from-milton-

There's been numerous twitter feeds outlining the hypocrisy and self-promotion of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, and a suspicion as to why he's suddenly targeting sex crimes selectively etc. Certainly didn't hear of him when that nursery worker led to a massive ring being uncovered did we?

Someone recently suggested a lot of these vigilante paedophile hunters are actually so ardent not because they care, but because it casts suspicion of their own crimes elsewhere. Which is really interesting as a theory.

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:56 - May 27 with 4350 viewsslideaway

Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:41 - May 27 by Mullet

I probably wouldn't have sex with someone blind drunk, climb through a hotel window or put myself in that position. Let alone mobilise my nearest in a hate campaign.

It'd be very hard to put yourself in harm's way from a miscarriage of justice if you did that. So any accusation would soon fall apart.

He didn't "have the world against him because of his status" in the same way Robinson doesn't. I've already seen conspiracies that the police were out to get him and his family, which is odd given his convictions stretch way back and are numerous.

That sort of deluded paranoia is half the problem.

Let's just flip it around, if your sister was in that position would you think she was a golddigger, an attention seeker etc from the getgo?

You are right, half the problem is he should not have been there in the first place. However, does that initial mistake mean he should go down in the eyes of the law for something he may not have done?

The legal team sailed close to wind but there is no indication they did anything wrong. It was such a high profile case I am sure it would be more than apparent. They disclosed methods used in court with no recourse.

I am not talking about Robinson and saying he does, he is nothing to do with what im saying (although he is what the orignal post is about). I am saying that a case like Ched Evans in the limelight, he was a very hated figure purely because of his status of a 'well paid footballer' and I know many people just assumed he did it because 'he thinks he can do what he likes'. So yes he was up against it. Far from deluded paranoia.

I do not have a sister but of course I would believe what she told me if in that position. But that would be because that is all I had to go on, what she said and being family. But then all depends on if she had a history of lying or crying wolf, sister or not. Strange complex flipping it around really as you cannot really comment unless you are in the situation.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 9:58]
Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:00 - May 27 with 4340 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 09:56 - May 27 by slideaway

You are right, half the problem is he should not have been there in the first place. However, does that initial mistake mean he should go down in the eyes of the law for something he may not have done?

The legal team sailed close to wind but there is no indication they did anything wrong. It was such a high profile case I am sure it would be more than apparent. They disclosed methods used in court with no recourse.

I am not talking about Robinson and saying he does, he is nothing to do with what im saying (although he is what the orignal post is about). I am saying that a case like Ched Evans in the limelight, he was a very hated figure purely because of his status of a 'well paid footballer' and I know many people just assumed he did it because 'he thinks he can do what he likes'. So yes he was up against it. Far from deluded paranoia.

I do not have a sister but of course I would believe what she told me if in that position. But that would be because that is all I had to go on, what she said and being family. But then all depends on if she had a history of lying or crying wolf, sister or not. Strange complex flipping it around really as you cannot really comment unless you are in the situation.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 9:58]

I'm not talking about his legal team, although they are in a profession where vermin triumph all too often. To be clear I'm talking about his fans, and his girlfriends' rich daddy paying for investigators and a smear campaign.

I think the evidence and actions that came to light were the driving factor behind most people's thoughts. Similarly loads of people on here said he was fitted up for the exact same reason, so I don't think that washes at all.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:13 - May 27 with 4323 viewsslideaway

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:00 - May 27 by Mullet

I'm not talking about his legal team, although they are in a profession where vermin triumph all too often. To be clear I'm talking about his fans, and his girlfriends' rich daddy paying for investigators and a smear campaign.

I think the evidence and actions that came to light were the driving factor behind most people's thoughts. Similarly loads of people on here said he was fitted up for the exact same reason, so I don't think that washes at all.

I don't think the ONLY reason he went down was he was a footballer, not at all. I believe he went down based on the evidence they had at the time. A culmination of the situation him being in and those outside recording certainly steared toward him raping her in the eyes of the court. My original point was he did all he could as we both know on the flip side, people thought he did it just because he was a rich footballer just like those thought he was had up just for being a footballer.

But let's not forget there was other evidence that came to light that cannot be disclosed. This is beyond the 2 people who came forward questioning her character based on the public campain run for people to come forward.

So, regardless of whether you still think he did do it, there was clearly substantial evidence for the court of appeal to clear him. I think it being such a public case, they would not clear him unless there was substantial reason to do so. Especially after time in prison.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:17 - May 27 with 4316 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:13 - May 27 by slideaway

I don't think the ONLY reason he went down was he was a footballer, not at all. I believe he went down based on the evidence they had at the time. A culmination of the situation him being in and those outside recording certainly steared toward him raping her in the eyes of the court. My original point was he did all he could as we both know on the flip side, people thought he did it just because he was a rich footballer just like those thought he was had up just for being a footballer.

But let's not forget there was other evidence that came to light that cannot be disclosed. This is beyond the 2 people who came forward questioning her character based on the public campain run for people to come forward.

So, regardless of whether you still think he did do it, there was clearly substantial evidence for the court of appeal to clear him. I think it being such a public case, they would not clear him unless there was substantial reason to do so. Especially after time in prison.

I think what he did was despicable.

Legal technicalities aside, but we're illustrating the point very well here. People will side with/against a celebrity some will look at facts and in the middle you get results like this where the system is blamed not the criminal.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 18:01 - May 29 with 4196 viewstractordownsouth

13 months in prison

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

*deep breath

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 19:34 - May 29 with 4168 viewsSlartibartfast

Love or loath him it is a bit worrying that someone can be banged up without trail and no reporting allowed. Obviously it is important for justice to be done. It is also important for justice to be seen to be done. All rather Orwell Ian I fear.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 19:35 - May 29 with 4159 viewsSpruceMoose

Tommy Robinson arrested on 19:34 - May 29 by Slartibartfast

Love or loath him it is a bit worrying that someone can be banged up without trail and no reporting allowed. Obviously it is important for justice to be done. It is also important for justice to be seen to be done. All rather Orwell Ian I fear.

It would be worrying. Just as well none of that is true in this case.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tommy Robinson arrested on 19:48 - May 29 with 4151 viewstcblue

Tommy Robinson arrested on 19:35 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

It would be worrying. Just as well none of that is true in this case.

Do you even KNOW Orwell Ian?
Tommy Robinson arrested on 19:49 - May 29 with 4152 viewsvilanovablue

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robins
Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:28 - May 29 with 4118 viewsANNA3ROA

Tommy Robinson arrested on 18:01 - May 29 by tractordownsouth

13 months in prison

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

*deep breath

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH you are a P****... Tom is Just telling the truth. The UK has gone to the DOGS No one should go to jail without a court hearing first.........
Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:33 - May 29 with 4107 viewsSpruceMoose

Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:28 - May 29 by ANNA3ROA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH you are a P****... Tom is Just telling the truth. The UK has gone to the DOGS No one should go to jail without a court hearing first.........

Top blubbing. Sweet delicious bigotty tears.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:42 - May 29 with 4100 viewsTinkerBlue

Free Tommy Robinson
Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:44 - May 29 with 4090 viewsSpruceMoose

Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:42 - May 29 by TinkerBlue

Free Tommy Robinson

Well, he's not free, that's the whole wonderful point!

Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:45 - May 29 with 4084 viewsm14_blue

Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:28 - May 29 by ANNA3ROA

He pleaded guilty.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:46 - May 29 with 4083 viewsJ2BLUE

Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:42 - May 29 by TinkerBlue

Free Tommy Robinson

It's unbelievable that you lot don't even care about the facts. He's standing up for dear old Blighty against all those nasty immigrants so who cares what he does?

Ridiculous.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:47 - May 29 with 4078 viewsSpruceMoose

Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:46 - May 29 by J2BLUE

It's unbelievable that you lot don't even care about the facts. He's standing up for dear old Blighty against all those nasty immigrants so who cares what he does?

Ridiculous.

It's like some of Benters' eggs have hatched and his babies have decided to crawl all over the board at once.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 20:54 - May 29 with 4058 viewsDanTheMan

Tommy Robinson arrested on 19:49 - May 29 by vilanovablue

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robins

Thanks for posting. Think a few people on here could do with reading this.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024