Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game 18:45 - Jul 8 with 6272 viewshatch

Been a good week and the boys will have one or two beers tonight, well deserved, fly back tomorrow.

Curtis Tilt is someone he thinks is a quality player and sounds like we have bid for him but PH not confident we’ll get him.

Bart - would go to a championship club if the offer was right but would prefer to see him go to the premier league which is what he deserves. Thinks Palace interest may have cooled. Kept cards close to chest on Birmingham interest.
Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 6206 viewsclive_baker

Who had the best haircut?

Cheers,

Clive

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 18:47 - Jul 8 with 6188 viewshatch

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 18:46 - Jul 8 by clive_baker

Who had the best haircut?

Cheers,

Clive

Chalobah
Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 18:48 - Jul 8 with 6162 viewsfactual_blue

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 18:47 - Jul 8 by hatch

Chalobah

And PH's favourite cheese?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 18:49 - Jul 8 with 6158 viewsLuk38644

Seems like we expect Bart to go and have little chance of him staying which is a great shame, I was hoping the contract offer would be thrashed out once he was back off WC duty.
Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 19:06 - Jul 8 with 5988 viewsbluehook

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 19:42 - Jul 8 with 5753 viewsKieranMcKenna1

What about KVY?

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 19:51 - Jul 8 with 5679 viewsCurrie10

This will go down like a led balloon, however if Paul Hurst will discuss with fans transfer targets etc then they post them on a forum.......... massive alarm bells my end.

Very naive.
Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 19:53 - Jul 8 with 5631 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 19:51 - Jul 8 by Currie10

This will go down like a led balloon, however if Paul Hurst will discuss with fans transfer targets etc then they post them on a forum.......... massive alarm bells my end.

Very naive.

Think he is making it up anyway.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Login to get fewer ads

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 19:54 - Jul 8 with 5625 viewsKieran_Knows

Very naive.

Or he just isn’t telling the truth?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 20:30 - Jul 8 with 5338 viewschristiand

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 18:49 - Jul 8 by Luk38644

Seems like we expect Bart to go and have little chance of him staying which is a great shame, I was hoping the contract offer would be thrashed out once he was back off WC duty.

The fact Bart didn’t sign it at the time set alarm bells ringing for me. It’s inevitable he’s going, just hope we get good money for him. The reported £3m from Brum seems derisory to me, £6m+ at least - he’s our most saleable asset.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 20:35 - Jul 8 with 5285 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just my opinion but if he genuinely has let you in on the latest town news and you’ve then come blabbing on here, I think that’s poor form from yourself.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 21:24 - Jul 8 with 4961 viewswallyvincent

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 20:35 - Jul 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Just my opinion but if he genuinely has let you in on the latest town news and you’ve then come blabbing on here, I think that’s poor form from yourself.

Lets be honest he’s not said anything which we don’t already know or guessed at some point. And after being a manager for over 500 games, attending fans forums and such like I’d think PH would be able to play off any fans chatting to him (no offence Hatch mate)

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 21:32 - Jul 8 with 4879 viewshatch

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 21:24 - Jul 8 by wallyvincent

Lets be honest he’s not said anything which we don’t already know or guessed at some point. And after being a manager for over 500 games, attending fans forums and such like I’d think PH would be able to play off any fans chatting to him (no offence Hatch mate)

Exactly. I don’t think there were any big surprises in there so didn’t feel it was wrong to share. Didn’t expect him to come out with anything juicy and he giving your typical media reponses.
Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 12:56 - Jul 9 with 4153 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

If ITFCSteward hasn't posted it, it aint true!

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 13:03 - Jul 9 with 4106 viewsBryanPlug

Very naive.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 08:55 - Jul 11 with 3716 viewsCurrie10

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 13:03 - Jul 9 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Then again that's naive ;) everything that's wrong with the internet a thread like this.

If true, manager naive and poster comes on here with tongue wagging like a desperate dog.

If false, aforementioned poster needs a life.

No win situation.
Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 09:20 - Jul 11 with 3629 viewsbadadski

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 08:55 - Jul 11 by Currie10

Then again that's naive ;) everything that's wrong with the internet a thread like this.

If true, manager naive and poster comes on here with tongue wagging like a desperate dog.

If false, aforementioned poster needs a life.

No win situation.

I call trollox, if he said Bart would happily go to a championship team then he is putting money first not his career in which case then he may as well just stay and haggle a few more pennies here which he has already done with his new contract that was offered.
The only thing I can imagine at a guess which stopped him signing a contract was a release clause to a perm team if they came knocking, it makes no sense to not sign a contract for the potential of going to championship team as Ipswich won't sell cheap we know that and what's to say he doesn't get a career threatening injury in his final contract year and then he will have no move and would have put family in danger for being greedy.
Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 09:32 - Jul 11 with 3578 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Spoke to Paul Hurst after the game on 09:20 - Jul 11 by badadski

I call trollox, if he said Bart would happily go to a championship team then he is putting money first not his career in which case then he may as well just stay and haggle a few more pennies here which he has already done with his new contract that was offered.
The only thing I can imagine at a guess which stopped him signing a contract was a release clause to a perm team if they came knocking, it makes no sense to not sign a contract for the potential of going to championship team as Ipswich won't sell cheap we know that and what's to say he doesn't get a career threatening injury in his final contract year and then he will have no move and would have put family in danger for being greedy.

But our few more pennies wouldn’t be anything like the sort of money he could command on say a four year contract at somebody like Brum. They will pay him 25k a week, possibly more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024