Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More housing propaganda 12:14 - Jul 17 with 94789 viewsmonytowbray

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/money/how-i-live-69500-salary-saving-buy-a-f

She earns £69,000 a year, that's how she can afford to save for a house. She's not really making any sacrifices, she just has a very well paid job.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 12:23]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

on 15:03 - Jul 18 with 2274 views_

More housing propaganda on 14:39 - Jul 18 by monytowbray

Nandos, tattoos and vegan cheese mate. Cut that out for a week and I'll be a millionaire.

More housing propaganda on 15:04 - Jul 18 with 2273 viewshype313

More housing propaganda on 15:02 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Well, it was Bluefish at one point. Which would be an unlikely surname, in all honesty. So, I can see what caused the confusion.

So your real name isn't Spruce Moose?

Wondered why I got a virus when I tried googling it.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

More housing propaganda on 15:05 - Jul 18 with 2270 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 15:01 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Blubs about supposedly being called names. Calls people thickies.

Classic.

Blubs about name calling because of blubs about name calling

Classic

You are a 2 bit no mark that posts thousands of times per year and evey post is petty sniping in a collective group. I expect you are painfully shy and awkward in real life. You literally offer nothing on here

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

More housing propaganda on 15:06 - Jul 18 with 2264 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 15:02 - Jul 18 by hype313

I can't be bothered, I'm done, you win.

Reminds me of Mark Twain

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Incidentally, on another note, he also wrote Huckleberry Finn, bit random eh.

Thanks i was always going to win.

I hope you have learned from your mistakes

ATB

More housing propaganda on 15:08 - Jul 18 with 2253 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 15:04 - Jul 18 by hype313

So your real name isn't Spruce Moose?

Wondered why I got a virus when I tried googling it.

You won't be the last to get a virus after a good googling by me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

More housing propaganda on 15:08 - Jul 18 with 2250 viewsgiant_stow

More housing propaganda on 14:59 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

Hilarious that so many thickies have all ganged together to say that is the end of the argument. The debate was around the privilege of my generation buying able to buy a house and poor callis just 7 years younger that is so hard by by and a victim of the government. The article that apparently dismisses this according to the safety in numbers baying masses talks about house prices from 1995

Yep that must mean case closed

I don't enjoy being called thick (maybe because it hits a nerve) and have treated your arguments with some respect at least. You seem to be lashing out, for some reason. If you feel ganged up against, maybe consider why that might be? Could this be that first you were dreading? ie. you're wrong?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

More housing propaganda on 15:08 - Jul 18 with 2250 viewsHerbivore

More housing propaganda on 15:06 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

Thanks i was always going to win.

I hope you have learned from your mistakes

ATB

You've basically just admitted you're stupid, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

More housing propaganda on 15:09 - Jul 18 with 2242 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 15:08 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

On the bright side though I can whoosh you so I am at least up on you

I am still right though

Login to get fewer ads

More housing propaganda on 15:10 - Jul 18 with 2236 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 15:05 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

Blubs about name calling because of blubs about name calling

Classic

You are a 2 bit no mark that posts thousands of times per year and evey post is petty sniping in a collective group. I expect you are painfully shy and awkward in real life. You literally offer nothing on here

Did you feel foolish, as a grown adult, typing that out? If not, you should.

Step away from the message board, you're making a show of yourself. Again. You're getting upset and lashing out because some people on the internet disagree with you about mortgages. Is it worth it? If you;re so certain you're right, pat yourself on the back. You don't need to convince anyone else.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 15:13]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

More housing propaganda on 15:10 - Jul 18 with 2236 viewshype313

More housing propaganda on 15:08 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

Glad others could see that.

But I'm happy for him if he thinks he's right, hopefully I've made someone's day that little better.

More housing propaganda on 15:12 - Jul 18 with 2221 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 15:08 - Jul 18 by giant_stow

I don't enjoy being called thick (maybe because it hits a nerve) and have treated your arguments with some respect at least. You seem to be lashing out, for some reason. If you feel ganged up against, maybe consider why that might be? Could this be that first you were dreading? ie. you're wrong?

It is how the board works people like spruce and badger wait all day to try and attack people that are more successful than them. Probably not a nice thing to say but it is true, just look at the people that they sit there all day waiting to bombard.

I'll have sympathy for people but not those they just want to play the victim or attack people through jealousy

More housing propaganda on 15:13 - Jul 18 with 2214 viewsjaseitfc

More housing propaganda on 13:25 - Jul 18 by monytowbray

He said "Thatcher sold off the social housing stock and it wasn't replaced" in the second sentence.

I agree somewhat, it has been the fault of every government since too, but Maggie was the starting point and certainly shoulders some of it.

My working class mum and dad wouldn't have been able to buy their house if it weren't for Thatcher
More housing propaganda on 15:14 - Jul 18 with 2212 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 15:10 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Did you feel foolish, as a grown adult, typing that out? If not, you should.

Step away from the message board, you're making a show of yourself. Again. You're getting upset and lashing out because some people on the internet disagree with you about mortgages. Is it worth it? If you;re so certain you're right, pat yourself on the back. You don't need to convince anyone else.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 15:13]

I'll type what I want. You came here to pick a row. I told you to stop but you chose not to. Don't blub about it now.

You offered nothing that to try a get others to prove me wrong and mock. Sadly for you I am right but it didn't deter you.

Can't take it, don't start it

More housing propaganda on 15:14 - Jul 18 with 2206 viewsNewcyBlue

on 15:03 - Jul 18 by _

Absolutely this. Well done Libbers.

You want something enough and you will find a way to get it. You will cut your cloth as much as you can to get it.

10 years ago I couldn’t afford to rent a place year round, so I slept in my car. It’s the dice that was thrown my way and I appreciate what’s in my life so much right now.

Again, very well done mate. You should be proud.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

More housing propaganda on 15:15 - Jul 18 with 2206 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 15:12 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

It is how the board works people like spruce and badger wait all day to try and attack people that are more successful than them. Probably not a nice thing to say but it is true, just look at the people that they sit there all day waiting to bombard.

I'll have sympathy for people but not those they just want to play the victim or attack people through jealousy

Seeing as I know nothing about you other than you like a good flounce and troll on here, I'm not sure what we are supposed to be jealous of...

But then, you don't actually mean any of what you've just typed I expect. It's all part of your act.

More housing propaganda on 15:15 - Jul 18 with 2203 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 15:10 - Jul 18 by hype313

Glad others could see that.

But I'm happy for him if he thinks he's right, hopefully I've made someone's day that little better.

Outstanding that you could get my sarcastic response back.....perhaps you didn't want to?

Cheers though I feel on top of the world now

More housing propaganda on 15:16 - Jul 18 with 2192 viewshype313

More housing propaganda on 15:15 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

Outstanding that you could get my sarcastic response back.....perhaps you didn't want to?

Cheers though I feel on top of the world now

Good stuff.

All the best to you.

More housing propaganda on 15:17 - Jul 18 with 2189 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 15:14 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

I'll type what I want. You came here to pick a row. I told you to stop but you chose not to. Don't blub about it now.

You offered nothing that to try a get others to prove me wrong and mock. Sadly for you I am right but it didn't deter you.

Can't take it, don't start it

There's only one poster blubbing on this thread, matey! The kind of behaviour you are decrying in your posts, is actually the way you are yourself behaving.

You seem to have issues with being wrong. What you are portraying as picking a row, is simply me pointing out that numerous posters have shown you to be incorrect.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 15:18]

More housing propaganda on 15:19 - Jul 18 with 2185 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 15:15 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Seeing as I know nothing about you other than you like a good flounce and troll on here, I'm not sure what we are supposed to be jealous of...

But then, you don't actually mean any of what you've just typed I expect. It's all part of your act.

I wouldn't type that or say those words normally so yes it would be easy to feel embarrassed or remorseful but they were to someone that sits here all day to gang up and try and put people down for having an opinion. You offer no opinion yourself or insight but snipe every single day to others that have something to offer.

How do you feel about it? You know full well some posters stay away specifically for that reason because you have been told. Does it make you feel good?

More housing propaganda on 15:20 - Jul 18 with 2178 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 15:17 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

There's only one poster blubbing on this thread, matey! The kind of behaviour you are decrying in your posts, is actually the way you are yourself behaving.

You seem to have issues with being wrong. What you are portraying as picking a row, is simply me pointing out that numerous posters have shown you to be incorrect.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 15:18]

Come back when you have something to offer. I'm bored of you.

on 15:21 - Jul 18 with 2174 views_

More housing propaganda on 15:14 - Jul 18 by NewcyBlue

Absolutely this. Well done Libbers.

You want something enough and you will find a way to get it. You will cut your cloth as much as you can to get it.

10 years ago I couldn’t afford to rent a place year round, so I slept in my car. It’s the dice that was thrown my way and I appreciate what’s in my life so much right now.

Again, very well done mate. You should be proud.

More housing propaganda on 15:23 - Jul 18 with 2168 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 15:19 - Jul 18 by Bluefish

I wouldn't type that or say those words normally so yes it would be easy to feel embarrassed or remorseful but they were to someone that sits here all day to gang up and try and put people down for having an opinion. You offer no opinion yourself or insight but snipe every single day to others that have something to offer.

How do you feel about it? You know full well some posters stay away specifically for that reason because you have been told. Does it make you feel good?

Your poor old Truce act is getting old. Nobody buys into it, as many, including Phil, have explained to you. I'll leave you to it, I don't really want to encourage you any further.

More housing propaganda on 15:28 - Jul 18 with 2151 viewsgiant_stow

on 15:21 - Jul 18 by _

That sounds very tough - well played from me too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

More housing propaganda on 15:30 - Jul 18 with 2141 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 15:23 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Your poor old Truce act is getting old. Nobody buys into it, as many, including Phil, have explained to you. I'll leave you to it, I don't really want to encourage you any further.

Pathetic response but typical for You. "Please tell him off Phil" embarrassing!

You started the name calling

Please Phil please

on 15:31 - Jul 18 with 2128 views_

More housing propaganda on 15:28 - Jul 18 by giant_stow

That sounds very tough - well played from me too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024