Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnathan Douglas 07:46 - Jul 23 with 12278 viewsfergalsharkey

Dark Dark Days.

Poll: Cook out?

Johnathan Douglas on 08:34 - Jul 23 with 6379 viewsCurrie10

Harsh.

He was well worth joining for 15/16 when he did.

Had a great season 14/15 for Brentford, their captain, and well worth a go on a free.

Least he had a brain unlike Kevin Bru who made bucket loads of holes for the opposition to pull us around for 90 minutes a game.

Not his fault he was picked more often than he should have been come the end though.
Johnathan Douglas on 08:39 - Jul 23 with 6343 viewstextbackup

Johnathan Douglas on 08:34 - Jul 23 by Currie10

Harsh.

Had a great season 14/15 for Brentford, their captain, and well worth a go on a free.

Least he had a brain unlike Kevin Bru who made bucket loads of holes for the opposition to pull us around for 90 minutes a game.

Not his fault he was picked more often than he should have been come the end though.

he was absolutely terrible for us, on the face of it as you mention the signing seemed a good one, but that's about as positive as I can be about him.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Johnathan Douglas on 08:42 - Jul 23 with 6325 viewsfloridaboy

Johnathan Douglas on 08:39 - Jul 23 by textbackup

he was absolutely terrible for us, on the face of it as you mention the signing seemed a good one, but that's about as positive as I can be about him.

Don't think he would have got so many games under Hurst!!
Johnathan Douglas on 08:47 - Jul 23 with 6299 viewstextbackup

Johnathan Douglas on 08:42 - Jul 23 by floridaboy

Don't think he would have got so many games under Hurst!!

Hurst would have probably not even realised he was part of the playing squad

Johnathan Douglas on 14:10 - Jul 23 with 6109 viewsCurrie10

He could have been better I'll put it that way, but lightyears ahead of absolute toilet like Hyam/Bru.

Yes not fantastic, but seem to recall Norwich home 16/17 when he was very good.

Also one of our best players on a Tuesday night at Wolves not long after.

Did okay 15/16.

Not really his fault he kept getting picked at the end when he was patently past it though, will say that much.
Johnathan Douglas on 14:14 - Jul 23 with 6080 viewsNazemariner

Harsh.

The only person JD was light years ahead of was the tea lady, and that's up for debate.

Seemed like a reasonable transfer at the time, but turned out to be a stinker.

For every Tyrone Mings there's a Jonathan Douglas.
on 14:50 - Jul 23 with 5953 views_

Harsh.

Johnathan Douglas on 14:54 - Jul 23 with 5931 viewsbluesym

Brentford couldnt wait to bin him.Didnt take long to see why.Garbage.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Login to get fewer ads

Johnathan Douglas on 15:01 - Jul 23 with 5899 viewsTractorWood

Thought it was a good signing at the time. I remember he went through a spell making tackles 3 seconds after the ball had gone. Remember that footage at Newcastle away?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Johnathan Douglas on 15:30 - Jul 23 with 5783 viewsbritbiker

on 14:50 - Jul 23 by _

I got the impression Reo-coker really rated himself
Johnathan Douglas on 15:35 - Jul 23 with 5739 viewsNo9

Johnathan Douglas on 15:01 - Jul 23 by TractorWood

Thought it was a good signing at the time. I remember he went through a spell making tackles 3 seconds after the ball had gone. Remember that footage at Newcastle away?

WHAT!, proper bloke was Duggie
Johnathan Douglas on 15:36 - Jul 23 with 5739 viewsWickets

Terrible ! Alex Mathie quote on Radio Suffolk was a good one "plays as if he is towing a caravan around the park" plus the fact that he could not get a game for Luton the year after he hardly missed a game for Mick!
Johnathan Douglas on 15:37 - Jul 23 with 5727 viewsWickets

Think Micks midfield signings that year where Dougie ,Toure and Coke !! oh dear!
Johnathan Douglas on 15:43 - Jul 23 with 5700 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Johnathan Douglas on 15:36 - Jul 23 by Wickets

Terrible ! Alex Mathie quote on Radio Suffolk was a good one "plays as if he is towing a caravan around the park" plus the fact that he could not get a game for Luton the year after he hardly missed a game for Mick!

He started 17 games in his last season here - only 1 after February

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Johnathan Douglas on 16:08 - Jul 23 with 5626 viewsTheBlueBarca

On paper a great signing, we looked to be progressing at the time - if only we had spent wisely in that window and pushed on, we wouldn't need to be scouring League One for bargains now! Still no replacements for Berra, Smith...

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Johnathan Douglas on 16:11 - Jul 23 with 5601 viewsSuperfrans

#moveon

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Johnathan Douglas on 16:13 - Jul 23 with 5595 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Give me Douglas any time over the pile of cack that Kevin Bru was.

Not Douglas' fault that he was asked to play a deep role whereas at Brentford he had been an attacking midfielder and their skipper.

Very easy scapegoat for some. He wasn't great indeed but he tried unlike others at some matches.
Johnathan Douglas on 16:19 - Jul 23 with 5569 viewsgoat_man

Terrible at football. Great at pointing!
Johnathan Douglas on 17:00 - Jul 23 with 5484 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

point proven

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Johnathan Douglas on 17:47 - Jul 23 with 5362 viewsSpruceMoose

Johnathan Douglas on 17:00 - Jul 23 by SimonCleggsNeck

point proven

I thought that was a moronic video at the time.

I still think so now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Johnathan Douglas on 18:05 - Jul 23 with 5333 viewstextbackup

Johnathan Douglas on 17:47 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

I thought that was a moronic video at the time.

I still think so now.

What part?

Just watch him, he is a professional and doesn’t once look around to see the next pass if he receives the ball, totally unaware of anything that’s around him. Now if that’s down to him or his instructions for the game that’s another thing, BUT it’s clearly not moronic, it highlights the issues we could (nearly) all see, but this continued weekly.

Johnathan Douglas on 18:07 - Jul 23 with 5304 viewsSpruceMoose

Johnathan Douglas on 18:05 - Jul 23 by textbackup

What part?

Just watch him, he is a professional and doesn’t once look around to see the next pass if he receives the ball, totally unaware of anything that’s around him. Now if that’s down to him or his instructions for the game that’s another thing, BUT it’s clearly not moronic, it highlights the issues we could (nearly) all see, but this continued weekly.

Lovely editing to prove an agenda though, wouldn't you agree?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Johnathan Douglas on 18:13 - Jul 23 with 5306 viewsRadlett_blue

Johnathan Douglas on 16:08 - Jul 23 by TheBlueBarca

On paper a great signing, we looked to be progressing at the time - if only we had spent wisely in that window and pushed on, we wouldn't need to be scouring League One for bargains now! Still no replacements for Berra, Smith...

"on paper a great signing"?
He was nearly 34 when we signed him & his game had been based on getting up & down the pitch. Not hard to work out that he would be increasingly less able to do so - that's why Brentford released him.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Johnathan Douglas on 18:21 - Jul 23 with 5277 viewstextbackup

Johnathan Douglas on 18:07 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Lovely editing to prove an agenda though, wouldn't you agree?

Jesus Christ, this lump literally produced weekly proformaces of this standard and you wish you claim it’s editted. Absolute weapon you

Johnathan Douglas on 18:25 - Jul 23 with 5231 viewsSpruceMoose

Johnathan Douglas on 18:21 - Jul 23 by textbackup

Jesus Christ, this lump literally produced weekly proformaces of this standard and you wish you claim it’s editted. Absolute weapon you

There's something wrong with you. Can't you disagree with someone with out hurling abuse? Suggests a lack of self control and an inability to articulate yourself successfully.

Anyhow, I'm not sure you understand what 'edited' means. Instead of edited how about we used 'selective footage'. I'm fairly sure I could film you for a random thirty second period at your job and produce a video that made you look like an utter clown. Probably wouldn't even need thirty seconds.

Anyway, we'll agree to disagree.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 18:28]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024