Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnathan Douglas 07:46 - Jul 23 with 12350 viewsfergalsharkey

Dark Dark Days.

Poll: Cook out?

Johnathan Douglas on 18:35 - Jul 23 with 4561 viewstextbackup

Johnathan Douglas on 18:25 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

There's something wrong with you. Can't you disagree with someone with out hurling abuse? Suggests a lack of self control and an inability to articulate yourself successfully.

Anyhow, I'm not sure you understand what 'edited' means. Instead of edited how about we used 'selective footage'. I'm fairly sure I could film you for a random thirty second period at your job and produce a video that made you look like an utter clown. Probably wouldn't even need thirty seconds.

Anyway, we'll agree to disagree.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 18:28]

Nothing to do with lack of self control, I just find you an insufferable cnt.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Johnathan Douglas on 18:37 - Jul 23 with 4554 viewsCurrie10

Johnathan Douglas on 16:13 - Jul 23 by Mach_foreignBlue

Give me Douglas any time over the pile of cack that Kevin Bru was.

Not Douglas' fault that he was asked to play a deep role whereas at Brentford he had been an attacking midfielder and their skipper.

Very easy scapegoat for some. He wasn't great indeed but he tried unlike others at some matches.

Likewise mate, Bru was absolute toilet.
Johnathan Douglas on 18:37 - Jul 23 with 4551 viewsSpruceMoose

Johnathan Douglas on 18:35 - Jul 23 by textbackup

That's an coincidence! I find you an ignorant one!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Johnathan Douglas on 18:38 - Jul 23 with 4554 viewsCurrie10

Johnathan Douglas on 17:00 - Jul 23 by SimonCleggsNeck

point proven

Ahhhh one of those fans who likes a player running around like a headless chicken ala Hyam 20 yards out of position then in for a SMASH tackle.

Deary me................

I actually don't get what on earth he's done wrong in this clip which is taken by a limited person to make him look rubbish.

If you run around at 100mph in CM you'll be dead after 5-10 minutes.

The more I read articles on here - I come to one conclusion - many people clearly have never played football on here.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 18:40]
Johnathan Douglas on 18:42 - Jul 23 with 4538 viewsSpruceMoose

Johnathan Douglas on 18:38 - Jul 23 by Currie10

Ahhhh one of those fans who likes a player running around like a headless chicken ala Hyam 20 yards out of position then in for a SMASH tackle.

Deary me................

I actually don't get what on earth he's done wrong in this clip which is taken by a limited person to make him look rubbish.

If you run around at 100mph in CM you'll be dead after 5-10 minutes.

The more I read articles on here - I come to one conclusion - many people clearly have never played football on here.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 18:40]

There's about three players in that clip doing the exact same thing. It's their agenda mate. Probably by the same people calling MM a paedo.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Johnathan Douglas on 18:43 - Jul 23 with 4535 viewsCurrie10

Johnathan Douglas on 18:42 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

There's about three players in that clip doing the exact same thing. It's their agenda mate. Probably by the same people calling MM a paedo.

Ha maybe mate it's just comedy gold. He's clearly told to sit in there and is doing exactly the job he's been told to do.

Ahhh well. It's easy to slate people on a forum I suppose. Bash that keyboard. Rar rar.
Johnathan Douglas on 18:44 - Jul 23 with 4528 viewsSpruceMoose

Johnathan Douglas on 18:43 - Jul 23 by Currie10

Ha maybe mate it's just comedy gold. He's clearly told to sit in there and is doing exactly the job he's been told to do.

Ahhh well. It's easy to slate people on a forum I suppose. Bash that keyboard. Rar rar.

You have to wonder about some people on here. Can't imagine they enjoy life that much if they spend all their going around hurling abuse at folk with differing opinions. Sad really.

Good lord.... on 18:45 - Jul 23 with 4530 viewsBloots

Johnathan Douglas on 18:35 - Jul 23 by textbackup

....it's the internet.

You do seem to be particularly aggressive lately.

Don't take everything so seriously, or just accept that people have different views to you.

Calm down.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Login to get fewer ads

Good lord.... on 18:47 - Jul 23 with 4523 viewsSpruceMoose

Good lord.... on 18:45 - Jul 23 by Bloots

....it's the internet.

You do seem to be particularly aggressive lately.

Don't take everything so seriously, or just accept that people have different views to you.

Calm down.

I know! Anyone would have thought I'd have insulted his family or something, rather than just holding differing opinion on an ex-player. Talk about impotent rage.

Johnathan Douglas on 18:48 - Jul 23 with 4523 viewsCurrie10

Johnathan Douglas on 18:44 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

You have to wonder about some people on here. Can't imagine they enjoy life that much if they spend all their going around hurling abuse at folk with differing opinions. Sad really.

Absolutely.

Don't get me wrong, I'm far from his biggest fan but he did have a few absolutely superb games.

More a box to box midfielder, legs had clearly gone somewhat with us going into 2016 and not at his best sitting.

C'est la vie.

Who will be this seasons scapegoat?
Johnathan Douglas on 18:49 - Jul 23 with 4521 viewsFunge

Johnathan Douglas on 18:42 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

You're talking from a position of ignorance, although i don't suppose that will stop you from pretending otherwise.

I'm unsure what 'agenda' is being promoted here, bearing in mind that the video in question was posted by an NUFC fan.

I was at that game. We were awful, Douglas even more so. That video was a neat encapsulation of our performance that day.
Good lord.... on 18:50 - Jul 23 with 4518 viewsSuperblue95

Good lord.... on 18:47 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

I know! Anyone would have thought I'd have insulted his family or something, rather than just holding differing opinion on an ex-player. Talk about impotent rage.

Don't take it personally, he's just not an animal person

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Johnathan Douglas on 18:50 - Jul 23 with 4516 viewsSpruceMoose

Johnathan Douglas on 18:49 - Jul 23 by Funge

You're talking from a position of ignorance, although i don't suppose that will stop you from pretending otherwise.

I'm unsure what 'agenda' is being promoted here, bearing in mind that the video in question was posted by an NUFC fan.

I was at that game. We were awful, Douglas even more so. That video was a neat encapsulation of our performance that day.

I'm happy to disagree with you. I don't particularly mind if you see it differently though. Why would I?

Johnathan Douglas on 18:53 - Jul 23 with 4507 viewsSpruceMoose

Johnathan Douglas on 18:48 - Jul 23 by Currie10

Absolutely.

Don't get me wrong, I'm far from his biggest fan but he did have a few absolutely superb games.

More a box to box midfielder, legs had clearly gone somewhat with us going into 2016 and not at his best sitting.

C'est la vie.

Hard to say. Could be anyone. All it takes is to insult their fragile egos and that'll be that.

Smart money is on Knudsen.

Johnathan Douglas on 18:54 - Jul 23 with 4506 viewsCurrie10

Johnathan Douglas on 18:53 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Hard to say. Could be anyone. All it takes is to insult their fragile egos and that'll be that.

Smart money is on Knudsen.

I don't think he'll be here, looks very much like he'll be sold to me.
Johnathan Douglas on 20:56 - Jul 23 with 4442 viewsjas0999

Dreadful player. Legs had gone. Poor signing.

Proper bloke though.
Johnathan Douglas on 07:59 - Jul 24 with 4374 viewsfergalsharkey

Johnathan Douglas on 20:56 - Jul 23 by jas0999

Dreadful player. Legs had gone. Poor signing.

Proper bloke though.

Ohh aye proper blurke duggie.
Eeee.

Poll: Cook out?

Johnathan Douglas on 08:58 - Jul 24 with 4364 viewsRegencyBlue

Johnathan Douglas on 08:34 - Jul 23 by Currie10

Harsh.

He was well worth joining for 15/16 when he did.

Had a great season 14/15 for Brentford, their captain, and well worth a go on a free.

Least he had a brain unlike Kevin Bru who made bucket loads of holes for the opposition to pull us around for 90 minutes a game.

Not his fault he was picked more often than he should have been come the end though.

You have got to be kidding me!

Our first game of the 15/16 season was Brentford away and I had a chat with a Brentford fan who couldnt believe we had signed Douglas. He said the goals had dried up and his legs had gone. He wasnt wrong!

I dont blame Douglas, he was offered a contract and took it, but lets be honest here, he was pants!
Johnathan Douglas on 09:38 - Jul 24 with 4344 viewsFrimleyBlue

Johnathan Douglas on 18:25 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

There's something wrong with you. Can't you disagree with someone with out hurling abuse? Suggests a lack of self control and an inability to articulate yourself successfully.

Anyhow, I'm not sure you understand what 'edited' means. Instead of edited how about we used 'selective footage'. I'm fairly sure I could film you for a random thirty second period at your job and produce a video that made you look like an utter clown. Probably wouldn't even need thirty seconds.

Anyway, we'll agree to disagree.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 18:28]

All I see in this video is a man who asks for the ball, it's chambers who ends up just pinging it away when he had time to keep the ball.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Johnathan Douglas on 09:50 - Jul 24 with 4336 viewsitfcjoe

Johnathan Douglas on 18:48 - Jul 23 by Currie10

Absolutely.

C'est la vie.

A few absolutely superb games?! Give over

He was toilet - it took him half the first season to get fit and look decent then he got a straight red, missed 3 games and had to start again.

He just wans't anywhere near good enough, and letting him play enough games to get that second season automatically triggered was a big mistake from the club

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Johnathan Douglas on 11:03 - Jul 24 with 4294 viewsWickets

Johnathan Douglas on 15:43 - Jul 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He started 17 games in his last season here - only 1 after February

17 too many !! none for anyone last year speaks for itself ! IMO.
Johnathan Douglas on 11:11 - Jul 24 with 4288 viewsMVBlue

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Johnathan Douglas on 11:43 - Jul 24 with 4264 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Johnathan Douglas on 11:03 - Jul 24 by Wickets

17 too many !! none for anyone last year speaks for itself ! IMO.

He was past it but we didn’t exactly have many options in the first half of the season, particularly with the likes of Bishop and Hyam being injured. As soon as January came we got Huws and Diagouraga in and Douglas was pretty much dropped from there on out

But yes he wasn’t good enough - which is why we struggled massively that season

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

on 14:41 - Jul 24 with 4211 views_

Johnathan Douglas on 15:08 - Jul 24 with 4191 viewsRadlett_blue

on 14:41 - Jul 24 by _

This sums up how I felt about Dougie.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024