Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum goal 20:21 - Sep 2 with 6676 viewsblueball1

Am I the only one that thinks Knudsen was at fault for the goal?? He gave away a stupid foul on the touch line when he went through the back of their player on the halfway line. Gave away a free kick instead of letting them have a throw that then got punted into our box. Silly thing to do and I know a few things happened after but it really annoyed me. Rant over
Scum goal on 20:24 - Sep 2 with 6084 viewsBasuco

Yes
Scum goal on 20:28 - Sep 2 with 6044 viewsWicklowBlue

For me it was Nolan...After we won the ball back and Nolan decides to pass it out right to a non existent town player.
Scum goal on 20:29 - Sep 2 with 6037 viewsElderGrizzly

Knudsen was at fault for giving away a freekick 50 yards away that we then failed to clear properly (twice)?

Ok...
Scum goal on 20:30 - Sep 2 with 6036 viewsBenno1960

Not a great piece of play but we had plenty of opportunity to clear our lines after that

Such a poor goal to concede but blaming Knudsen appears like you are looking for a reason to make it his fault?
Scum goal on 20:35 - Sep 2 with 5992 viewsEly_Blue

Scum goal on 20:28 - Sep 2 by WicklowBlue

For me it was Nolan...After we won the ball back and Nolan decides to pass it out right to a non existent town player.

Actually yes Nolan was at fault but more for sliding in rashly and missing the tackle in their player when on the byline. Ultimately that lead to their left sided player passing the goal scorer in

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Scum goal on 20:37 - Sep 2 with 5963 viewsLankHenners

Not really one player's 'fault' when we had about three opportunities to clear our lines but failed to do so and allowed Norwich to keep the ball alive around our area.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Scum goal on 20:41 - Sep 2 with 5939 viewsrhubard

Scum goal on 20:37 - Sep 2 by LankHenners

Not really one player's 'fault' when we had about three opportunities to clear our lines but failed to do so and allowed Norwich to keep the ball alive around our area.

You make a a decent point but he made the foul because he was so far from goal. He knew it was a cheap one that would escape a booking and would break up play. As posted, we gotta defend better from the half way line ffs!

Poll: Worst ITFC manager of all time?

Scum goal on 20:45 - Sep 2 with 5910 viewsPJH

Scum goal on 20:35 - Sep 2 by Ely_Blue

Actually yes Nolan was at fault but more for sliding in rashly and missing the tackle in their player when on the byline. Ultimately that lead to their left sided player passing the goal scorer in

Yep, Nolan for me-he dived in and missed,he should have stayed on his feet.
Login to get fewer ads

Scum goal on 20:47 - Sep 2 with 5888 viewsPinewoodblue

Why do posters look for fault in individual players? Is it just to reinforce their often wrong opinion of the merits of said player?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Scum goal on 20:47 - Sep 2 with 5884 viewsWickets

It was a silly free kick to give away but to be honest there where a few sill free kicks given away by both teams that went unpunished, Hopefully Nolan will learn from his rather poor dive in challenge that put us under pressure.
Scum goal on 20:47 - Sep 2 with 5884 viewsEly_Blue

Scum goal on 20:45 - Sep 2 by PJH

If he stays on his feet and stands the man up then with our 2 on 1 in that position the ball doesnt make it to the goal scorer

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Scum goal on 20:56 - Sep 2 with 5808 viewsBlueBadger

Scum goal on 20:37 - Sep 2 by LankHenners

You're forgetting where it's always Knudsen or chambers' fault because they're 'Mick's Men'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Scum goal on 20:57 - Sep 2 with 5798 viewsElderGrizzly

Scum goal on 20:56 - Sep 2 by BlueBadger

You're forgetting where it's always Knudsen or chambers' fault because they're 'Mick's Men'.

I was worried the numbskulls heads would explode today with Gerken, Knudsen, Skuse and Spence on the pitch. How do they pick a scapegoat?
Scum goal on 21:02 - Sep 2 with 5759 viewsBloomBlue

Geez unreal.
Scum goal on 21:15 - Sep 2 with 5686 viewsblueball1

Scum goal on 20:47 - Sep 2 by Pinewoodblue

Why do posters look for fault in individual players? Is it just to reinforce their often wrong opinion of the merits of said player?

Not looking to blame as such, just at the time felt it was a really silly foul to give away. I get sometimes you have to make a foul but didn’t see the point in that one and it played a part in the goal. A throw in in that position probably wouldn’t of lead to the mistakes afterwards taking place. I actually rate Knudsen and maybe that’s why i felt it was a silly thing to do.
Scum goal on 21:27 - Sep 2 with 5637 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Stupid foul yes, I even said it at the time that it was such a needless foul to give away. So much happened between them and the goal to blame Knudsen.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Scum goal on 21:27 - Sep 2 with 5636 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It was Knudsen, Bart, Chambers and Mick's fault. Oh, and Evans' … definitely Evans'.

Knudsen's we all know why.
Bart's for being dropped.
Chambers see Knudsen, and because the captain has to take responsibility.
If you need me to explain the last two you haven't been paying attention.

The only question is will it persist for as long as Keane having the blame did?

In fact, come to think of it, the whole thing was Keane's fault … hate him!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Scum goal on 21:34 - Sep 2 with 5597 viewsKeaneish

Scum goal on 20:45 - Sep 2 by PJH

All day long. Schoolboy defending. You’re taught at a young age to stay on your feet. Bewildering bad decision which opened us up.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Scum goal on 22:00 - Sep 2 with 5541 viewsGarv

Footballer in 'being a bit thick' shocker. Stupid fouls happen all the time but it doesn't make them any less infuriating.

Similar to Grant Ward shooting from 30 yards out on the angle in the 90th minute instead of crossing to a box full of our players.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Scum goal on 22:01 - Sep 2 with 5536 viewsmos

It was clearly Mick’s fault.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Scum goal on 22:52 - Sep 2 with 5448 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Scum goal on 21:34 - Sep 2 by Keaneish

All day long. Schoolboy defending. You’re taught at a young age to stay on your feet. Bewildering bad decision which opened us up.

I actually thought when I saw it that he was lucky he mistimed it and was nowhere near the player because otherwise I thought he would have seen red.

It was a crazy challenge.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Scum goal on 05:56 - Sep 3 with 5227 viewsblueball1

Scum goal on 21:27 - Sep 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

It was Knudsen, Bart, Chambers and Mick's fault. Oh, and Evans' … definitely Evans'.

Knudsen's we all know why.
Bart's for being dropped.
Chambers see Knudsen, and because the captain has to take responsibility.
If you need me to explain the last two you haven't been paying attention.

The only question is will it persist for as long as Keane having the blame did?

In fact, come to think of it, the whole thing was Keane's fault … hate him!

Grow up mate, if u can’t say anything sensible then perhaps learn to drink
Scum goal on 06:34 - Sep 3 with 5196 viewsBenters2

Scum goal on 05:56 - Sep 3 by blueball1

Grow up mate, if u can’t say anything sensible then perhaps learn to drink

Scum goal on 09:36 - Sep 3 with 5060 viewsArnieM

Actually it was Edwards fault. He slips. And allowed the scum player t9 ge5 the cross in which as usual we can’t defend properl6.

Until we sort our fecking defence out this team will struggle to take points from games.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Scum goal on 10:12 - Sep 3 with 5011 viewsPhilTWTD

Scum goal on 20:28 - Sep 2 by WicklowBlue

I think that's who PH was referring to when he said it should have been belted into the stand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024