Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) 22:13 - Sep 10 with 3545 viewsMenton

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/09/10/leaked-message-roy-keanes-foul-m
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 22:13]

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 22:23 - Sep 10 with 3482 viewsGluedtoBlue

I think the paragraph from O'Neill saying it happens all the time says a lot.

I'd imagine it happens in every squad everywhere. Even at a local Saturday level you'll have players and coaches having fiery disagreements during games or training.

Keane biggest problem is (seemingly) applying one method to all. JW obviously thought, **** this, I'll show you (probably the reaction RK wanted) and Arter went the other way and a decent player is left alienated from the squad.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 22:26 - Sep 10 with 3446 viewsHerbivore

He's not right is he?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 22:32 - Sep 10 with 3424 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 22:26 - Sep 10 by Herbivore

He's not right is he?

He never has been.................and never will be.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 23:02 - Sep 10 with 3310 viewsTerry_Nutkins

He's a dreadful dreadful manager/leader. In his absolute prime it gave him an edge in his era. He doesn't suit the modern world of football at all but i suspect just finds that very difficult as football is his life. You just can't treat people the way he does. He has no time for modern sports science clearly and is just old school on injuries.

I dont think Roy ever seems to be in a great place to be honest whenever i see him on anything. Hopefully i'm wrong about that.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 23:11 - Sep 10 with 3290 viewsMVBlue

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 23:02 - Sep 10 by Terry_Nutkins

He's a dreadful dreadful manager/leader. In his absolute prime it gave him an edge in his era. He doesn't suit the modern world of football at all but i suspect just finds that very difficult as football is his life. You just can't treat people the way he does. He has no time for modern sports science clearly and is just old school on injuries.

I dont think Roy ever seems to be in a great place to be honest whenever i see him on anything. Hopefully i'm wrong about that.

Walters, an Ipswich Town FC man.
Keane, never was an Ipswich man. An arsehole, proven by his Alf Inge Haarland episode. Everyone knows it.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 23:40 - Sep 10 with 3229 viewsMelford

Love to be a fly on the wall to see how the two of them get on now Jonny's back at Ipswich. He is one that can call Keane out about being a sh!t football manager, he saw it first hand. It's alright him trying to intimidate the kids with all Keano hardman crap, but Walters has seen a different side, the compete failure as a club manager and apart from being pundit being Martin O'Neill's bad cop is probably the best he can do unless some loon in China signs him up.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 06:53 - Sep 11 with 3008 viewsBlueBadger

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 23:40 - Sep 10 by Melford

Love to be a fly on the wall to see how the two of them get on now Jonny's back at Ipswich. He is one that can call Keane out about being a sh!t football manager, he saw it first hand. It's alright him trying to intimidate the kids with all Keano hardman crap, but Walters has seen a different side, the compete failure as a club manager and apart from being pundit being Martin O'Neill's bad cop is probably the best he can do unless some loon in China signs him up.

Never underestimate the stupidity of club owners blinded by Very Famous Disasters. It's why Harry Redknapp keeps getting work, after all.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 07:17 - Sep 11 with 2923 viewsdissboy2

He's not right is he?

something eating away at him, bad consciense maybe
Login to get fewer ads

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 07:27 - Sep 11 with 2893 viewsMaySixth

If this was Mark II then what occured between Walters and Keane last week for Walters to return to Ipswich?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 09:12 - Sep 11 with 2694 viewsBryanPlug

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 07:27 - Sep 11 by MaySixth

If this was Mark II then what occured between Walters and Keane last week for Walters to return to Ipswich?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 10:04 - Sep 11 with 2608 viewsNo9

He's not right is he?

No one should be surprised at how RK conducts himself so, in that sense you are correct but-
why were unfit players picked for internatonal duty?
Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 11:57 - Sep 11 with 2493 viewschicoazul

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 23:11 - Sep 10 by MVBlue

Walters, an Ipswich Town FC man.
Keane, never was an Ipswich man. An arsehole, proven by his Alf Inge Haarland episode. Everyone knows it.

Oh yeah Walters what an Ipswich man through and through, so much so he slapped what was it 3 transfer requests in to Jim and Keane?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 15:00 - Sep 11 with 2403 viewsRyorry

He's not right is he?

Wrong thread, browser jumped!
[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 15:03]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 16:18 - Sep 11 with 2351 viewsTJS

Why do people keep writing about this has-been.
Assistant manager about sums him up these days.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 16:21]
on 17:00 - Sep 11 with 2308 views_

Keane v Walters bust up MkII (n/t) on 11:57 - Sep 11 by chicoazul

Oh yeah Walters what an Ipswich man through and through, so much so he slapped what was it 3 transfer requests in to Jim and Keane?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024