Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lineup Speculation 18:01 - Sep 18 with 3579 viewsJKITFC1

Lineup Speculation on 18:02 - Sep 18 with 3548 viewsTractorCam

Definitely not that.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lineup Speculation on 18:14 - Sep 18 with 3467 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lineup Speculation on 18:02 - Sep 18 by TractorCam

Definitely not that.

It would worry me even more tbh.

Would show that Hursts strategy is all over the gaf if we change the formation yet again.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Lineup Speculation on 18:20 - Sep 18 with 3413 viewsCoco

Jesus

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lineup Speculation on 18:21 - Sep 18 with 3411 viewsfactual_blue

The lack of a goalkeeper is particularly worrying.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lineup Speculation on 18:23 - Sep 18 with 3375 viewsSpruceMoose

Lineup Speculation on 18:14 - Sep 18 by The_Romford_Blue

It would worry me even more tbh.

Would show that Hursts strategy is all over the gaf if we change the formation yet again.

If true, Hurst has been following the SpruceMoose Guide to Football Manager 2015 approach. It's handy for when you know the board are losing patience but all the players you've bought are letting you down...

Pick a random formation and hope for the best.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 18:24]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lineup Speculation on 18:30 - Sep 18 with 3298 viewsHerbivore

Someone's pulled that team out of a hat.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lineup Speculation on 18:33 - Sep 18 with 3271 viewssparks

Lineup Speculation on 18:23 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

If true, Hurst has been following the SpruceMoose Guide to Football Manager 2015 approach. It's handy for when you know the board are losing patience but all the players you've bought are letting you down...

Pick a random formation and hope for the best.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 18:24]

Quite. If there was one way of causing the patient sensible majority to have real doubts, it would be to utterly change the approach again, and to hang a player who has been dropped unreasonably for two games out to dry on the opposite side to where he was trying to settle, with team mates in a new formation....

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Lineup Speculation on 18:37 - Sep 18 with 3233 viewsSpruceMoose

Lineup Speculation on 18:33 - Sep 18 by sparks

Quite. If there was one way of causing the patient sensible majority to have real doubts, it would be to utterly change the approach again, and to hang a player who has been dropped unreasonably for two games out to dry on the opposite side to where he was trying to settle, with team mates in a new formation....

I want him to have a strong belief in how he wants us to play and to play that way through defeats if required. Keep going until it does click into place. If he believes in a system, then he'll have the belief it'll work in time.

If we are going out every week doing something different... well, that would leave me dismayed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Lineup Speculation on 18:39 - Sep 18 with 3216 viewssparks

Lineup Speculation on 18:37 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

I want him to have a strong belief in how he wants us to play and to play that way through defeats if required. Keep going until it does click into place. If he believes in a system, then he'll have the belief it'll work in time.

If we are going out every week doing something different... well, that would leave me dismayed.

Indeed. You keep doing the right things, improve them, swap a player here and there if its not working for them.

Lineup is going to be interesting.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Lineup Speculation on 18:45 - Sep 18 with 3155 viewsJKITFC1

Lineup Speculation on 18:02 - Sep 18 by TractorCam

Definitely not that.

Well, it is.
Lineup Speculation on 18:46 - Sep 18 with 3145 viewsJKITFC1

Lineup Speculation on 18:30 - Sep 18 by Herbivore

Yes, Hurst.
Lineup Speculation on 18:46 - Sep 18 with 3144 viewsSomethingBlue

Bang on the money ...

(Perhaps Donacien at CM and Knudsen LWB mind you)

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Lineup Speculation on 18:47 - Sep 18 with 3108 viewssparks

Lineup Speculation on 18:46 - Sep 18 by SomethingBlue

Bang on the money ...

(Perhaps Donacien at CM and Knudsen LWB mind you)

What the actual F***?

How is Spence still involved?

I have persistently complained about the early moaners- but PH now seems to be lurching from one approach to another without any obvious plan.

Lineup Speculation on 18:50 - Sep 18 with 3043 viewsHerbivore

Lineup Speculation on 18:46 - Sep 18 by JKITFC1

Yes, Hurst.

Christ alive. That's an 'interesting' selection.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lineup Speculation on 18:51 - Sep 18 with 3036 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rush goalie?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Lineup Speculation on 18:52 - Sep 18 with 3018 viewsSpruceMoose

Lineup Speculation on 18:47 - Sep 18 by sparks

What the actual F***?

How is Spence still involved?

I have persistently complained about the early moaners- but PH now seems to be lurching from one approach to another without any obvious plan.

I don't want him sacked, I am fully behind the team, but Jesus this is worrying how we are just flinging stuff about and hoping something will stick.

Lineup Speculation on 18:54 - Sep 18 with 3004 viewssparks

Lineup Speculation on 18:52 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

I don't want him sacked, I am fully behind the team, but Jesus this is worrying how we are just flinging stuff about and hoping something will stick.

Quite. Massive gamble. If we get tonked tonight, there is little basis to reach any conclusion other than that he has no plan, or if he has, he's given up on it and is now just guessing.

Lineup Speculation on 18:55 - Sep 18 with 2988 viewsHorseboy

Chops and changes are concerning
Lineup Speculation on 18:57 - Sep 18 with 2964 viewssparks

Lineup Speculation on 18:55 - Sep 18 by Horseboy

Chops and changes are concerning

What have they worked on in training? Since pre season. Then a compelte volte face?

Lineup Speculation on 19:05 - Sep 18 with 2898 viewsCurrie10

That's actually the team.

All is not well in the camp, that should not be getting leaked...........
Lineup Speculation on 19:11 - Sep 18 with 2829 viewsCurlyPete

Lineup Speculation on 18:54 - Sep 18 by sparks

Quite. Massive gamble. If we get tonked tonight, there is little basis to reach any conclusion other than that he has no plan, or if he has, he's given up on it and is now just guessing.

I am convinced he is clueless
Lineup Speculation on 19:14 - Sep 18 with 2791 viewsSpruceMoose

Lineup Speculation on 18:57 - Sep 18 by sparks

What have they worked on in training? Since pre season. Then a compelte volte face?

Lacking any meaningful attacking option on the bench. Where is Walters? Is he injured and I've missed it?

Lineup Speculation on 20:49 - Sep 18 with 2675 viewsChocorange

Lineup Speculation on 19:05 - Sep 18 by Currie10

That's actually the team.

All is not well in the camp, that should not be getting leaked...........

Totally agree , how is that leaked and nobody says anything?

That is as unusual,a team as u can get ...no one but no one would have predicted it.

Wtf is going on?
Lineup Speculation on 21:16 - Sep 18 with 2614 viewsCurrie10

Lineup Speculation on 18:30 - Sep 18 by Herbivore

Yep, Hurst sure has.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024