Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
19:57 - Oct 4 with 5496 views_

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 19:59 - Oct 4 with 3241 viewsSuperfrans

Alun Armstrong? The player who scored the winner vs Inter Milan? Average?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 19:59 - Oct 4 with 3241 viewsReuser_is_God

Isn’t it funny that Matt Richards was booed on a weekly basis but Jonas Knudsen is adored by some?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:01 - Oct 4 with 3226 viewsCurrie10

Nolan makes Kevin Bru look like Pablo Aimar.
Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:01 - Oct 4 with 3224 viewsfooters

The Hunt brothers.

And don't bring Bam Bam into this!

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:01 - Oct 4 with 3224 viewsReuser_is_God

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 19:59 - Oct 4 by Superfrans

Yeah you can’t call him average but he never really nailed down a starting spot here did he? Always that 3rd choice striker.

Imagine having a 3rd choice striker of his quality now?

Oh my god, I need to cry.

Bring back Burley.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 20:02 - Oct 4 with 3218 views_

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 19:59 - Oct 4 by Superfrans

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:06 - Oct 4 with 3180 viewsSuperfrans

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:01 - Oct 4 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah you can’t call him average but he never really nailed down a starting spot here did he? Always that 3rd choice striker.

Imagine having a 3rd choice striker of his quality now?

Oh my god, I need to cry.

Bring back Burley.

He had a recurring back injury which affected his ability to play too many games. Otherwise he’d have played a lot more.

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:07 - Oct 4 with 3174 viewsjudespiveyg

Jason Scotland
David Norris
Danny Haynes
Obviously there's more but these three immediately sprung to mind. Almost tempted to say Jay Tabb but probably a little harsh on him. Westlake and Smith both won players of the season I thought, Westlake wasn't in a bad side either.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Login to get fewer ads

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:08 - Oct 4 with 3157 viewsSuperfrans

on 20:02 - Oct 4 by _

I’d go the other way, that he was a highly underrated player, who was overlooked because of the injuries which plagued his career with us and because anyone would be overshadowed by Marcus Stewart.

on 20:11 - Oct 4 with 3135 views_

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:07 - Oct 4 by judespiveyg

Jason Scotland
David Norris
Danny Haynes
Obviously there's more but these three immediately sprung to mind. Almost tempted to say Jay Tabb but probably a little harsh on him. Westlake and Smith both won players of the season I thought, Westlake wasn't in a bad side either.

on 20:12 - Oct 4 with 3124 views_

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:08 - Oct 4 by Superfrans

I’d go the other way, that he was a highly underrated player, who was overlooked because of the injuries which plagued his career with us and because anyone would be overshadowed by Marcus Stewart.

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:20 - Oct 4 with 3071 viewsOsborneOneNil

Luke Hyam? Naaa.
on 20:23 - Oct 4 with 3059 views_

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:20 - Oct 4 by OsborneOneNil

Luke Hyam? Naaa.

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:57 - Oct 4 with 2970 viewsHarry_Palmer

on 20:23 - Oct 4 by _

No he wouldn't because he would always be injured, like he is again now.

You'd better give me another down vote now I guess for having a different opinion.
on 21:05 - Oct 4 with 2953 views_

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:57 - Oct 4 by Harry_Palmer

No he wouldn't because he would always be injured, like he is again now.

You'd better give me another down vote now I guess for having a different opinion.

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:09 - Oct 4 with 2931 viewsHarry_Palmer

on 21:05 - Oct 4 by _

Well I'm a sensitive kind of guy

Thankyou, much appreciated!
Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:10 - Oct 4 with 2923 viewsthebooks

This is a strange list. Most of them are pretty good to very good (Ian Westlake was spectacular for a season, Bam Bam with JdV, Alun Armstrong obviously).

Of all the hundreds of faceless, forgettable players you could have named.

But I think you're right. The squad is exceptionally poor at the moment. Which means

We're

Going

to

be

Relegated

In all probablility.
Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:11 - Oct 4 with 2917 viewsSuperblue95

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 20:07 - Oct 4 by judespiveyg

Jason Scotland
David Norris
Danny Haynes

Sad state of affairs when you know Norris and Scotland would be standouts in this team

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

on 21:13 - Oct 4 with 2915 views_

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:10 - Oct 4 by thebooks

This is a strange list. Most of them are pretty good to very good (Ian Westlake was spectacular for a season, Bam Bam with JdV, Alun Armstrong obviously).

Of all the hundreds of faceless, forgettable players you could have named.

But I think you're right. The squad is exceptionally poor at the moment. Which means

We're

Going

to

be

Relegated

In all probablility.

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:13 - Oct 4 with 2911 viewsernie

Problem is that half of those players in your list weren't even 'bang average'. You need to move further into the last 15 years ( i.e the last decade) to find the really average ones
on 21:16 - Oct 4 with 2906 views_

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:13 - Oct 4 by ernie

Problem is that half of those players in your list weren't even 'bang average'. You need to move further into the last 15 years ( i.e the last decade) to find the really average ones

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:20 - Oct 4 with 2889 viewsSimonds92

Connor Sammon would definitely get in our team as the big hold up man. That's how bad we are.
Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:21 - Oct 4 with 2879 viewsStadiumofdark

Mark Fish?
Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:21 - Oct 4 with 2878 viewsSuperblue95

on 21:16 - Oct 4 by _

Jon Stead
Paul Anderson
David Wright

A few more from recent years

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:21 - Oct 4 with 2873 viewsKeno

I would love to see Jermaine Wright running this midfield

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024