Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
19:57 - Oct 4 with 5485 views_

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:23 - Oct 4 with 2225 viewsLankHenners

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:20 - Oct 4 by Simonds92

Connor Sammon would definitely get in our team as the big hold up man. That's how bad we are.

Let's not get carried away.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:25 - Oct 4 with 2216 viewsSuperblue95

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:20 - Oct 4 by Simonds92

Connor Sammon would definitely get in our team as the big hold up man. That's how bad we are.

Unless the alternative is Bajner or Ellington then Conor Sammon is never the solution

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:31 - Oct 4 with 2204 viewsRobTheMonk

The Hunt brothers.
on 21:34 - Oct 4 with 2192 views_

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:31 - Oct 4 by RobTheMonk

The Hunt brothers.

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:51 - Oct 4 with 2169 viewsWickwar_Blue

Some cretins used to boo Jamie Scowcroft and Jamie Clapham. They'd have booed Jamie and His Magic Torch too......
Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 00:10 - Oct 5 with 2107 viewsGuthrum

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:31 - Oct 4 by RobTheMonk

The Hunt brothers.

Stephen Hunt particularly was a big part of our run to the play-offs.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 01:58 - Oct 5 with 2088 viewsJ2BLUE

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:21 - Oct 4 by Superblue95

Jon Stead
Paul Anderson
David Wright

A few more from recent years

David Wright average?!?!?!??!?!?

Get out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 09:17 - Oct 5 with 2026 viewsjeera

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 01:58 - Oct 5 by J2BLUE

David Wright average?!?!?!??!?!?

Get out.

When you look at the players who have received stick over the years. Carlos, poor old Jaime.

We could do with some of that calibre of crap right now.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 09:27 - Oct 5 with 2014 viewsGunnsAirkick

on 21:34 - Oct 4 by _

He could be utter sh!te or unplayable. I remember a game against Peterborough away where he was the latter, sadly more often than not he wa the former though.
Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 09:30 - Oct 5 with 2010 viewsGunnsAirkick

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 09:17 - Oct 5 by jeera

When you look at the players who have received stick over the years. Carlos, poor old Jaime.

We could do with some of that calibre of crap right now.

Carlos was a good player in a terrible team. I never knew why he got so much stick and was surprised when Mick sacked him off as he seems a Mick type player (i.e. very high work rate).
Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 09:52 - Oct 5 with 1995 viewsKeno

Jonathon Douglas anyone?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 10:13 - Oct 5 with 1979 viewsBluefish

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 19:59 - Oct 4 by Reuser_is_God

Isn’t it funny that Matt Richards was booed on a weekly basis but Jonas Knudsen is adored by some?

You think Richards was better than Knudsen? That is pretty funny

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 10:15 - Oct 5 with 1978 viewsRobTheMonk

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 09:52 - Oct 5 by Keno

Jonathon Douglas anyone?

He would literally walk in to the team lol.
Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 10:33 - Oct 5 with 1961 viewsKeno

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 10:15 - Oct 5 by RobTheMonk

He would literally walk in to the team lol.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 10:39 - Oct 5 with 1949 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 21:21 - Oct 4 by Superblue95

Jon Stead
Paul Anderson
David Wright

A few more from recent years

David Wright???

He is the best right back along with Johnny Parr we have had since Wilnis.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 10:48 - Oct 5 with 1935 viewschicoazul

Alun Armstrong? Now I have read some gibberish in my time on here but Alun Armstrong, bang average? In the last few years we have had Connor Salmon Rory Fallon Jason Scotland and Ellis Harrison play up front for us but Alun Armstrong is bang average?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Thought I'd draw up a list off the top of my head of... on 11:42 - Oct 5 with 1895 viewsGlasgowBlue

Stern John

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024