Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? 05:15 - Oct 20 with 24114 viewsBenters2

Sixteen men Jailed for 221 years for abusing girls as young as 11 thread?

What those poor girls must have gone through is trully shocking,yet i havent seen a sniff of it on here?

I know people have been outraged at the portrayal of the fictional charactors of Cinderella and the Little Mermaid?

We live in sad times im affraid.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 10:55 - Oct 20 with 2698 viewsBinner

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:58 - Oct 20 by strikalite

"I don't think anyone will be surprised will they? It's widely accepted that the overwhelming majority of street groomers are of south Asian, predominantly Pakistani, origin."

There is a pattern isn't there, Asian men grooming vulnerable underage white girls screams of racism to me...why do they feel it's acceptable to do this? Why would they want to do this?

Do we know that the girls were white? I'm not suggesting that they aren't but I don't think I've seen it confirmed anywhere and they have anonymity.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:03 - Oct 20 with 2678 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 10:55 - Oct 20 by Binner

Do we know that the girls were white? I'm not suggesting that they aren't but I don't think I've seen it confirmed anywhere and they have anonymity.

Yes they were.

Some as young as 11,well actually they were all aged between 11-17.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:06 - Oct 20 with 2667 viewscaught-in-limbo

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 10:41 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

Just read back the op and couldn't see any racism in it - think you're playing the man for his past postings there.

Tick.

Thanks.

Still got a way to go before I've got "¡Bingo!"

"Fascism will come in the name of anti-fascism"
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 11:12]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:06 - Oct 20 with 2666 viewsBinner

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:03 - Oct 20 by Benters2

Yes they were.

Some as young as 11,well actually they were all aged between 11-17.

How do we know that these girls, protected as they are by anonymity, are white?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:07 - Oct 20 with 2661 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 10:55 - Oct 20 by Binner

The majority were white, they said on the radio that 13 of the 15 victims were white.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:08 - Oct 20 with 2652 viewsGlasgowBlue

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:06 - Oct 20 by Binner

How do we know that these girls, protected as they are by anonymity, are white?

“The abuse, which took place in car parks, hotels, takeaways and snooker halls across West Yorkshire, was largely aimed at white girls”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/19/twenty-men-grooming-gang-jailed-inhu

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:10 - Oct 20 with 2645 viewscaught-in-limbo

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 10:23 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

I make you right CIL.

I've whacked on a bit of Pink Floyd and tonight I'm on the lash with Bossbeard.

Crazy days man.

Thank Lucan

#toxic

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:17 - Oct 20 with 2626 viewsBinner

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:07 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

The majority were white, they said on the radio that 13 of the 15 victims were white.

So, predominantly white. Thank you. I didn't hear that.

For me it raises more questions.

If we have a large number of predatory men determined to perpetrate these awful crimes then what is the likelihood that they would target those closest to them? Aren't the girls in their own community likely to be the first to suffer? The known victims are praised for their courage in speaking out and have, albeit belatedly, some level of satisfaction from the law. How much more difficult must it be for Pakistani girls to come forward given a) that the perpetrators are within their community and b) the cultural emphasis on 'honour'.

Login to get fewer ads

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:18 - Oct 20 with 2620 viewsBinner

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:08 - Oct 20 by GlasgowBlue

“The abuse, which took place in car parks, hotels, takeaways and snooker halls across West Yorkshire, was largely aimed at white girls”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/19/twenty-men-grooming-gang-jailed-inhu

Thank you.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:30 - Oct 20 with 2584 viewsLord_Lucan

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:10 - Oct 20 by caught-in-limbo

Thank Lucan

It's already happened.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:46 - Oct 20 with 2529 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:17 - Oct 20 by Binner

If we have a large number of predatory men determined to perpetrate these awful crimes then what is the likelihood that they would target those closest to them? Aren't the girls in their own community likely to be the first to suffer? The known victims are praised for their courage in speaking out and have, albeit belatedly, some level of satisfaction from the law. How much more difficult must it be for Pakistani girls to come forward given a) that the perpetrators are within their community and b) the cultural emphasis on 'honour'.

There's a few reasons why the girls are predominantly white, one is the perception from some of the perpetrators that they are 'fair game' because they are up for drinking, taking drugs and such like unlike Muslim girls of similar age. The other issue is that many of these cases involve opportunism, the girls are vulnerable, many from 'troubled' backgrounds and involved in absconding from home or care. They come across individuals in the night time economy, such as taxi drivers and takeaway workers and owners. South Asian men are overrepresented in those kinds of employment (as Guthers mentioned) and that creates opportunities to exploit them. These girls are frequently white as opposed to coming from the perpetrators' community. The girls' backgrounds are also a contributing factor in why they weren't believed or were ignored and also in why they often didn't come forward initially because they were, at least to begin with, made to feel wanted. It's a complex issue and no one simplistic explanation will help to understand and then address it.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 12:19]

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:46 - Oct 20 with 2532 viewscaught-in-limbo

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:30 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

It's already happened.

Keeping us safe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4542118/Armed-police-patrol-TRAINS-Lond

https://theconversation.com/the-police-are-being-militarised-should-we-be-worrie

#toxic

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:47 - Oct 20 with 2533 viewsRyorry

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 10:36 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

Yes. Without having read the report, one wonders how much is down to a modern preponderence of South Asians (over and above other social groups) in the fast food, corner shop and taxiing sectors, which gives them the ability to make contact with potential victims, provide incentives (e.g. alcohol) and transport them about.

I wonder how many other people living in remote rural areas but only an hour or so's drive from major northern connurbations, remember passing parked-up cars in field gateways etc off single-track little lanes leading to nowhere, late at night, that had two occupants - Asian males (caught in headlights) + 1 unseen. Remember often feeling some unease at the time, but never enough obviously wrong to report, put it down to "courting couples".

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:48 - Oct 20 with 2520 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:30 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

It's already happened.

Don't be such a tart.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:51 - Oct 20 with 2518 viewsjjblue84

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:46 - Oct 20 by caught-in-limbo

Keeping us safe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4542118/Armed-police-patrol-TRAINS-Lond

https://theconversation.com/the-police-are-being-militarised-should-we-be-worrie

I was in Amsterdam a few weeks ago and having an interesting conversation with an American chap who ran a second hand book stall. We were talking about the current state of Britain and he described it as ‘a third-world country’. That picture would sadly only strengthen his argument!!
on 11:56 - Oct 20 with 2495 views_

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:51 - Oct 20 by jjblue84

I was in Amsterdam a few weeks ago and having an interesting conversation with an American chap who ran a second hand book stall. We were talking about the current state of Britain and he described it as ‘a third-world country’. That picture would sadly only strengthen his argument!!

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:00 - Oct 20 with 2488 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:51 - Oct 20 by jjblue84

I trust you told him he was a dickhead and that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:06 - Oct 20 with 2484 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:45 - Oct 20 by m14_blue

I don't think anyone will be surprised will they? It's widely accepted that the overwhelming majority of street groomers are of south Asian, predominantly Pakistani, origin.

It's a real problem in that society and one that needs to be tackled transparently and with the full force of the law.

The overwhelming majority of child abusers in this country are white British though, almost all institutional abuse and most online paedophiles are from this demographic.

.....and in the family!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:11 - Oct 20 with 2476 viewsimsureazzure

It happened due to the background of the abused, 'white trailer trash' as the Teflon sh1t stirrer from Ixworth likes to call them and the race of the guilty, it is that simple.

There are the usual platitudes being offered that the vast majority of paedophiles are of white ethnicity and that lessons have been learnt, looking at this thread they have not.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:14 - Oct 20 with 2467 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 10:41 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

Just read back the op and couldn't see any racism in it - think you're playing the man for his past postings there.

If only he hadn't mentioned mermaids and implied that 'lefty libtards' aren't appalled!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:17 - Oct 20 with 2457 viewsimsureazzure

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:47 - Oct 20 by Ryorry

I wonder how many other people living in remote rural areas but only an hour or so's drive from major northern connurbations, remember passing parked-up cars in field gateways etc off single-track little lanes leading to nowhere, late at night, that had two occupants - Asian males (caught in headlights) + 1 unseen. Remember often feeling some unease at the time, but never enough obviously wrong to report, put it down to "courting couples".

If you had of reported it, you would have been told that there is nothing to worry about and that your concern that a teenage girl was parked up with a Pakistani man was racist.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:21 - Oct 20 with 2437 viewsGlasgowBlue

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:17 - Oct 20 by Binner

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, “the actions of criminals who thought white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused" .

Sayeeda Warsi “This small minority who see women as second class citizens, and white women probably as third class citizens”

Iron Lion Zion

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:23 - Oct 20 with 2430 viewsGlasgowBlue

That’s rather silly.

Iron Lion Zion

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:26 - Oct 20 with 2422 viewsRyorry

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:17 - Oct 20 by imsureazzure

If you had of reported it, you would have been told that there is nothing to worry about and that your concern that a teenage girl was parked up with a Pakistani man was racist.

I'd better add that I only mentioned 'Asian' because for whatever reason, there simply aren't any living round here, it would mean a round trip of 25 miles minimum - seemed strange.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:28 - Oct 20 with 2408 viewsgiant_stow

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:06 - Oct 20 by caught-in-limbo

Tick.

Thanks.

Still got a way to go before I've got "¡Bingo!"

[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 11:12]

nah, don't think so mrs. Just correcting your false accusation of racism.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 12:30]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024