Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? 05:15 - Oct 20 with 23999 viewsBenters2

Sixteen men Jailed for 221 years for abusing girls as young as 11 thread?

What those poor girls must have gone through is trully shocking,yet i havent seen a sniff of it on here?

I know people have been outraged at the portrayal of the fictional charactors of Cinderella and the Little Mermaid?

We live in sad times im affraid.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:40 - Oct 20 with 2884 viewsimsureazzure

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:11 - Oct 20 by imsureazzure

It happened due to the background of the abused, 'white trailer trash' as the Teflon sh1t stirrer from Ixworth likes to call them and the race of the guilty, it is that simple.

There are the usual platitudes being offered that the vast majority of paedophiles are of white ethnicity and that lessons have been learnt, looking at this thread they have not.

The dangerously silly, really can not or wish not to see, that their MO of the last 20 or so years to call out any person, who disagrees with some on the liberal left views on race and immigration as a bigot or racist has hugely contributed to cases like these by empowering the guilty and giving them a stock excuse to the authorities.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:41 - Oct 20 with 2878 viewscaught-in-limbo

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:28 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

nah, don't think so mrs. Just correcting your false accusation of racism.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 12:30]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:41 - Oct 20 with 2868 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:21 - Oct 20 by GlasgowBlue

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, “the actions of criminals who thought white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused" .

Sayeeda Warsi “This small minority who see women as second class citizens, and white women probably as third class citizens”

Although that is not necessarily a consensus view, Glassers: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-45922201/huddersfield-grooming-gang-not

As I've said a few times now it's a complex issue and reductive, simplistic explanations aren't helpful. That's not to dismiss the views you've posted but they should be seen as part of trying to understand and tackle this form of abuse rather than being used as THE explanation for what is a complicated problem.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:47 - Oct 20 with 2857 viewsGlasgowBlue

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:41 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Although that is not necessarily a consensus view, Glassers: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-45922201/huddersfield-grooming-gang-not

As I've said a few times now it's a complex issue and reductive, simplistic explanations aren't helpful. That's not to dismiss the views you've posted but they should be seen as part of trying to understand and tackle this form of abuse rather than being used as THE explanation for what is a complicated problem.

Not in the instance of Huddersfield perhaps but it was the main driving factor behind Rotherham.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:48 - Oct 20 with 2849 viewsmonytowbray

I heard this group were only 43% grooming paedophiles so I don’t see the big deal. Doesn’t bother me.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:52 - Oct 20 with 2833 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:47 - Oct 20 by GlasgowBlue

Not in the instance of Huddersfield perhaps but it was the main driving factor behind Rotherham.

Hmmm. I'm not sure you can claim it was the main factor, a factor certainly but trying to boil it down to something so simplistic as being the main reason is unhelpful and not well-evidenced.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:19 - Oct 20 with 2786 viewsLankHenners

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:40 - Oct 20 by imsureazzure

The dangerously silly, really can not or wish not to see, that their MO of the last 20 or so years to call out any person, who disagrees with some on the liberal left views on race and immigration as a bigot or racist has hugely contributed to cases like these by empowering the guilty and giving them a stock excuse to the authorities.

Someone you don’t like on the internet titting around isn’t why people get raped and it’s pretty disgusting of you to make that link.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:19 - Oct 20 with 2778 viewsgiant_stow

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:41 - Oct 20 by caught-in-limbo

Silly

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:21 - Oct 20 with 2764 viewsmonytowbray

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:19 - Oct 20 by LankHenners

Someone you don’t like on the internet titting around isn’t why people get raped and it’s pretty disgusting of you to make that link.

But it was our fault. I mean I personally as a liberal did NOTHING to expose this secret scandal at the other end of the country I had no idea was going on.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:28 - Oct 20 with 2738 viewsMullet

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:19 - Oct 20 by LankHenners

The problem with a lot of these blokes pandering to SYL et al. is they don't have any contact with child protection and are at the least chance of "harm" from multiculturalism.

I can tell you firsthand of a great piece of work colleagues did with local authorities to remove several 14-16 year old girls being lured into a shisha bar and plied with drink etc. 5 or so years ago. It wasn't hushed up because of the perpetrators, it was dealt with professionally to protect the girls and their families from the stigma and shame, let alone the potential harm they could have come to.

A lot of these offenders like their white counterparts are simply perverts. They might hide in plain sight or they might simply not integrate with their expected community. But as always it's easier to stick on labels and accusations, rather than accept some blokes should be neutered because they are disgusting paedophiles whatever the circumstances.

The problem is, as with the BNP/EDL child abusers in their midst that SYL conveniently likes to whitewash, responsibility falls with who, if not the offender themselves? Telling that our resident racists don't broach that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:39 - Oct 20 with 2706 viewsRyorry

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:28 - Oct 20 by Mullet

The problem with a lot of these blokes pandering to SYL et al. is they don't have any contact with child protection and are at the least chance of "harm" from multiculturalism.

I can tell you firsthand of a great piece of work colleagues did with local authorities to remove several 14-16 year old girls being lured into a shisha bar and plied with drink etc. 5 or so years ago. It wasn't hushed up because of the perpetrators, it was dealt with professionally to protect the girls and their families from the stigma and shame, let alone the potential harm they could have come to.

A lot of these offenders like their white counterparts are simply perverts. They might hide in plain sight or they might simply not integrate with their expected community. But as always it's easier to stick on labels and accusations, rather than accept some blokes should be neutered because they are disgusting paedophiles whatever the circumstances.

The problem is, as with the BNP/EDL child abusers in their midst that SYL conveniently likes to whitewash, responsibility falls with who, if not the offender themselves? Telling that our resident racists don't broach that.

Sorry if I've missed it, but SYL ..?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:45 - Oct 20 with 2688 viewsGlasgowBlue

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:39 - Oct 20 by Ryorry

Sorry if I've missed it, but SYL ..?

Stephen Yaxley Lennon. Or Tommy Robinson as he prefers to be called.

I prefer c**t. It suits him better.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 14:45 - Oct 20 with 2620 viewsRyorry

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:45 - Oct 20 by GlasgowBlue

Ah, thanks!

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 14:47 - Oct 20 with 2612 viewseireblue

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 10:46 - Oct 20 by brazil1982

It's cultural, white girls seen as trash, and the Pakistan background of these men makes rape and the general treatment of women acceptable to them.
Germany will have this issue within a decade.

Stop importing, start deporting.

White girls were seen as trash by the police.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 14:54 - Oct 20 with 2599 viewseireblue

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:41 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I still don't understand, why people that have read the Jay report in full, don't talk much about the Police.

There has been some very loose language, which leads to loose thinking, which then leads to very bad responses to problems.

"At an operational level, the Police gave no priority to CSE, regarding many child victims with
contempt and failing to act on their abuse as a crime"
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 15:12 - Oct 20 with 2578 viewsRyorry

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 14:54 - Oct 20 by eireblue

I still don't understand, why people that have read the Jay report in full, don't talk much about the Police.

There has been some very loose language, which leads to loose thinking, which then leads to very bad responses to problems.

"At an operational level, the Police gave no priority to CSE, regarding many child victims with
contempt and failing to act on their abuse as a crime"

Huddersfield crimes committed mostly 2004-2011 I believe? You'd have thought the police would have learned and moved on from similar horrific happenings in the last century wouldn't you ... too much to expect obviously

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 16:04 - Oct 20 with 2529 viewslloydy84

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 15:12 - Oct 20 by Ryorry

Huddersfield crimes committed mostly 2004-2011 I believe? You'd have thought the police would have learned and moved on from similar horrific happenings in the last century wouldn't you ... too much to expect obviously

If anyone wants to know why grooming/rape gangs existed over the last 20 years almost unchallenged, all they need to do was read this thread.

You completely lack understanding or/and are in complete and utter denial.

I was listening to radio 4 yesterday whilst driving over the very moors which little girls (some younger than my own 13 year old daughter) were abandoned miles from civilisation if they refused to have sexual interactions with these Asian men. I heard how a sheep farmer would often have young girls knocking on his door and he had to take them home or call the police. When they spoke to the police and told them they'd been violated the police blamed the children, telling them that they 'must have asked for it'. These are children!

Huddersfield MP Barry Sheerman spoke about how in 2007 he went to the BBC & other media outlets to report on these awful criimes, only to be told by the BBC that they were not interested and they completely ignored him. (The BBC are now taking credit for having this blanket ban lifted 11 years later - well done appeasers).

He spoke about how he made a speech about this in the house of commons in 2009, and was roundly ignored. He spoke about how he went to the Police about this, but the police told him it was 'too sensitive of a subject due to the race of the perpetrators'.

Like in Rotherham, 11/12/13 year old children were blamed by Police for being raped. And then we learned that this had come from the top. In 2008 a letter was sent to heads of organisations, including the police force, by the Labour Government acknowledging that these gangs existed however this letter emphasised that it was the child's choice.

A Labour government blaming child rape on children. Sickening.

And people in this thread? 'Well they clearly weren't ignored people were arrested for this and put on trial 15 years later' Well fantastic stuff, those victims will be 30 years old now, most of the rapists won't have been arrested anyway.

On a personal level, I found out about this in 2004. My ex was a victim. She was from an area just outside of Rotherham called Swinton. It had happened to her around 2000 or 2001. This had been going on a long time. She's never come forward as a victim, isnt part of the offical 1400 figure quoted, the number I suspect is far higher.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 16:24 - Oct 20 with 2507 viewsRyorry

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 16:04 - Oct 20 by lloydy84

If anyone wants to know why grooming/rape gangs existed over the last 20 years almost unchallenged, all they need to do was read this thread.

You completely lack understanding or/and are in complete and utter denial.

I was listening to radio 4 yesterday whilst driving over the very moors which little girls (some younger than my own 13 year old daughter) were abandoned miles from civilisation if they refused to have sexual interactions with these Asian men. I heard how a sheep farmer would often have young girls knocking on his door and he had to take them home or call the police. When they spoke to the police and told them they'd been violated the police blamed the children, telling them that they 'must have asked for it'. These are children!

Huddersfield MP Barry Sheerman spoke about how in 2007 he went to the BBC & other media outlets to report on these awful criimes, only to be told by the BBC that they were not interested and they completely ignored him. (The BBC are now taking credit for having this blanket ban lifted 11 years later - well done appeasers).

He spoke about how he made a speech about this in the house of commons in 2009, and was roundly ignored. He spoke about how he went to the Police about this, but the police told him it was 'too sensitive of a subject due to the race of the perpetrators'.

Like in Rotherham, 11/12/13 year old children were blamed by Police for being raped. And then we learned that this had come from the top. In 2008 a letter was sent to heads of organisations, including the police force, by the Labour Government acknowledging that these gangs existed however this letter emphasised that it was the child's choice.

A Labour government blaming child rape on children. Sickening.

And people in this thread? 'Well they clearly weren't ignored people were arrested for this and put on trial 15 years later' Well fantastic stuff, those victims will be 30 years old now, most of the rapists won't have been arrested anyway.

On a personal level, I found out about this in 2004. My ex was a victim. She was from an area just outside of Rotherham called Swinton. It had happened to her around 2000 or 2001. This had been going on a long time. She's never come forward as a victim, isnt part of the offical 1400 figure quoted, the number I suspect is far higher.

"You completely lack understanding or/and are in complete and utter denial. "

Eh?? wtf are you going on about with such a personal comment - bang out of order, you know nothing about my views or personal circumstances re this subject.

Btw, I was actually agreeing with you. You appear to have totally misread/misunderstood what I said And I also saw on the news or documentary that piece by the farmer who took the girls in - it's what brought back my memories of seeing cars parked up on isolated local roads late at night.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 16:42]

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 16:35 - Oct 20 with 2481 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Spot the common denominator.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:04 - Oct 20 with 2438 viewsRyorry

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 16:24 - Oct 20 by Ryorry

"You completely lack understanding or/and are in complete and utter denial. "

Eh?? wtf are you going on about with such a personal comment - bang out of order, you know nothing about my views or personal circumstances re this subject.

Btw, I was actually agreeing with you. You appear to have totally misread/misunderstood what I said And I also saw on the news or documentary that piece by the farmer who took the girls in - it's what brought back my memories of seeing cars parked up on isolated local roads late at night.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 16:42]

At least Lloydy was probably addressing the wrong person I now realise Libero, but you?

So my saying that I'd have hoped police and other institutions would have learned by now from getting it so horrendously wrong all those years ago was worth a downvote, and my being called a cse denier??

Really have had enough from yourself and a handful of others on this otherwise excllent site.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:07 - Oct 20 with 2432 viewslloydy84

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:04 - Oct 20 by Ryorry

At least Lloydy was probably addressing the wrong person I now realise Libero, but you?

So my saying that I'd have hoped police and other institutions would have learned by now from getting it so horrendously wrong all those years ago was worth a downvote, and my being called a cse denier??

Really have had enough from yourself and a handful of others on this otherwise excllent site.

Sorry Im used to replying from the last poster, I forget that when I post on here as infrequently as I do.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:08 - Oct 20 with 2428 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 12:48 - Oct 20 by monytowbray

I heard this group were only 43% grooming paedophiles so I don’t see the big deal. Doesn’t bother me.

But you are great and all that!
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:11 - Oct 20 with 2412 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:45 - Oct 20 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed but how many little girls has he raped lately?

Words are worse than action to you lot ?
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:13 - Oct 20 with 2402 viewsRyorry

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:07 - Oct 20 by lloydy84

Sorry Im used to replying from the last poster, I forget that when I post on here as infrequently as I do.

It's OK, no sweat, realised later it was probably that, and can imagine the turmoil writing such a post may have stirred for you.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:13 - Oct 20 with 2402 viewsm14_blue

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:30 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

"Fascism will come in the name of anti-fascism"

It's already happened.

How very melodramatic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024