Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? 05:15 - Oct 20 with 24112 viewsBenters2

Sixteen men Jailed for 221 years for abusing girls as young as 11 thread?

What those poor girls must have gone through is trully shocking,yet i havent seen a sniff of it on here?

I know people have been outraged at the portrayal of the fictional charactors of Cinderella and the Little Mermaid?

We live in sad times im affraid.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:40 - Oct 20 with 3756 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:22 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Oh dear. So you using victims of sexual abuse didn't work out as you'd hoped so now you're having a pop at an alleged 'libtard' and making up more stuff to get outraged about. You're using the sexual abuse of young girls to start an argument on an internet forum. Think about that for a minute. Pretty sickening.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 8:26]

It wasnt so long ago when you were riding shotgun with Sprucey i remember you calling me a 'Nonce'... but hey that was cool right?
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:41 - Oct 20 with 3744 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:18 - Oct 20 by Benters2

Arh the voice of the young libtard is a joy to behold!

You have learnt a lot since you started posting on here,and im sure they are all proud of you.

Im sure someone will pop up in a minute and say 'yeah but Jimmy Saville was a nasty man also'.

That's funny that you had to reply a second time to that comment......was the first not hateful enough?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:43 - Oct 20 with 3727 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

on 08:25 - Oct 20 by _

I think it was probably the mounting uppies that got his goat.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:45 - Oct 20 with 3716 viewsLord_Lucan

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:29 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

Clearly not.

It’s his shoehorning in of leftie bashing and using the poor victims as nothing more than ammunition to throw cheap shots that is the issue.

I would have thought that was obvious.

I don’t think he used the cases as ammunition any more than people continually do with Corbyn, Boris, Theresa May and or Brexit.

These instances of groomed rape are thankfully now being recognised as it is clear as day that certain similar instances have been brushed over in the past.

Tommy Robinson is an idiot but he now thrives because of the cover ups of this stuff - in fact it’s made him a wealthy man

If these instances hadn’t been swept under the carpet Tommy Robinson wouldn’t had been heard of.

We created Tommy Robinson.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:47 - Oct 20 with 3694 viewsm14_blue

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:27 - Oct 20 by Currie10

How can anyone possibly down arrow this.

So you AGREE with this?!?!

Agree with what?
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:51 - Oct 20 with 3679 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:40 - Oct 20 by Benters2

It wasnt so long ago when you were riding shotgun with Sprucey i remember you calling me a 'Nonce'... but hey that was cool right?

I've said my piece and you've shown everyone what you are. I'm not going to continue giving you the reaction you crave.

As I said in my first post, awful crime and I am glad the perpetrators have been brought to justice.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:53 - Oct 20 with 3671 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:45 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

I don’t think he used the cases as ammunition any more than people continually do with Corbyn, Boris, Theresa May and or Brexit.

These instances of groomed rape are thankfully now being recognised as it is clear as day that certain similar instances have been brushed over in the past.

Tommy Robinson is an idiot but he now thrives because of the cover ups of this stuff - in fact it’s made him a wealthy man

If these instances hadn’t been swept under the carpet Tommy Robinson wouldn’t had been heard of.

I make you right.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:56 - Oct 20 with 3661 viewsWithnail

Just Muslamic Ray Guns innit.
Login to get fewer ads

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:57 - Oct 20 with 3646 viewsSwailsey

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:53 - Oct 20 by Benters2

I make you right.

I somehow don’t think you got the point he was making.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:57 - Oct 20 with 3642 viewsm14_blue

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:45 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

I don't understand what you mean by the first paragraph.

The rest of the post I broadly agree with, albeit massively over simplified. I object to the use of 'we' in your last sentence.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:58 - Oct 20 with 3638 viewsLord_Lucan

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:51 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I've said my piece and you've shown everyone what you are. I'm not going to continue giving you the reaction you crave.

As I said in my first post, awful crime and I am glad the perpetrators have been brought to justice.

Hey Herbie.

How are you doing. What specific part of my post did you disagree with?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:00 - Oct 20 with 3613 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:58 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

Hey Herbie.

I'm well. We did this the other day.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:06 - Oct 20 with 3585 viewseireblue

We don’t live in sad times.

But there are people living sad lives.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:14 - Oct 20 with 3552 viewsWithnail

Did you hear that caller on Nick Ferrari's LBC show a couple of weeks ago who said there was a trial ongoing in Ipswich? Ferrari quickly brushed over it.

Are we going to be the next town?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 9:14]
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:20 - Oct 20 with 3512 viewsLord_Lucan

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:14 - Oct 20 by Withnail

Did you hear that caller on Nick Ferrari's LBC show a couple of weeks ago who said there was a trial ongoing in Ipswich? Ferrari quickly brushed over it.

Are we going to be the next town?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 9:14]

I never heard it but I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s endemic.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:21 - Oct 20 with 3501 viewstractordownsouth

I agree to a point. Mr Robinson and the EDL were popular before all of this horrendous abuse came out, but I agree that it gave them a bit of a rejuvenation.

I think part of it can be attributed to the ' when times get tough, blame the foreigners' mentality. See the Nazis post- reparations, the BNP post- financial crash and UKIP post austerity.*

* Before anyone erupts, I'm not suggesting UKIP are Nazis

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:22 - Oct 20 with 3495 viewsLord_Lucan

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:00 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I'm well. We did this the other day.

The other day? I’ve only just posted it.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:23 - Oct 20 with 3493 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:58 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

Hey Herbie.

You didn’t mention Jimmy Saville.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:23 - Oct 20 with 3492 viewsmonytowbray

The ammo of politicians or political actuons being disliked and the ammo of child exploitation with undertones of racism aren’t really comparable IMO:

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:25 - Oct 20 with 3524 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:06 - Oct 20 by eireblue

We don’t live in sad times.

But there are people living sad lives.

Oh come on your betta dan dis
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:27 - Oct 20 with 3509 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:23 - Oct 20 by monytowbray

The ammo of politicians or political actuons being disliked and the ammo of child exploitation with undertones of racism aren’t really comparable IMO:

Funny I knew you would pipe up
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:36 - Oct 20 with 3472 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:22 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

The other day? I’ve only just posted it.

On the FLA thread, you made a similar post and I explained at length why I disagreed.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:40 - Oct 20 with 3456 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:23 - Oct 20 by Benters2

You didn’t mention Jimmy Saville.

The only person mentioning him is you, and you've done it twice now. Weird.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:40 - Oct 20 with 3459 viewsWithnail

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:21 - Oct 20 by tractordownsouth

I agree to a point. Mr Robinson and the EDL were popular before all of this horrendous abuse came out, but I agree that it gave them a bit of a rejuvenation.

I think part of it can be attributed to the ' when times get tough, blame the foreigners' mentality. See the Nazis post- reparations, the BNP post- financial crash and UKIP post austerity.*

* Before anyone erupts, I'm not suggesting UKIP are Nazis

Mr Robinson and the EdL were telling us about the Muslim rape gangs years and years ago.

But they sounded like they were saying Ray Guns or summunk, so they just got laughed at.

Seems they were on to something doesn't it.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:40 - Oct 20 with 3461 viewslowhouseblue

this is obviously dry and factual - but still, 84% merits discussion.

https://www.quilliaminternational.com/press-release-new-quilliam-report-on-groom

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024