Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? 05:15 - Oct 20 with 24113 viewsBenters2

Sixteen men Jailed for 221 years for abusing girls as young as 11 thread?

What those poor girls must have gone through is trully shocking,yet i havent seen a sniff of it on here?

I know people have been outraged at the portrayal of the fictional charactors of Cinderella and the Little Mermaid?

We live in sad times im affraid.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:15 - Oct 20 with 3245 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:11 - Oct 20 by Benters2

Indeed but how many little girls has he raped lately?

Words are worse than action to you lot ?

You do realise though that he jeopardized the trial of some of these offenders?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:16 - Oct 20 with 3242 viewsSwailsey

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:15 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Of course he doesn’t.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:17 - Oct 20 with 3232 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 16:35 - Oct 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Spot the common denominator.

Men?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:19 - Oct 20 with 3227 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:16 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

Of course he doesn’t.

You soon got home did you enjoy the game?
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:19 - Oct 20 with 3219 viewsSwailsey

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:19 - Oct 20 by Benters2

You soon got home did you enjoy the game?

I wasn’t there today - I’m still very unwell.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:21 - Oct 20 with 3204 viewsm14_blue

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:11 - Oct 20 by Benters2

Indeed but how many little girls has he raped lately?

Words are worse than action to you lot ?

No one thinks SYL is worse than the rape gangs.

The reason he gets talked about more is because he has some supporters on here, which causes debate.

There isn't a debate to be had about these paedophiles because everyone agrees they're the scum of the earth.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:23 - Oct 20 with 3189 viewsHerbivore

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:21 - Oct 20 by m14_blue

No one thinks SYL is worse than the rape gangs.

The reason he gets talked about more is because he has some supporters on here, which causes debate.

There isn't a debate to be had about these paedophiles because everyone agrees they're the scum of the earth.

Indeed. Not one person is on the side of rape gangs. That's not the case with are Tommy.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 18:38 - Oct 20 with 3145 viewsStuttonitfc

What happens on there release from prison back into the community after 6-18 years as reformed characters. which I highly doubt with any nonce of any race. I don't care what side of the political divide you fall on about punishment. these vile men are scum and should be eradicated for what they are, males that prey on children.
Login to get fewer ads

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 18:50 - Oct 20 with 3124 viewsWithnail

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 18:38 - Oct 20 by Stuttonitfc

What happens on there release from prison back into the community after 6-18 years as reformed characters. which I highly doubt with any nonce of any race. I don't care what side of the political divide you fall on about punishment. these vile men are scum and should be eradicated for what they are, males that prey on children.

They should be imprisoned for their full sentence, then deported, then executed.
on 18:55 - Oct 20 with 3093 views_

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 18:50 - Oct 20 by Withnail

They should be imprisoned for their full sentence, then deported, then executed.

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 19:02 - Oct 20 with 3095 viewsStuttonitfc

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 18:50 - Oct 20 by Withnail

I doubt they'll serve 2/3 of there sentence. They won't be deported as that's against there human right. We are soft on crimes like this and rape or murder these type won't reform. 18 years prison is nothing to the life time the victims suffers.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 19:47 - Oct 20 with 3056 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 07:55 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

There was a thread on this yesterday. It's awful what happened and I'm glad the perpetrators have been brought to justice.

Also I don't think I've seen a single person on here 'outraged' by Cinderella or The Little Mermaid?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 7:59]

I'd have the perpetrators chemically castrated and given a minimum 40 year sentence. I've no doubt the majority of people in the UK would back me on this.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 19:58 - Oct 20 with 3042 viewscrunchie1978

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:15 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

No he didn't....and a judge in his appeal case has already said his actions outside the court wouldn't of affected the trial in anyway.
What i cannot understand is why you lot in here haven't mentioned the fact the judge thought it ok for non of these defendant's to be placed on remand or even placed under travel restrictions.
Resulting in a guilty man fleeing to Pakistan and getting 17years in his absence.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 20:01 - Oct 20 with 3041 viewsitfcjoe

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 13:28 - Oct 20 by Mullet

The problem with a lot of these blokes pandering to SYL et al. is they don't have any contact with child protection and are at the least chance of "harm" from multiculturalism.

I can tell you firsthand of a great piece of work colleagues did with local authorities to remove several 14-16 year old girls being lured into a shisha bar and plied with drink etc. 5 or so years ago. It wasn't hushed up because of the perpetrators, it was dealt with professionally to protect the girls and their families from the stigma and shame, let alone the potential harm they could have come to.

A lot of these offenders like their white counterparts are simply perverts. They might hide in plain sight or they might simply not integrate with their expected community. But as always it's easier to stick on labels and accusations, rather than accept some blokes should be neutered because they are disgusting paedophiles whatever the circumstances.

The problem is, as with the BNP/EDL child abusers in their midst that SYL conveniently likes to whitewash, responsibility falls with who, if not the offender themselves? Telling that our resident racists don't broach that.

Whilst I don't disagree that they are clearly just perverts, there must be more to it when there is only about 1m British Pakistanis and therefore presumably 300k or so of men aged 25-50 but yet there seem a massively disproportionately high amount in these grooming gangs.

If it was just tendencies, there would be hundreds of thousands of white men in grooming gangs if numbers extrapolated?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 20:06 - Oct 20 with 3025 viewsgiant_stow

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 11:51 - Oct 20 by jjblue84

I was in Amsterdam a few weeks ago and having an interesting conversation with an American chap who ran a second hand book stall. We were talking about the current state of Britain and he described it as ‘a third-world country’. That picture would sadly only strengthen his argument!!

Americans think that of every country, conveniently ignoring the extreme poverty and current threat to democracy in their own midst.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 22:56 - Oct 20 with 2967 viewsjjblue84

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 20:06 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

Americans think that of every country, conveniently ignoring the extreme poverty and current threat to democracy in their own midst.

Ah, that’s ok then..
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 23:34 - Oct 20 with 2929 viewsHennikerBlu

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 16:04 - Oct 20 by lloydy84

If anyone wants to know why grooming/rape gangs existed over the last 20 years almost unchallenged, all they need to do was read this thread.

You completely lack understanding or/and are in complete and utter denial.

I was listening to radio 4 yesterday whilst driving over the very moors which little girls (some younger than my own 13 year old daughter) were abandoned miles from civilisation if they refused to have sexual interactions with these Asian men. I heard how a sheep farmer would often have young girls knocking on his door and he had to take them home or call the police. When they spoke to the police and told them they'd been violated the police blamed the children, telling them that they 'must have asked for it'. These are children!

Huddersfield MP Barry Sheerman spoke about how in 2007 he went to the BBC & other media outlets to report on these awful criimes, only to be told by the BBC that they were not interested and they completely ignored him. (The BBC are now taking credit for having this blanket ban lifted 11 years later - well done appeasers).

He spoke about how he made a speech about this in the house of commons in 2009, and was roundly ignored. He spoke about how he went to the Police about this, but the police told him it was 'too sensitive of a subject due to the race of the perpetrators'.

Like in Rotherham, 11/12/13 year old children were blamed by Police for being raped. And then we learned that this had come from the top. In 2008 a letter was sent to heads of organisations, including the police force, by the Labour Government acknowledging that these gangs existed however this letter emphasised that it was the child's choice.

A Labour government blaming child rape on children. Sickening.

And people in this thread? 'Well they clearly weren't ignored people were arrested for this and put on trial 15 years later' Well fantastic stuff, those victims will be 30 years old now, most of the rapists won't have been arrested anyway.

On a personal level, I found out about this in 2004. My ex was a victim. She was from an area just outside of Rotherham called Swinton. It had happened to her around 2000 or 2001. This had been going on a long time. She's never come forward as a victim, isnt part of the offical 1400 figure quoted, the number I suspect is far higher.

A very good post which explains the hard work Mr Sheerman did and persisted in doing. I was listening to him on R5 the day this story broke and he named a number of other large towns cities where there are similar matters outstanding. I believe he said it first came to light historically in Oxford.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 23:40 - Oct 20 with 2921 viewsBinner

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 20:06 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

I wonder whether, in the interests of accuracy and fairness, you would consider putting the word 'some' in front of that sentence...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 05:57 - Oct 21 with 2845 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 17:19 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

I wasn’t there today - I’m still very unwell.

Thats crap and im sorry to hear that chap.

You didnt miss a lot.

I wished i hadnt bothered and gone on a bike ride instead.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 06:03 - Oct 21 with 2844 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 19:58 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

No he didn't....and a judge in his appeal case has already said his actions outside the court wouldn't of affected the trial in anyway.
What i cannot understand is why you lot in here haven't mentioned the fact the judge thought it ok for non of these defendant's to be placed on remand or even placed under travel restrictions.
Resulting in a guilty man fleeing to Pakistan and getting 17years in his absence.

He wont answer that.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:22 - Oct 21 with 2814 viewsMullet

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 20:01 - Oct 20 by itfcjoe

Whilst I don't disagree that they are clearly just perverts, there must be more to it when there is only about 1m British Pakistanis and therefore presumably 300k or so of men aged 25-50 but yet there seem a massively disproportionately high amount in these grooming gangs.

If it was just tendencies, there would be hundreds of thousands of white men in grooming gangs if numbers extrapolated?

I don't think anyone denies there's a cultural element. In the same way my Turkish mate would agree that the "Turkish mafia" up here are "all heroin and people trafficking" which relates to the sex industry - there's a broadbrush element to cultural influences and opportunity in crime.

That doesn't mean all Asian lads are sex offenders or more likely to be, white middle aged offenders simply tend to have a different MO you could argue looking at the stats etc.

Proportionally I think the rough stat is Asian men are 4.5 times more likely to go to prison for any crime, therefore do we look at them or society, or both?

What really offends me, is the "weaponising" as Herbivore put it by sh1theads on here who make it clear they don't know or care. It's a rickety trojan donkey for their disgusting views to get peddled.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:55 - Oct 21 with 2796 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:22 - Oct 21 by Mullet

I don't think anyone denies there's a cultural element. In the same way my Turkish mate would agree that the "Turkish mafia" up here are "all heroin and people trafficking" which relates to the sex industry - there's a broadbrush element to cultural influences and opportunity in crime.

That doesn't mean all Asian lads are sex offenders or more likely to be, white middle aged offenders simply tend to have a different MO you could argue looking at the stats etc.

Proportionally I think the rough stat is Asian men are 4.5 times more likely to go to prison for any crime, therefore do we look at them or society, or both?

What really offends me, is the "weaponising" as Herbivore put it by sh1theads on here who make it clear they don't know or care. It's a rickety trojan donkey for their disgusting views to get peddled.

Strange isnt it this thread gets a lot more views than your 'great' match reports.

If you dont like my thread put me on your Div list or stop posting on this one.

Enjoy your day.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:00 - Oct 21 with 2783 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 16:04 - Oct 20 by lloydy84

If anyone wants to know why grooming/rape gangs existed over the last 20 years almost unchallenged, all they need to do was read this thread.

You completely lack understanding or/and are in complete and utter denial.

I was listening to radio 4 yesterday whilst driving over the very moors which little girls (some younger than my own 13 year old daughter) were abandoned miles from civilisation if they refused to have sexual interactions with these Asian men. I heard how a sheep farmer would often have young girls knocking on his door and he had to take them home or call the police. When they spoke to the police and told them they'd been violated the police blamed the children, telling them that they 'must have asked for it'. These are children!

Huddersfield MP Barry Sheerman spoke about how in 2007 he went to the BBC & other media outlets to report on these awful criimes, only to be told by the BBC that they were not interested and they completely ignored him. (The BBC are now taking credit for having this blanket ban lifted 11 years later - well done appeasers).

He spoke about how he made a speech about this in the house of commons in 2009, and was roundly ignored. He spoke about how he went to the Police about this, but the police told him it was 'too sensitive of a subject due to the race of the perpetrators'.

Like in Rotherham, 11/12/13 year old children were blamed by Police for being raped. And then we learned that this had come from the top. In 2008 a letter was sent to heads of organisations, including the police force, by the Labour Government acknowledging that these gangs existed however this letter emphasised that it was the child's choice.

A Labour government blaming child rape on children. Sickening.

And people in this thread? 'Well they clearly weren't ignored people were arrested for this and put on trial 15 years later' Well fantastic stuff, those victims will be 30 years old now, most of the rapists won't have been arrested anyway.

On a personal level, I found out about this in 2004. My ex was a victim. She was from an area just outside of Rotherham called Swinton. It had happened to her around 2000 or 2001. This had been going on a long time. She's never come forward as a victim, isnt part of the offical 1400 figure quoted, the number I suspect is far higher.

Can you expand on the Labour government 2008 letter as I can't find evidence of it on line using a basic google search.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:06 - Oct 21 with 2769 viewsBenters2

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:00 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can you expand on the Labour government 2008 letter as I can't find evidence of it on line using a basic google search.

This thread has lasted a lot longer than you predicted.
Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 09:07 - Oct 21 with 2770 viewsMullet

Have i missed the Huddersfield grooming gang thread? on 08:55 - Oct 21 by Benters2

Strange isnt it this thread gets a lot more views than your 'great' match reports.

If you dont like my thread put me on your Div list or stop posting on this one.

Enjoy your day.

There it is. All about being personal, attention seeking and making every thread about you, because it's all you seem to have. I notice you were mentioning me the other day and yet you create hell and all stink if someone does the same to you, your hypocrisy and need to be the centre of the board is tragic.

You're talking about child rape, race and all sorts of issues and using it to argue with people and get some pathetic gratification.

You're in no position to tell me what to do ever, let alone when you're not even being spoken to. You've been a blight on this board for years exactly because of this sort of stuff. Maybe you need to go away again for all of ten minutes and have a think, instead of constantly failing to dig people out and causing more problems for TWTD.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024