Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage 20:26 - Oct 26 with 8107 viewstextbackup

When the FCK does this stop, its pathetic, and harming this club

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 22:36 - Oct 26 with 2324 viewsfooters

Won't ever stop, lad. Love Ipswich I do. Don't yer want me back?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 01:52 - Oct 27 with 2259 viewsBlueBadger

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 22:34 - Oct 26 by textbackup

for a smart bunch that most claim to be on here, you've certainly missed the point of this.
to clarify;

im not saying MM is harming the club
i'm not saying MM shouldn't have said what he did
i'm not bothered he said what he did, he made nice comments about the club too, also not bothered about that.

I personally cant believe hes still talked about so frequently on here, and this "story" even exists.

This defence would be a lot more convincing if you hadn't said in the OP 'When the FCK does this stop, its pathetic, and harming this club', for starters.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 01:53 - Oct 27 with 2253 viewsBlueBadger

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 21:10 - Oct 26 by Garv

The only thing that annoys me about what he's said is 'they got what they deserved'. He's not taking a dig at the fans by that, he's disrespecting Paul Hurst, a young manager trying to make his way up (failing at the first major hurdle granted), trying to improve the style of football that 90% of people had got sick of under the previous man's tenure.

If you're upset about what he said, then you ARE one of the minority of dickhead who deserve upsetting that he's talking about.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 01:54 - Oct 27 with 2253 viewsBlueBadger

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:40 - Oct 26 by textbackup

What he has said doesn't both me in the slightest. It's that it becomes a story in here and discussed that I just don't get. Hence I said how much longer does he take centre stage.

Perhaps, if you don't want that to happen you shouldn't start teary, drunken threads about it?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 01:54 - Oct 27 with 2253 viewsBlueBadger

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:52 - Oct 26 by Herbivore

Most sensible people don't care, surely?

You're assuming that Texters is sensible when it comes to That Nasty Man, Mick.

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 02:09 - Oct 27 with 2244 viewsJohnny_Boy

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:58 - Oct 26 by Ryorry

No. Other managers seem to be able to rise above it - they're professionals and know that it goes with the territory. It's a bit like getting into a spat on a forum! - once you react, that's it, you're lost - downward spiral.

[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 8:39]
Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 02:23 - Oct 27 with 2247 viewsBlueBadger

Basically, if you're upset about what he's said, then you deserve to be.

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 02:26 - Oct 27 with 2245 viewsRyorry

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 02:09 - Oct 27 by Johnny_Boy

[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 8:39]

Wot??!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 04:51 - Oct 27 with 2224 viewstextbackup

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 01:52 - Oct 27 by BlueBadger

This defence would be a lot more convincing if you hadn't said in the OP 'When the FCK does this stop, its pathetic, and harming this club', for starters.

for starters you've completely missed what im getting at. but as its you that's understandable

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 04:54 - Oct 27 with 2224 viewstextbackup

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 02:23 - Oct 27 by BlueBadger

Basically, if you're upset about what he's said, then you deserve to be.

im not, as ive said multiple times in this thread you tiny little man

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 04:57 - Oct 27 with 2222 viewstextbackup

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 01:54 - Oct 27 by BlueBadger

Perhaps, if you don't want that to happen you shouldn't start teary, drunken threads about it?

haven't you got something to be offended by, im sure I just heard someone in the world mention a black cat, surely that's racist and you need to cry about it?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 05:08 - Oct 27 with 2205 viewsBenters2

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 04:57 - Oct 27 by textbackup

haven't you got something to be offended by, im sure I just heard someone in the world mention a black cat, surely that's racist and you need to cry about it?

Ive had a black cat it was a right bastard now I’ve got two gingers and they are great!

As for the thread I couldn’t care less about that big nosed northern twot anymore,let’s hope the new manager can keep us in the league,as going to down would be a disaster.

Enjoy your day if you are going.
Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 05:10 - Oct 27 with 2208 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 05:08 - Oct 27 by Benters2

Ive had a black cat it was a right bastard now I’ve got two gingers and they are great!

As for the thread I couldn’t care less about that big nosed northern twot anymore,let’s hope the new manager can keep us in the league,as going to down would be a disaster.

Enjoy your day if you are going.

Morning Benters. Hope all is well.

Going down would be an absolute disaster I agree.

I reckon we have a sniff today you know. 2-1 win. Up the Town!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 5:11]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 05:13 - Oct 27 with 2200 viewsBenters2

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 05:10 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Morning Benters. Hope all is well.

Going down would be an absolute disaster I agree.

I reckon we have a sniff today you know. 2-1 win. Up the Town!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 5:11]

Good morning to you Rommy.

Well I reckon we have a better chance now of getting something out of the game now Hurst has gone.

Enjoy the day if you are going.
Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 06:31 - Oct 27 with 2186 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 05:13 - Oct 27 by Benters2

Good morning to you Rommy.

Well I reckon we have a better chance now of getting something out of the game now Hurst has gone.

Enjoy the day if you are going.

I have to agree..

Evans is the main problem at the club but Hurst just had to go.

I am going yes. With a couple of mates here at uni. Leaving at 9. Could be a very long day.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 06:46 - Oct 27 with 2179 viewsBenters2

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 06:31 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I have to agree..

I am going yes. With a couple of mates here at uni. Leaving at 9. Could be a very long day.

I agree on Evans its been a nightmare.

Hope you have a good day.

Stay safe.
Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 07:58 - Oct 27 with 2163 viewsHoppersblue10

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:52 - Oct 26 by Herbivore

Most sensible people don't care, surely?

Exactly....Mick who.!

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 08:44 - Oct 27 with 2145 viewssolemio

I don't remember Jesus Christ being our manager. If he had been we'd surely be top of the Premier.
Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 09:14 - Oct 27 with 2110 viewsDarth_Koont

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 04:57 - Oct 27 by textbackup

Eh?

Pronouns: He/Him

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 09:15 - Oct 27 with 2103 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 08:44 - Oct 27 by solemio

I don't remember Jesus Christ being our manager. If he had been we'd surely be top of the Premier.

No good on crosses though.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 10:03 - Oct 27 with 2064 viewsHerbivore

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 01:52 - Oct 27 by BlueBadger

And indeed started a thread about it at all. Most of us just ignored what Mick said.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 10:19 - Oct 27 with 2036 viewsBlueBadger

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 04:54 - Oct 27 by textbackup

im not, as ive said multiple times in this thread you tiny little man

That'll be why you were still up at five, crying about it then.

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 10:22 - Oct 27 with 2032 viewsBlueBadger

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 10:03 - Oct 27 by Herbivore

And indeed started a thread about it at all. Most of us just ignored what Mick said.

Or, you know, read the whole article and appreciated the context. It's not really any different to what he's said before. He loved the club and fans, bar a section of dickheads who are big and hard enough to start singing songs about him touching kids, but not big and hard enough to take being called out for it like adults.

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 10:45 - Oct 27 with 2002 viewsBlueBadger

Go to bed dad, you're drunk.

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 10:51 - Oct 27 with 1982 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 06:31 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I have to agree..

Who do your mates support? How's uni going?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024