Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. 20:13 - Oct 26 with 5996 viewsSitfcB

Also Mick outers: Still getting offended by the stuff he’s saying and blubbing.

#Numbskulls

He’s not even our ‘previous manager’ anymore.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:19 - Oct 26 with 3493 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't even want to hear about Hurst.

Lambert in!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:20 - Oct 26 with 3490 viewsBLUEBEAT

Mick needs to stop going on about us too, to be fair...

Poll: W or W

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:21 - Oct 26 with 3480 viewsSuperfrans

I’m far from being a Mick outer, but I do wish he would pipe down about us. It just inflames the numbskulls.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:25 - Oct 26 with 3462 viewsFtnfwest

People have been demanding that he make comments to the press?
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:25 - Oct 26 with 3461 viewsSitfcB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:20 - Oct 26 by BLUEBEAT

So former players/managers never speak about former clubs??

COYB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:26 - Oct 26 with 3454 viewsGeoffSentence

The media have done a lovely stitch up job. Taking two comments out of context to build a nice aggresive seeming headline. It's almost like they want people to get wound up.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:27 - Oct 26 with 3441 viewsSitfcB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:21 - Oct 26 by Superfrans

I’m far from being a Mick outer, but I do wish he would pipe down about us. It just inflames the numbskulls.

Former players and managers always speak about former clubs.

Darren Bent was on SSN talking about us yesterday and he left 13 odd years ago.

It’s just the way it is, but because it’s Mick some people take it personally, still.

COYB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:27 - Oct 26 with 3440 viewsSuperfrans

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:26 - Oct 26 by GeoffSentence

The media have done a lovely stitch up job. Taking two comments out of context to build a nice aggresive seeming headline. It's almost like they want people to get wound up.

Not Talk Sport!! I’m shocked.

Login to get fewer ads

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:28 - Oct 26 with 3431 viewsSitfcB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:26 - Oct 26 by GeoffSentence

...and the numbskulls fall for it.

COYB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:44 - Oct 26 with 3375 viewsReusersTown

The numbskulls should be defensive if you ask me. Git a lot to answer for.
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:47 - Oct 26 with 3365 viewsSwn98

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:20 - Oct 26 by BLUEBEAT

He answered a question put to him otherwise i wouldnt think he could give a toss what happens at Portman Rd anymore.
By the way have you listened to the whole piece it was a very balanced imo.
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:50 - Oct 26 with 3351 viewsFrimleyBlue

But clearly Phil and Gav want it discussed otherwise what's the point in them adding it as news?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:51 - Oct 26 with 3352 viewsSuperblue95

The staunch Mick inners are often worse than a lot of the Mick outers for bringing him up on a regular basis

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:54 - Oct 26 with 3341 viewsCoco

Not sure if you’re being ironic but you seem to ‘like’ ‘retweet’ ‘😂’ ‘🤷🏻‍♂️‘ about him more than anyone else! You’re infatuated with dreary miserable old c**t.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:56 - Oct 26 with 3338 viewsBluedandy

Then stop going on about it ... it's a very dull subject.
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:00 - Oct 26 with 3317 viewsSitfcB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:54 - Oct 26 by Coco

Not sure if you’re being ironic but you seem to ‘like’ ‘retweet’ ‘😂’ ‘🤷🏻‍♂️‘ about him more than anyone else! You’re infatuated with dreary miserable old c**t.

You are obviously confused as to who this thread was aimed at.

COYB

FFS on 21:08 - Oct 26 with 3309 viewsDyland

He was always going to be prodded about this, various sections of the media and football world love him and have gone on and on about this "be careful what you wish for" sh1te. I agree he could just refuse to be drawn but tbh he's just a normal bloke who was harassed by a section of complete morons for quite a while, and I have no problems with him sticking it back. I'm far more embarrassed by people chanting abuse during the game than by any of Mick's retaliation, so whatever. And yes, I also agree he should and could have risen above it at the time he employed by ITFC, but now? Who cares? And because we seem to have have to explain to some idiots (not you) that things are rarely black and white, yes ffs I was an outer from January 2017.

:)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:08 - Oct 26 with 3300 viewsJohnny_Boy

Another thread about Dino Mick.
What is this, your 10th this week?
Zzzzzzzzz
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:23 - Oct 26 with 3260 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:56 - Oct 26 by Bluedandy

Very dull. Like the manager.
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:26 - Oct 26 with 3257 viewsfabian_illness

Why shouldn’t he have his say?
There have been some absolutely awful things said about him by town fans.
If you get offended by a few words in response to a question that’s been asked when you’ve been calling him every name under the sun, you really need to grow up.
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:27 - Oct 26 with 3244 viewsSitfcB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:08 - Oct 26 by Johnny_Boy

Another thread about Dino Mick.
What is this, your 10th this week?
Zzzzzzzzz

Second.

COYB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:28 - Oct 26 with 3240 viewsSitfcB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:56 - Oct 26 by Bluedandy

I will always fight his corner I’m afraid.

COYB

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:48 - Oct 26 with 3200 viewsBLUEBEAT

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:25 - Oct 26 by SitfcB

So former players/managers never speak about former clubs??

So fans never speak about former players/managers??

Poll: W or W

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:49 - Oct 26 with 3195 viewsPJH

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:28 - Oct 26 by SitfcB

I will always fight his corner I’m afraid.

and so will I.
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:51 - Oct 26 with 3194 viewsSuperfrans

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:27 - Oct 26 by SitfcB

Former players and managers always speak about former clubs.

Darren Bent was on SSN talking about us yesterday and he left 13 odd years ago.

It’s just the way it is, but because it’s Mick some people take it personally, still.

Unfortunately, the media know he will answer questions honestly and that’ll get people talking - and they take stuff out of context to make something out of nothing.

But, Mick could just refuse to wind up people who he knows are easily wound up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024