Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. 20:13 - Oct 26 with 6060 viewsSitfcB

Also Mick outers: Still getting offended by the stuff he’s saying and blubbing.

#Numbskulls

He’s not even our ‘previous manager’ anymore.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:57 - Oct 26 with 2506 viewsSeablu

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:26 - Oct 26 by GeoffSentence

The media have done a lovely stitch up job. Taking two comments out of context to build a nice aggresive seeming headline. It's almost like they want people to get wound up.

And there's more than sufficient numbskulls on here (let alone tw*tter) who'll suck the bait right off the hook.
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 22:33 - Oct 26 with 2476 viewsArnieM

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:20 - Oct 26 by BLUEBEAT

Mick needs to stop going on about us too, to be fair...

Exactly !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 22:48 - Oct 26 with 2474 viewsstantheman

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:21 - Oct 26 by Superfrans

I’m far from being a Mick outer, but I do wish he would pipe down about us. It just inflames the numbskulls.

The knumbskulls will get offended by something else if they were not getting offended by Micks comments. It seems the way some people are now is that they spend all day trying to find something to get offended about. Sad people who want to publicise how sad they are.
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:01 - Oct 26 with 2455 viewsSwailsey

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:49 - Oct 26 by PJH

and so will I.

Ditto

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:08 - Oct 26 with 2445 viewsDarth_Koont

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:28 - Oct 26 by SitfcB

I will always fight his corner I’m afraid.

As you should.

Some people need to get some perspective/grow up instead of pointing fingers whenever things don't go the way of them and their sense of entitlement.

Pronouns: He/Him

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:38 - Oct 26 with 2417 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:54 - Oct 26 by Coco

Not sure if you’re being ironic but you seem to ‘like’ ‘retweet’ ‘😂’ ‘🤷🏻‍♂️‘ about him more than anyone else! You’re infatuated with dreary miserable old c**t.

This last comment sees you come over as some sort of c yourself. I'm embarrassed for you.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:40 - Oct 26 with 2409 viewsSarge

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 20:20 - Oct 26 by BLUEBEAT

He gets asked a question, he answers it. He’s not looking around for his next opportunity to talk about Ipswich.
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:43 - Oct 26 with 2402 viewsRyorry

17 mins from matchday - I hope midnight sees a line drawn re the banging on on this topic, and a focus on our new era.

COYB!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:43 - Oct 26 with 2402 viewsCoco

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:38 - Oct 26 by artsbossbeard

This last comment sees you come over as some sort of c yourself. I'm embarrassed for you.

Oh ffs.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:51 - Oct 26 with 2396 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:43 - Oct 26 by Coco

Oh ffs.

Yep and miserable to boot.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:54 - Oct 26 with 2390 viewsMelford

He doesn't go on about us to be fair, he's been asked questions in interviews about ITFC and he has answered them.He's not called a press conference to give his views on the club, he's having a conversation on the radio.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:59 - Oct 26 with 2386 viewsCoco

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:51 - Oct 26 by artsbossbeard

Yep and miserable to boot.

I was playing it up but never mind some are so sensitive on a bloody messageboard. We all know the tedious story, Mick did great blah blah blah but his time was up. He knows this, we know this. He is being a bit rascal in the press in stirring this up and keeping his face fresh. Peeing on the 99% of fans to to gain attention for himself. What if he had spun it around to say something along the lines of “I feel for all the genuine fans at itfc”? Why dwell on an over manufactured negative that fuels the convenient narrative? Just all unnecessary and continue this childish “numbskull” moral land grabbing. Grow the fook up.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:01 - Oct 27 with 2382 viewsTrequartista

Who the f*ck are you telling people what they can or can't say? The club did well not to make announcements on the day of beattie's funeral. Pity old jobless couldn't do the same with his bitterness.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:03 - Oct 27 with 2379 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:59 - Oct 26 by Coco

I was playing it up but never mind some are so sensitive on a bloody messageboard. We all know the tedious story, Mick did great blah blah blah but his time was up. He knows this, we know this. He is being a bit rascal in the press in stirring this up and keeping his face fresh. Peeing on the 99% of fans to to gain attention for himself. What if he had spun it around to say something along the lines of “I feel for all the genuine fans at itfc”? Why dwell on an over manufactured negative that fuels the convenient narrative? Just all unnecessary and continue this childish “numbskull” moral land grabbing. Grow the fook up.

Well, there was me thinking you were being some sort of c but instead you weren't offended in the slightest but still called him a miserable old c. Stay classy.

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:05 - Oct 27 with 2372 viewsCoco

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:03 - Oct 27 by artsbossbeard

Well, there was me thinking you were being some sort of c but instead you weren't offended in the slightest but still called him a miserable old c. Stay classy.

Keep trying, keep pressing......

Go get laid.

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:07 - Oct 27 with 2364 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:05 - Oct 27 by Coco

Keep trying, keep pressing......

Go get laid.

Just pointing out your constant hypocrisy, you miserable old c.

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:08 - Oct 27 with 2357 viewsCoco

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:07 - Oct 27 by artsbossbeard

Just pointing out your constant hypocrisy, you miserable old c.

Seriously, have you nothing better to do?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:10 - Oct 27 with 2352 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:08 - Oct 27 by Coco

Seriously, have you nothing better to do?

Ah, the Benters response.

Well played.

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:15 - Oct 27 with 2341 viewsDarth_Koont

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:59 - Oct 26 by Coco

Oh dear.

Pronouns: He/Him

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:34 - Oct 27 with 2310 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:51 - Oct 26 by Superfrans

Unfortunately, the media know he will answer questions honestly and that’ll get people talking - and they take stuff out of context to make something out of nothing.

But, Mick could just refuse to wind up people who he knows are easily wound up.

Your last line is funny. MM attacks the people who attacked him. He always makes a point of saying it wasn't everyone and how much he liked most people here including most of the fans. It's crystal clear who he is talking about. Why do these people get so upset by it? Either they are very thin skinned or they feel embarrassed about how they treated a decent man. My money is on thin skinned which amuses me. Stand there at football and call him a **** and whatever else they want and then whenever he says something back those same people have a meltdown. Hilarious.

I doubt he's going to make a habit of talking about us in the future.

I think it's also important to remember he hasn't kept his head down and popped up when it's all gone wrong. He was in the SSN studio for our first game of the season and was very complimentary about us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:56 - Oct 27 with 2279 viewsjeera

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:34 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

Your last line is funny. MM attacks the people who attacked him. He always makes a point of saying it wasn't everyone and how much he liked most people here including most of the fans. It's crystal clear who he is talking about. Why do these people get so upset by it? Either they are very thin skinned or they feel embarrassed about how they treated a decent man. My money is on thin skinned which amuses me. Stand there at football and call him a **** and whatever else they want and then whenever he says something back those same people have a meltdown. Hilarious.

I doubt he's going to make a habit of talking about us in the future.

I think it's also important to remember he hasn't kept his head down and popped up when it's all gone wrong. He was in the SSN studio for our first game of the season and was very complimentary about us.

There's no doubt it's generally those he's referring to doing the biting.

I'm amazed it's such a big deal to be honest.

Now, if it were Hurst...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 01:08 - Oct 27 with 2264 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 21:27 - Oct 26 by SitfcB

Second.

And the rest
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 8:44]
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 05:11 - Oct 27 with 2191 viewsBenters2

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 00:10 - Oct 27 by artsbossbeard

Ah, the Benters response.

Well played.

Thanks for the mention.

My lawyer says I can’t argue with Board Gods like yourself anymore.

Enjoy your day if you are going.
Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 09:49 - Oct 27 with 2145 viewsBLUEBEAT

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 23:54 - Oct 26 by Melford

He doesn't go on about us to be fair, he's been asked questions in interviews about ITFC and he has answered them.He's not called a press conference to give his views on the club, he's having a conversation on the radio.

This is a football forum where football is discussed.

Especially in relation to ITFC.

So talking about previous ITFC managers will be a regular discussion topic, to be fair.

Poll: W or W

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 11:01 - Oct 27 with 2105 viewsTractorWood

Mick ‘outers’: You need to get over him and stop going on about him. on 09:49 - Oct 27 by BLUEBEAT

This is a football forum where football is discussed.

Especially in relation to ITFC.

So talking about previous ITFC managers will be a regular discussion topic, to be fair.

Indeed. As we historically haven't hired and fired that much, managers are talked about more than other clubs (I think). Keane, Jewell and Magic are all frequently mentioned.

To me, I was always appreciative of MM's man management and ability to drag us through tough fixtures and generally get the sum of the parts working well. However, he was at times guilty of fanning the flames with fans, especially in his last couple of seasons where he clearly felt he wasn't being appreciated for the job he was doing, given the financial constraints.

In other words his best attributes were also his worst. If I saw him at a petrol station or a corner shop. I'd thank him for his contribution to Towen and wish him well. I also to this day think Terry Connor is a great bloke and a big factor in bolstering MM's offering to a club.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024