Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters 18:28 - Oct 31 with 1859 viewsgiant_stow

While the boy and Mrs go out to do it themselves. The neighbour's black cat has come for a stroke. I'm tiered and think I might be scaring the people knocking. Single bloke opening the door isn't the done thing

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:29 - Oct 31 with 1840 viewsPJH

Take the Alex Neil mask off.
I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:30 - Oct 31 with 1832 viewsBrixtonBlue

Maybe you could dress up as well, for when they come round.

Just put on your Norwich kit and show them your fingers. That'll terrify them.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:31 - Oct 31 with 1824 viewsKeno

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:29 - Oct 31 by PJH

Take the Alex Neil mask off.

or he's dressed like this

[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 18:32]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:32 - Oct 31 with 1813 viewsgtsb

It's just another form of scrounging. Leave it in America from whence it came. Annoying little gits disturbing people's evenings.
I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:32 - Oct 31 with 1808 viewsgiant_stow

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:31 - Oct 31 by Keno

AARRRGG!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:32 - Oct 31 with 1803 viewsPJH

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:31 - Oct 31 by Keno

The day that she supported an F.A. Cup winning team.
I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:33 - Oct 31 with 1800 viewsGlasgowBlue

We've set up a smoke machine that triggers when we open the door. It's the bollox.

I'm mow like you and on my own whilst the Mrs has taken the youngest out.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:34 - Oct 31 with 1800 viewsgiant_stow

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:32 - Oct 31 by gtsb

It's just another form of scrounging. Leave it in America from whence it came. Annoying little gits disturbing people's evenings.

Must admit, I don't like Halloween, but for some reason we're partaking this year and it's actually been good fun. Run out of sweets now so have removed the pumpkin and ghost projection

Login to get fewer ads

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:34 - Oct 31 with 1786 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:35 - Oct 31 with 1783 viewsgiant_stow

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:33 - Oct 31 by GlasgowBlue

We've set up a smoke machine that triggers when we open the door. It's the bollox.

I'm mow like you and on my own whilst the Mrs has taken the youngest out.

A triggered smoke machine?! Wow! Some of the other houses round here have really gone to town with all sorts up.

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:36 - Oct 31 with 1776 viewsgiant_stow

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:34 - Oct 31 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Very! Over now than goodness.

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:36 - Oct 31 with 1778 viewsfactual_blue

I imagine the fact that you are naked is actually the problem.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:41 - Oct 31 with 1745 viewsGlasgowBlue

It came from Scotland and Ireland. Scottish and Irish immigrants took it to America.

Iron Lion Zion

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:42 - Oct 31 with 1746 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Sitting in the back of the house. Lights off at the front, I treat halloween with the same contempt as Christmas.
Miserable old bastard, me.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:43 - Oct 31 with 1736 viewsfactual_blue

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:34 - Oct 31 by giant_stow

Must admit, I don't like Halloween, but for some reason we're partaking this year and it's actually been good fun. Run out of sweets now so have removed the pumpkin and ghost projection

So you've been a participant?

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:46 - Oct 31 with 1722 viewsgiant_stow

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:43 - Oct 31 by factual_blue

So you've been a participant?

Bully

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:54 - Oct 31 with 1683 viewsGlasgowBlue

The best Halloween costume ever

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpbQuW2l54t/?utm_source=ig_embed

Iron Lion Zion

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 19:14 - Oct 31 with 1641 viewsBasuco

Some lads in a house near me are hiding in bushes outside their house and jumping out behind trick or treaters who call, sounded like fun, although you might be a bit a little bit too old for that type of joke to work.
I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 19:20 - Oct 31 with 1614 viewsfactual_blue

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 19:14 - Oct 31 by Basuco

Some lads in a house near me are hiding in bushes outside their house and jumping out behind trick or treaters who call, sounded like fun, although you might be a bit a little bit too old for that type of joke to work.

It works for this chap

Who is called David Johnson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Famous_Bushman

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 19:21 - Oct 31 with 1606 viewsMullet

Luckily I just open the door holding the baby, which distracts the parents and the kids just go at the bowl of haribo like Jeremy Hunt in front of a vital service to poor people.

Most are nice and polite take one packet, a shy "thank you" not the little ones. One girl no older than 4 or 5, hands like a sparrow's beak; 8 bags in one grab. I was so impressed i said nothing. She'd earned her new filling.

I did get one group and the mum was collecting "for the baby" in the pushchair, which er made me pause a little I have to confess.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 19:21 - Oct 31 with 1600 viewstabletopjoe

Already seen off a couple, gonna be a long night

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 19:23 - Oct 31 with 1588 viewsMullet

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 19:21 - Oct 31 by tabletopjoe

Already seen off a couple, gonna be a long night

I hope that doesn't mean you're murdering kids.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 19:24 - Oct 31 with 1581 viewstabletopjoe

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 19:23 - Oct 31 by Mullet

I hope that doesn't mean you're murdering kids.

I'll say goodnight

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 19:59 - Oct 31 with 1493 viewsjontysnut

I've been left at home to deal with trick or treaters on 18:36 - Oct 31 by giant_stow

Very! Over now than goodness.

you can take the frightening gear off now

http://www.razzentertainments.co.uk/ncfc.shtml
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024