Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! 14:00 - Nov 3 with 4381 viewsMullet

[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 14:04]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:01 - Nov 3 with 3411 viewsSuperblue95

3 defensive midfielders at home?

Lambert Out!!

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:02 - Nov 3 with 3358 viewsfooters

4-3-3 it is then. Interesting that Roberts starts. Hopefully they will have identified this system and most of the personnel early and we've been drilling it all week.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:04 - Nov 3 with 3229 viewsSuperblue95

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:01 - Nov 3 by Superblue95

Lambert Out!!

You took a bite far too easily Gazzer

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:04 - Nov 3 with 3211 viewsAlexGreen

Wow - no Nolan or Nsiala even on the bench - the Shrewsbury connection looks over.

Roberts?!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:04 - Nov 3 with 3207 viewsParisBlue

No Grant Ward in the 18

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:05 - Nov 3 with 3153 viewsITFCBlues

Spence and no Dozzell - LAMBERT OUT

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:05 - Nov 3 with 3136 viewsJDB23

Hope the 4-3-3 doesn't leave Freddie isolated again.

Think Hurst would have been slaughtered for this selection but obviously Lambo has seen something in training this week to select some of those in the team. Let's go boys!
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 14:06]
Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:07 - Nov 3 with 3023 viewsgordon

Roberts central or wide? where does he even play?
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:07 - Nov 3 with 3006 viewswkj

I hope we win comfortably today that way all the doubt on Twitter comments can confirm that as fans we're terrible experts

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:07 - Nov 3 with 3004 viewspointofblue

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:05 - Nov 3 by ITFCBlues

Spence and no Dozzell - LAMBERT OUT

I know this is tongue in cheek but I thought I read somewhere that Dozzell had an injury.

Roberts?! Very random pick there considering Hurst didn't seem to rate him and he wasn't on the bench last week under Klug. No Nsiala or Nolan at all???

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:08 - Nov 3 with 2985 viewsFootballpete

pretty common sense line-up, I like it. Could a run of games playing through the middle rekindle Freddy’s career? Here’s hoping.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:09 - Nov 3 with 2936 viewswkj

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:07 - Nov 3 by pointofblue

I know this is tongue in cheek but I thought I read somewhere that Dozzell had an injury.

Roberts?! Very random pick there considering Hurst didn't seem to rate him and he wasn't on the bench last week under Klug. No Nsiala or Nolan at all???

I think Nolan has a knock and for me Nsiala is too big a liability

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

on 14:09 - Nov 3 with 2912 views_

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:10 - Nov 3 with 2886 viewsfloridaboy

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:01 - Nov 3 by Superblue95

Lambert Out!!

Maybe Lambert wants Chalobah playing further forward, just behind Sears. Roberts is interesting. Him and Edwards side with Sears and Chalobah forward might pay off
Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:10 - Nov 3 with 2863 viewsMach_foreignBlue

No Ward.

Not going to miss this liability at all.
Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:11 - Nov 3 with 2840 viewsSwailsey

Exciting!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:11 - Nov 3 with 2813 viewsgordon

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:07 - Nov 3 by gordon

Roberts central or wide? where does he even play?

Is he tall? Right-wing? Are we playing the Steve Whitton card?
Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:15 - Nov 3 with 2664 viewsMullet

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:11 - Nov 3 by gordon

Is he tall? Right-wing? Are we playing the Steve Whitton card?

Left footed, medium sized, quite athletic. Think he's a bit of an X factor punt with injury problems

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:16 - Nov 3 with 2631 viewsBudapestByBlimp

I like it. Seems a solid line-up initially with Donacien on the bench to cover for any injuries in defence and plenty of attacking options to come on later in the game. Surprised by Roberts - be interesting to see how he does.
Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:18 - Nov 3 with 2549 viewsGuthrum

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:07 - Nov 3 by pointofblue

Dozzell can't be too bad if he's on the bench.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:18 - Nov 3 with 2547 viewsKeaneish

Well... i can only assume Chalobah is going to play higher up the pitch with that line-up, which i'm happy about. I'd have said Jordan Spence's Town career was over after Millwall but there you go.
Surprised no Nolan to be seen.

Good looking bench.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:20 - Nov 3 with 2497 viewsMullet

on 14:09 - Nov 3 by _

Roberts is left footed, but I wouldn't be surprised to see us play inverted wingers to keep touch with Freddie and try and pull PNE out in the middle.

I'm pretty sure he played on the right a lot, and Edwards on the left at Posh so it'd be nice to see that work out at least.

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:20 - Nov 3 with 2488 viewsJ4ck22

I think it's important that all the players get a fresh slate with the new manager. let's see how well the players we've written off play with Lambert before questioning the team selections. Same with formations as well, just because Hurst couldn't manage one up front, doesn't mean Lambert can't.
Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:20 - Nov 3 with 2472 viewsMullet

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:18 - Nov 3 by Keaneish

Well... i can only assume Chalobah is going to play higher up the pitch with that line-up, which i'm happy about. I'd have said Jordan Spence's Town career was over after Millwall but there you go.
Surprised no Nolan to be seen.

Good looking bench.

Nolan is the knock not Skuse thankfully.

Paul Lambert's 1st Official ITFC Team News Roberts starts! Skuse is in! on 14:21 - Nov 3 with 2446 viewsreusersfreekicks

Blimey. Roberts!!! Where did that come from? Hooe he defies expectations. No room for Graham, Nsiala or Nolan. Surprising! So hope it works out. COYB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024