Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour 12:19 - Dec 7 with 8876 viewsIllinoisblue

Almost as if he’s worried about something

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Me three please Lagers (n/t) on 15:10 - Dec 7 with 2480 viewsDyland

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 15:06 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

I want in too!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Me three please Lagers (n/t) on 15:11 - Dec 7 with 2474 viewsSpruceMoose

Me three please Lagers (n/t) on 15:10 - Dec 7 by Dyland

We should start a Whatsapp group.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 15:14 - Dec 7 with 2468 viewswkj

This just in-

Muller and Kelley seen up all night having a private kegger listening to

on repeat while dancing around billy boIlocks smoking cigars.

Def info

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The Donald Gossip Group (n/t) on 15:20 - Dec 7 with 2452 viewsDyland

Me three please Lagers (n/t) on 15:11 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

We should start a Whatsapp group.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

The Donald Gossip Group (n/t) on 15:22 - Dec 7 with 2444 viewsSpruceMoose

The Donald Gossip Group (n/t) on 15:20 - Dec 7 by Dyland

We may have to block wkj though, as he likes to get drunk and send noodz.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Donald Gossip Group (n/t) on 15:24 - Dec 7 with 2439 viewswkj

The Donald Gossip Group (n/t) on 15:22 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

We may have to block wkj though, as he likes to get drunk and send noodz.

Crybaby

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 15:24 - Dec 7 with 2439 viewsbluelagos

That's me done for the weekend. Get on AT for breaking news/as when...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 15:25 - Dec 7 with 2439 viewsbluelagos

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 15:24 - Dec 7 by bluelagos

That's me done for the weekend. Get on AT for breaking news/as when...

Better tweet :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 15:49 - Dec 7 with 2402 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 15:00 - Dec 7 by wkj

The BBC are no covering this like savlon on a rash!!! What is going on!!! What drama will trump-a-dump some how walk away from unscathed and still seen as credible?

3 letter words however are a mistake anybody can make!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 15:50 - Dec 7 with 2396 viewswkj

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 15:49 - Dec 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

3 letter words however are a mistake anybody can make!

I am allowed to be syntactically impaired - I communicate mostly in C# and Python

Crybaby

Me three please Lagers (n/t) on 16:26 - Dec 7 with 2360 viewsgiant_stow

Me three please Lagers (n/t) on 15:10 - Dec 7 by Dyland

What's going on?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 18:03 - Dec 7 with 2332 viewsElderGrizzly

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 15:25 - Dec 7 by bluelagos

Better tweet :-)

I’m in DC right now. All fun :)
Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 18:06 - Dec 7 with 2330 viewsSpruceMoose

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 18:03 - Dec 7 by ElderGrizzly

If you ever make it up to NYC I'll buy you an over priced craft beer.

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 18:07 - Dec 7 with 2328 viewsJ2BLUE

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 18:03 - Dec 7 by ElderGrizzly

Any predictions? Would be good to know what we can rule out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 18:08 - Dec 7 with 2326 viewsSpruceMoose

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 18:07 - Dec 7 by J2BLUE

Any predictions? Would be good to know what we can rule out.

Trump has done something illegal, which may or may not upset his evangelical wing depending on how much they crave power.

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 20:44 - Dec 7 with 2272 viewsBlueBadger

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 13:22 - Dec 7 by TJS

Why does everything he writes sound like it should have been written in big wobbly letters with a crayon ?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 13:23]

He does rather come across as if he'd fit in well with the TWTD Tell It Like It Is socoiety.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 21:21 - Dec 7 with 2241 viewswkj

False Alarm, Stand down - we were cok teased again- It immortal orangutang lives on

Crybaby

"His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He wa on 21:40 - Dec 7 with 2230 viewsunstableblue

... as dumb as a rock"

Yes of course he is Trumpy.... yes really dumb

CEO of one of the largest companies in the world for 10 years... leader of the National Academy of Engineering, trustee of a number of industry bodies... etc etc

Again the Trump disgrace unwinds - and I'll say it again there were a number on this board apologised for him. There is no apology.. he is the race to the bottom.

Uneducated, selfish, self centred people who have prejudices should not be our leaders.... and if we allow this to happen it is to societies detriment

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

"His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He wa on 22:00 - Dec 7 with 2204 viewsSwansea_Blue

"His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He wa on 21:40 - Dec 7 by unstableblue

... as dumb as a rock"

CEO of one of the largest companies in the world for 10 years... leader of the National Academy of Engineering, trustee of a number of industry bodies... etc etc

Again the Trump disgrace unwinds - and I'll say it again there were a number on this board apologised for him. There is no apology.. he is the race to the bottom.

Uneducated, selfish, self centred people who have prejudices should not be our leaders.... and if we allow this to happen it is to societies detriment

I was thinking about this earlier. Democracy is obviously open to abuse by the unscrupulous. Be that borderline dictators who receive pretty much all of the votes, outright liars, people looking to flaunt rules on spending, etc.

But we have the tools to weed these people out. In some (most probably) jobs there's a more thorough screening of the suitability of the candidates. Why don't we use IQ and psychometric tests to screen candidates before the can go on the ballot paper. That way we'd know whoever we vote for would be suitable for public service and not some dumb, self-serving, lying, narcissistic, chauvinistic megalomaniac.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He wa on 22:31 - Dec 7 with 2181 viewsElderGrizzly

"His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He wa on 21:40 - Dec 7 by unstableblue

... as dumb as a rock"

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 22:37 - Dec 7 with 2171 viewsElderGrizzly

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 18:06 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

If you ever make it up to NYC I'll buy you an over priced craft beer.

I’m over on the East Coast 3 times in Jan. I may take you up on that (i don’t drink though!)

Mak it a freakshake
Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 22:45 - Dec 7 with 2164 viewsSpruceMoose

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 22:37 - Dec 7 by ElderGrizzly

I’m over on the East Coast 3 times in Jan. I may take you up on that (i don’t drink though!)

Mak it a freakshake

I don't mind a cheap date! We can go sample artisanal mustards and mayonnaises in Williamsburg or something.

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 00:29 - Dec 8 with 2111 viewsBinner

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 22:45 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

I don't mind a cheap date! We can go sample artisanal mustards and mayonnaises in Williamsburg or something.

Wow!

How the other half lives...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 00:34 - Dec 8 with 2107 viewsRyorry

Quite the tweet storm from the Donald this last hour on 13:17 - Dec 7 by SpruceMoose

The footage of when him and the missus turn up and take their seats is delightfully awkward. Bill seems to find the whole business hillarious. Obama gives Trump his white man nod and handshake.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 13:19]

"Bill (Clinton) seems to find the whole business "Hillarious"."

Love it! 🤪

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He wa on 00:38 - Dec 8 with 2102 viewsRyorry

"His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He wa on 22:31 - Dec 7 by ElderGrizzly

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024