Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today 13:40 - Dec 12 with 11021 viewstractordownsouth

Oh dear

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:40 - Dec 12 with 4575 viewswkj

I didn't realise you worked with [redacted] and [redacted]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:42 - Dec 12 with 4563 viewsJ2BLUE

Well, it might be. Doesn't mean either are attractive options but not sure it's as stupid as some people seem to think.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:43 - Dec 12 with 4560 viewsgiant_stow

They'll be first out of the door in a recession then.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:45 - Dec 12 with 4544 viewsSpruceMoose

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:40 - Dec 12 by wkj

I didn't realise you worked with [redacted] and [redacted]

Dumb and Dumber?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:46 - Dec 12 with 4543 viewsclive_baker

That's undeniably true.

Whether May's deal is worse is a different question.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:55 - Dec 12 with 4509 viewsconnorscontract

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:42 - Dec 12 by J2BLUE

Well, it might be. Doesn't mean either are attractive options but not sure it's as stupid as some people seem to think.

I prefer:

"No People planting bombs in Northern Ireland is better than Bad People planting bombs in Northern Ireland."

No Deal breaks The Good Friday Agreement. How many times do you have to have it explained to you?
Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:06 - Dec 12 with 4474 viewsXYZ

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:55 - Dec 12 by connorscontract

I prefer:

"No People planting bombs in Northern Ireland is better than Bad People planting bombs in Northern Ireland."

No Deal breaks The Good Friday Agreement. How many times do you have to have it explained to you?

It's amazing how many people simply ignore this fundamental point.
Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:08 - Dec 12 with 4467 viewsSpruceMoose

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:06 - Dec 12 by XYZ

It's amazing how many people simply ignore this fundamental point.

Now now, we have to listen to the hard headed lunatics and respect their opinions, in case they go off and do the hard headed lunatic stuff they were going to do anyway.

Or something.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:25 - Dec 12 with 4431 viewsJ2BLUE

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:55 - Dec 12 by connorscontract

I prefer:

Three more times please.

Truly impaired.

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:44 - Dec 12 with 4403 viewsconnorscontract

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:25 - Dec 12 by J2BLUE

Three more times please.

Ok. I'll hold you to that.
Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:48 - Dec 12 with 4393 viewsLord_Lucan

I prefer:

How EXACTLY does no deal break the Good Friday agreement.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:50 - Dec 12 with 4387 viewsNo9

That shouldn't be a surprise. If they have been listening to the media from Westminster anyoen could think it is easy peasy

I doubt if they understand what leaving the EU without any agreements means.
How will your & their jobs be affected?
Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:53 - Dec 12 with 4379 viewsJ2BLUE

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:44 - Dec 12 by connorscontract

Ok. I'll hold you to that.

I do get your point. I don't think it means any deal, however terrible, should be accepted though. I did say neither was an attractive option.

It should be used as yet another reason to have another referendum to end this madness.

Truly impaired.

Are you sure it breaks the Good Friday Agreement? on 14:55 - Dec 12 with 4375 viewshomer_123

I prefer:

Scrap that, I've done a you! 😃😉😜
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 15:02]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:57 - Dec 12 with 4365 viewsSpruceMoose

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:53 - Dec 12 by J2BLUE

I do get your point. I don't think it means any deal, however terrible, should be accepted though. I did say neither was an attractive option.

It should be used as yet another reason to have another referendum to end this madness.

I recommend emigrating. Just not to the US. Things are worse here. Send halp.

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:57 - Dec 12 with 4364 viewsBlueBadger

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:48 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

How EXACTLY does no deal break the Good Friday agreement.

A legally enforced hard border between NI and the ROI as per WTO rules.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:59 - Dec 12 with 4359 viewshomer_123

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:57 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

I recommend emigrating. Just not to the US. Things are worse here. Send halp.

Who's Halp and what will they do?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 15:04 - Dec 12 with 4338 viewsLord_Lucan

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 14:57 - Dec 12 by BlueBadger

A legally enforced hard border between NI and the ROI as per WTO rules.

Show me the exact passage you refer to.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 15:06 - Dec 12 with 4331 viewsBlueBadger

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 15:04 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

Show me the exact passage you refer to.

https://fullfact.org/europe/leave-without-deal-irish-border/

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 15:07 - Dec 12 with 4326 viewsBlueBadger

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 13:46 - Dec 12 by clive_baker

That's undeniably true.

Whether May's deal is worse is a different question.

What we are essentially in is a Mick Vs Keane situation. Neither option is palatable but one is clearly far, far, less destructive than the other.

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 15:14 - Dec 12 with 4308 viewsLord_Lucan

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 15:06 - Dec 12 by BlueBadger

https://fullfact.org/europe/leave-without-deal-irish-border/

I meant where does it say this in the GFA

Doesn't the GFA guarantee freedom of movement for Eire and NI citizens? This would remain anyway. Freedom of movement is unaffected.

What do you imagine happens in Switzerland

Two of my colleagues have said on 15:18 - Dec 12 with 4287 viewsBlueBadger

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 15:14 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

Doesn't the GFA guarantee freedom of movement for Eire and NI citizens? This would remain anyway. Freedom of movement is unaffected.

GFA
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42180074

Switzerland are in the Schengen group. The Swiss are essentially an EU nation without actually being one, ala Norway. They pay and have no say in policy. Which is probably. they should probably take back control and actually join properly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland—European_Union_relations#Proposals_f
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 15:20]

Two of my colleagues have said on 15:23 - Dec 12 with 4268 viewsLord_Lucan

Two of my colleagues have said on 15:18 - Dec 12 by BlueBadger

GFA
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42180074

Switzerland are in the Schengen group. The Swiss are essentially an EU nation without actually being one, ala Norway. They pay and have no say in policy. Which is probably. they should probably take back control and actually join properly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland—European_Union_relations#Proposals_f
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 15:20]

You keep linking me to news reports, both reports suggest there are solutions anyway - but in order to assist you

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

Two of my colleagues have said on 15:26 - Dec 12 with 4265 viewsBlueBadger

Two of my colleagues have said on 15:23 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

You keep linking me to news reports, both reports suggest there are solutions anyway - but in order to assist you

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

Trouble is, those solutions involve doing things that the hardcore gammon element don't like, though.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 15:28]

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 15:29 - Dec 12 with 4252 viewsWithnail

Two of my colleagues have said " no deal is better than a bad deal" to me today on 15:14 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

The EU are not mentioned once in the GFA. Just sayin.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024