Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn 16:54 - Dec 17 with 3416 viewsSomethingBlue

The reckoning cannot come quickly enough.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 16:58 - Dec 17 with 3126 viewswkj

I have been critical of both, and this gentlemen seems to sum up my thoughts perfectly. In this decisive time for the country the pair of Corbyn and May have argued like Nana and Grandad over the last murray mint.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 16:58 - Dec 17 with 3123 viewschicoazul

One of the funnier things about Brexit is that Dunt was Leave a few years back.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 17:03 - Dec 17 with 3096 viewswkj

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 16:58 - Dec 17 by chicoazul

This just in, Person changes mind - shocker
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 17:03]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 17:06 - Dec 17 with 3088 viewschicoazul

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 17:03 - Dec 17 by wkj

This just in, Person changes mind - shocker
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 17:03]

That doesnt make it any less funnier.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 17:18 - Dec 17 with 3062 viewsSomethingBlue

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 16:58 - Dec 17 by chicoazul

He's actually a colleague of mine from way back but, regardless, he's on top form atm.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 17:58 - Dec 17 with 3004 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn has just put down a motion of no confidence in the PM. A complete waste of time as it's not binding. Only a motion of no confidence in the government is binding.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 18:01 - Dec 17 with 2991 viewschicoazul

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 17:58 - Dec 17 by GlasgowBlue

Corbyn has just put down a motion of no confidence in the PM. A complete waste of time as it's not binding. Only a motion of no confidence in the government is binding.

Why has he done it then? This is not snark; I have genuinely no idea.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 18:01]

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 18:02 - Dec 17 with 2976 viewsGlasgowBlue

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 18:01 - Dec 17 by chicoazul

I doubt he knows. He seems to have gone off piste.

[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 18:05]

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 18:27 - Dec 17 with 2942 viewsGuthrum

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 17:58 - Dec 17 by GlasgowBlue

Possibly thinks he stands some chance of winning that, as opposed to the other which he really doesn't. Odd timing, too.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 18:29 - Dec 17 with 2933 viewsGlasgowBlue

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 18:27 - Dec 17 by Guthrum

Possibly thinks he stands some chance of winning that, as opposed to the other which he really doesn't. Odd timing, too.

I think we have our answer.

Iron Lion Zion

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:10 - Dec 17 with 2867 viewsBlueBadger

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 18:01 - Dec 17 by chicoazul

He wants to look like he's actually leading opposition to the government without actually doing the whole 'hold the government to account over its sh1twitted policies' thing?
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 19:15]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:16 - Dec 17 with 2850 viewsGlasgowBlue

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:10 - Dec 17 by BlueBadger

He wants to look like he's actually leading opposition to the government without actually doing the whole 'hold the government to account over its sh1twitted policies' thing?
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 19:15]

Best summed up here.

Iron Lion Zion

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:32 - Dec 17 with 2831 viewsBlueBadger

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 17:06 - Dec 17 by chicoazul

That doesnt make it any less funnier.

You are a very odd man, Chiccers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:37 - Dec 17 with 2817 viewsStokieBlue

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:16 - Dec 17 by GlasgowBlue

Best summed up here.

It's pathetic all round and anyone who tries to defend either side doesn't care about the debate or the outcome, just their idealogical nonsense.

Both are rubbish in their own ways.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:41 - Dec 17 with 2800 viewsHerbivore

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:37 - Dec 17 by StokieBlue

It's pathetic all round and anyone who tries to defend either side doesn't care about the debate or the outcome, just their idealogical nonsense.

Both are rubbish in their own ways.

SB

The state of politics in this country is an absolute shambles. It's actually embarrassing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:52 - Dec 17 with 2762 viewsStokieBlue

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:41 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

The state of politics in this country is an absolute shambles. It's actually embarrassing.

Agree entirely.

SB

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 20:23 - Dec 17 with 2703 viewsStokieBlue

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 19:41 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

And as if to highlight your point it seems JC is going for a non binding confidence vote in the PM not the government and thus essentially wasting everyone's time with party politics.

What a total tool. Either have the proper vote in the government to force an election or stop wasting everyone's time.

SB

"Shall I post this in football or other?"......... on 20:27 - Dec 17 with 2690 viewsBloots

....."What's it about?"

"Politics"

"I'll post it in the football section then"

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

oh do shut up you miserable sod x (n/t) on 20:28 - Dec 17 with 2685 viewsDyland

"Shall I post this in football or other?"......... on 20:27 - Dec 17 by Bloots

....."What's it about?"

"Politics"

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

"Shall I post this in football or other?"......... on 20:30 - Dec 17 with 2679 viewsPhilTWTD

....."What's it about?"

"Politics"

I suspect it was probably an error rather than a concious decision. I've moved it for you.
Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 20:32 - Dec 17 with 2669 viewsEastTownBlue

I have been following Ian Dunt for a while.

He is certainly more informed than a number of politicians (which isn’t saying much).
Shouldn't pander to Blooters on 20:34 - Dec 17 with 2665 viewsDyland

"Shall I post this in football or other?"......... on 20:30 - Dec 17 by PhilTWTD

I suspect it was probably an error rather than a concious decision. I've moved it for you.

Thin end of the wedge innit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

"Shall I post this in football or other?"......... on 20:39 - Dec 17 with 2648 viewsBlueBadger

....."What's it about?"

"Politics"

I'm trying to work out of Brexit is more, or less embarassing than losing 7-1 to Peterborough, if that helps.

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 20:49 - Dec 17 with 2610 viewscatch74

Corbyn just gone for no confidence vote.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Excellent thread that spares neither May nor Corbyn on 21:00 - Dec 17 with 2586 viewsGlasgowBlue

Agree.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024