Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... 19:11 - Dec 17 with 6226 viewsSomethingBlue

... who is, I think, well connected on the Lambert front. Would probably be my first choice among realistic-ish targets of that type; sure there will be plenty more links where that came from though.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:08 - Dec 17 with 1456 viewsBloomBlue

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 21:48 - Dec 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

I’ve no wish to throw a wet blanket on this, but if he is being made available then we are going to make it well worth his while to come.

Because, sure as sh it there will be better clubs than us in for him

I'm not sure about that, his injury record over the last couple of seasons will put a lot of clubs off
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:18 - Dec 17 with 1440 viewsPhilTWTD

Have to say he and Murph are the two names on my list as potential number nines.
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:19 - Dec 17 with 1438 viewsfooters

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:18 - Dec 17 by PhilTWTD

Have to say he and Murph are the two names on my list as potential number nines.

Would it surprise you for us to get both? Not entirely sure how that would work, but it's obvious we need some serious firepower if we're to survive.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:25 - Dec 17 with 1417 viewsnorth_stand77

Time to straighten right out

Creating problems in Town

Rudy
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:29 - Dec 17 with 1405 viewsScuzzer

Rudy's on a train to nowhere.
Halfway down the line.
He don't wanna get there
But he needs time

Established 1968

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:50 - Dec 17 with 1378 viewsPhilTWTD

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:29 - Dec 17 by Scuzzer

Rudy's on a train to nowhere.
Halfway down the line.
He don't wanna get there
But he needs time

Ah but... You need someone for a saviour, Oh, Rudy can't fail!
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:56 - Dec 17 with 1372 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:19 - Dec 17 by footers

Would it surprise you for us to get both? Not entirely sure how that would work, but it's obvious we need some serious firepower if we're to survive.

Gestede has always struck me as an option of the bench.

If it was one of Murphy or Gestede I would be disappointed for it to be the latter (although of course we shouldn't be putting all our eggs in one basket). Gestede should be an upgrade on Roberts and I am more than happy to be pleasantly surprised.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 23:11 - Dec 17 with 1339 viewsGuthrum

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:26 - Dec 17 by JakeITFC

Blimey, if that’s the calibre of player we can attract then the second half of the season should be a vast improvement.

Remember, players will often move to work under a particular manager as much as the club.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 23:21 - Dec 17 with 1328 viewsPhilTWTD

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:19 - Dec 17 by footers

A big danger that we sign a big striker and he gets injured but I would guess landing both Gestede and Murph would be unlikely, even if I get the impression Marcus is pushing the boat out in relative terms.
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 23:40 - Dec 17 with 1299 viewsSuperfrans

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 22:56 - Dec 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Gestede has always struck me as an option of the bench.

If it was one of Murphy or Gestede I would be disappointed for it to be the latter (although of course we shouldn't be putting all our eggs in one basket). Gestede should be an upgrade on Roberts and I am more than happy to be pleasantly surprised.

170 games in the Premier and Championship “should” be an upgrade on Roberts? That’s an understatement, if ever I saw one. He’s exactly the kind of player we need, in so many different ways

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 03:46 - Dec 18 with 1228 viewsharlingblue

Always looked good against us, Adams in midfield and Carter-Vickers at the back, Chambers back at Right for Spence.
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 08:58 - Dec 18 with 1139 viewsTrumptonBlue

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:18 - Dec 17 by Coco

Stop your messing around....

When I first read about Gestede - must have been when he signed for Cardiff, I guess - I hoped that his name was pronounced in such a way that fans would be able to sing "Gestede, all my troubles seem so far away ... Oh, I believe in Gestede".

But, you know, it isn't. Shame.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024