Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. 19:33 - Jan 16 with 3692 viewspickles110564

Very eloquently pointed out what Corbyn does not stand for, how he has let his own female colleagues down.
Was very surprised that Vince cable's party was the first to want a referendum!
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:34 - Jan 16 with 3008 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lots of chest thumping, tally ho, follow me. Sure it went down a storm in middle England.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:41 - Jan 16 with 2950 viewsBloomBlue

Excellent speech, the hard working Brits who value this country will love it.
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:42 - Jan 16 with 2931 viewsSpruceMoose

Arf! I bet the gammonistas loved it!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:43 - Jan 16 with 2925 viewsjjblue84

Great to hear the sour recognition from his opponents!!
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:44 - Jan 16 with 2905 viewsGlasgowBlue

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:34 - Jan 16 by Swansea_Blue

Lots of chest thumping, tally ho, follow me. Sure it went down a storm in middle England.

and in Central Scotland

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:46 - Jan 16 with 2892 viewsGlasgowBlue

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:42 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

This one didn't

Iron Lion Zion

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:56 - Jan 16 with 2823 viewsm14_blue

Can someone give a quick synopsis?

I believe he supported May's deal?
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:57 - Jan 16 with 2820 viewsSpruceMoose

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:46 - Jan 16 by GlasgowBlue

This one didn't

Being a gammon is far more than just being ruddy faced I'm afraid old bean.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:58 - Jan 16 with 2807 viewsGlasgowBlue

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:57 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

Being a gammon is far more than just being ruddy faced I'm afraid old bean.

Red faced racist? Tick.

Iron Lion Zion

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:59 - Jan 16 with 2805 viewsChampionship

It was a very good speech.
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:59 - Jan 16 with 2797 viewsphillev231069

I often struggle to understand what Gove is saying, possibly due to the fact his head is so far up Mays arse he could almost floss his teeth with her ribs! Flaccid little shiiite.
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:00 - Jan 16 with 2773 viewsSpruceMoose

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:58 - Jan 16 by GlasgowBlue

Red faced racist? Tick.

That is indeed a prerequisite. Sadly this is where JC fails the test. He'll have to stay in his 'Metropolitan Elite Bubble' category for now.

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:02 - Jan 16 with 2757 viewsLord_Lucan

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 19:42 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

What about the Microdicks?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:03 - Jan 16 with 2747 viewsChampionship

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:02 - Jan 16 by Lord_Lucan

I loved it too
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:04 - Jan 16 with 2735 viewsSpruceMoose

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:02 - Jan 16 by Lord_Lucan

We don't love anything. Hard to be upbeat when you're hung like an Argos pen.

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:05 - Jan 16 with 2735 viewsGlasgowBlue

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:00 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

That is indeed a prerequisite. Sadly this is where JC fails the test. He'll have to stay in his 'Metropolitan Elite Bubble' category for now.

Not according to former Chair of the Race Relations Board, Sir Trevor Phillips. But what would he know about racism eh?

Iron Lion Zion

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:07 - Jan 16 with 2709 viewsSpruceMoose

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:05 - Jan 16 by GlasgowBlue

Not according to former Chair of the Race Relations Board, Sir Trevor Phillips. But what would he know about racism eh?

Unless you're suggesting he is the sole authority on it, I would say he knows about as much as any equally qualified to comment person. And correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't all agree, do they?

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:21 - Jan 16 with 2644 viewsphillev231069

Gove can spout off as much as he likes, he will only ever be remembered for royally screwing the education system and his quote about how poor people eat junk food to find solace in their difficult lives! What a belllend.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 20:21]
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 21:24 - Jan 16 with 2452 viewspickles110564

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 20:21 - Jan 16 by phillev231069

Gove can spout off as much as he likes, he will only ever be remembered for royally screwing the education system and his quote about how poor people eat junk food to find solace in their difficult lives! What a belllend.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 20:21]

What about the fantastic work he is achieving as environmental minister?
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 21:27 - Jan 16 with 2424 viewsm14_blue

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 21:24 - Jan 16 by pickles110564

What about the fantastic work he is achieving as environmental minister?

More talking about than actually achieving so far but there have certainly been encouraging signs.
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 21:49 - Jan 16 with 2379 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Gove is lower than a snake. He would stab his own gran for a fiver if it meant him getting promotion. Screwed up Education in England and now Agriculture. Both of which are devolved in his native Scotland where he'd never get elected.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 23:05 - Jan 16 with 2263 viewsBluesquid

Fantastic wasn't it?

Gove going on about National Security with the woman sitting just behind him who allowed the Manchester Arena bomber (who went on to blow up 22 British civilians including children) re-entry into the UK after fighting in Libya and who had had contact with terrorist groups including ISIS.
What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 23:14 - Jan 16 with 2244 viewsRyorry

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 23:05 - Jan 16 by Bluesquid

Fantastic wasn't it?

Gove going on about National Security with the woman sitting just behind him who allowed the Manchester Arena bomber (who went on to blow up 22 British civilians including children) re-entry into the UK after fighting in Libya and who had had contact with terrorist groups including ISIS.

You're blaming him for someone sitting near him? I thought this forum had a policy of kicking such tendencies into Room 101?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 23:19 - Jan 16 with 2228 viewswkj

The time for speeches should be long long gone, Affirmative action so we can break this deadlock one way or the other is needed.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 23:21 - Jan 16 with 2220 viewsBluesquid

What a fantastic speech by Michael Gove. on 23:14 - Jan 16 by Ryorry

You're blaming him for someone sitting near him? I thought this forum had a policy of kicking such tendencies into Room 101?!

Ryorry, Gove supported the bombing of Libya.

Is Gove not a Tory like May?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024